4.20 star(s) 265 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This is another blackmail opportunity for Zak. If he survives, he can help get MC out of trouble by telling the cops that Carter stabbed him and use that as leverage. Otherwise, he can say that MC stabbed him.
for zak to survive he would need/have needed ambulance on next 5-10 mins and since he himself isn't in condition to call ambulance and he is on very quiet area so he is dead unless mc and rest will call ambulance and since they don't know he is there means zak is dead.

Reactions: Chronos169

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I love the Zak memes but bringing him back would be a mistake imo. The game is already too slow and there are bigger fishes to fry, not to mention the introduction of sex scenes after more than 2 years in development.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
If the GPS function is disabled, it's which cell tower the phones were connected to.
As has been demonstrated many times, tower triangulation can place a cell phone with roughly the accuracy described. In the city any cell phone is going to hit multiple towers only one of which is going to carry a call, but the software to perform triangulation has been a feature for a very long time. Even if Carter's, the MC's and Charlotte's phones have GPS disabled, we know that Emma's did not because the MC and Charlotte were tracking her phone. Emma's track identifies the path and timeline that Carter followed. So from the time that Carter started chasing her his location is provable.

They'll say it was the MC's knife. He killed Zac, Carter saw it and chased him, they fought, MC killed him, used his own knife to cut himself then put it in Carter's hand to get his prints on it. The witnesses are not impartial - they live in the same house. By their own admission they owe Emma's life to him so they would say anything to get him off.
We need an impartial witness - say a nosy resident who recorded the incident. Better yet, get rid of the body and sit tight.
The MC's location at the time of Zak's death is provable. Charlotte and the MC can prove that they were at her home and no where near Zak. So the knife could not have been the MC's nor could he have been Zak's murderer. Also provable is the distance between Zak's body and the location that Emma became aware of Carter and that he was coming from the direction of the body. Not to mention that Zak was killed between the movie theater and the location that Carter encountered Emma, and the timeline. Carter turned up minutes after Zak was killed.

If there was no murder attempt, then no one owes anyone for Emma's life, and they are completely impartial witnesses. If Charlotte and Emma owe Emma's life to the MC, then Carter had to have attempted to kill Emma. You can't have this both ways. Either way their testimony is credible.

There's been extensive discussions about disposing of the body which is a criminal act in conjunction with a killing. Doing so might remove the MC protection under the rules of self defense but MIGHT avoid having to deal with a corrupt legal system. People in this thread come down on both sides. I believe, that given Charlotte's resources and my conviction she'll stand behind the MC, his odds are better to call the cops, her lawyers (maybe the press), and act like anyone else who is an innocent victim of a crime (which he in fact is). A number of folks here think that view is naive.

Bendover885

Jan 29, 2020
People in this thread come down on both sides. I believe, that given Charlotte's resources and my conviction she'll stand behind the MC, his odds are better to call the cops, her lawyers (maybe the press), and act like anyone else who is an innocent victim of a crime (which he in fact is). A number of folks here think that view is naive.
Similarly, I don't think we, as Johnny Silverhand would say, have a city to burn... yet. A trial involving the bodyguard of the world's top model accused of killing a cop to protect her and her daughter, would lead the game to a conclusion too quickly at this stage.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Who knows the MC might be sleeping with her by the end of it.
Something about that idea, specifically in this story, creeps me out. I think it's because her development is so lacking that it'd basically be like him messing around with a pre-teen. Either way, if, for whatever reason, that ends up being in the story, I really hope it'd be completely optional because if not, I don't think I'd continue playing, even though I enjoy this one a lot.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Something about that idea, specifically in this story, creeps me out. I think it's because her development is so lacking that it'd basically be like him messing around with a pre-teen. Either way, if, for whatever reason, that ends up being in the story, I really hope it'd be completely optional because if not, I don't think I'd continue playing, even though I enjoy this one a lot.
I would say you will be given a choice, as you have had with the other characters so far. As i said to someone i could understand if she was more mature and maybe a little older, and didn't have that creepy pink room, then i could possibly understand it. But to me she looks up to the MC as a father, and maybe i am reading this wrong but when she calls him her phone says Dad, so yeah not sure how this will work out or how Charlotte could ever forgive him.
I am in agreement with Charlotte:
"This town is full of fucking perverts and predators." How does it make the MC any better.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I would say you will be given a choice, as you have had with the other characters so far. As i said to someone i could understand if she was more mature and maybe a little older, and didn't have that creepy pink room, then i could possibly understand it. But to me she looks up to the MC as a father, and maybe i am reading this wrong but when she calls him her phone says Dad, so yeah not sure how this will work out or how Charlotte could ever forgive him.
I am in agreement with Charlotte:
"This town is full of fucking perverts and predators." How does it make the MC any better.
1655807941537.png

4.20 star(s) 265 Votes