MoreSatan

Mar 20, 2017
I have problem with the save it seems the game cannot create a save file in the windows 10.

I think the reason why error pops up all the time is autosave simply there is no file to contain save data in the god damn pc.

Khaosmachina

Jun 14, 2017
Whenever i reach the turn limit on the first map the game crashes with an error message. Is there a fix for that?

edit: the game also crashes on map 3 when your base is captured.

Last edited:

dotzheimer

Oct 17, 2016
if you fail a map it's a complete game over anyway, you'll get send to title screen.
save often, it's kinda frustrating :(

Cazadore

Aug 31, 2017
i downloaded iso version ran the two files don't know if done right its not in english where is install folder im having a brain fart

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Works great on Win10 using Locale Emulator and after applying the memory patch, but I got a slight problem with resolution.

Seems this game was not ready for 1920x1080 on widescreen so the mouse is all over the place in fullscreen mode, and playing windowed means playing on a tiny corner of the screen.

Any help with this? cheers!

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
Is there a cheat for this game?
Nah as it seems it encrypts a lot of its own stuff so it would even need a very specific CheatEngine table, pain to deal with.

Can you play it alright with the resolution it comes with? mine stretches but it doesn't "fit" so I put the mouse on the middle of the screen and the buttons on the left are highlighted, crazy af.

mothernight

Aug 3, 2017
Sadly i got error message from time to time. But game work, all i need to do is to press on OK. Is there anything i can do to work without those errors?

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
T
Sadly i got error message from time to time. But game work, all i need to do is to press on OK. Is there anything i can do to work without those errors?
That's a memory leak error, there's a post in this thread with a fix. The fix is for another game but being made in the same engine it worked like a charm.

Reactions: mothernight

Tynluktu

Jun 16, 2017
NOOO it's machine translation ;( I love kamidori and really wanted to play this prequel but no way I'm gonna play this with machine translation RIP

CuriousG08

Oct 12, 2016
It's a lot of fun! Thank you very much for sharing.

Anyone have the right patch for this to stop the annoying error window from popping up? I tried the suggestion earlier in this thread, but it didn't work. I didn't want to download the 4gb iso, either, which is the for sure fix (internet here is very slow). I tried googling for the patch too, but didn't find any to work that I thought were trustworthy enough to try.

I like the game-play quite a bit, but the grinding is way too slow and boring. I shouldn't have to run a lower level exp grinding dungeon 100 times to get to the same level as the monsters in the current chapter I am in. 1-3 times in exp grinding dungeon should be plenty to move on, if you ask me.

Anyone have a completed game save file that works with this version? I found one by way of google, but it crashes the game when I try to use it. New game plus would eliminate a lot of the grinding, for several reasons, I think.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
Will this get translate fully? I love being the evil/overlord MC.. i am still waiting for bunny black 3 .. any recommend that have the same theme ? beside rance

Reactions: jason95821
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote