Sep 27, 2018
Found out that error that pops up every 5 minutes says "
"An error has occurred ~,
i 阿 ~ "The data is broken ·]
Reinstall '8'.
"Do you want to continue with the program? '"
"_ Yes: Continue the program as it is

i may not work properly in some cases)

No: Exit the program." meaning something in AGE is broken.
Getting this error as well, quite annoying.
Any workaround?

Zomb1e13

Aug 26, 2018
Getting this error as well, quite annoying.
Any workaround?

Not sure if you are still looking for an answer however on the first page about midway through the replies bllahbllub uploaded the ISO and if you install using that then you won't get the error.

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
Can anyone here share save file 100%, i already play both route, but still missing some CG

ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
how good/bad is the machine translation for this? i downloaded this back then but it had horrible ratings and comments about the TL. how about now? i reDL it. also, does this have any cheat engine or trainers? kamidori alchemy meister kept me up for months trying to finish 100% on everything while managing, i plan to go easy on this one

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
not really seing a game untraslated is better then seing it turned to trash by a poor translation
Then it wouldn't (natively) be on this site. Sure it's off putting 90% of the times but being able to "fix/implant" the correct wording is a thing some people can do. Helps read the scenario.

Fantasticfish

Dec 21, 2017
A game untranslated is largely unplayable if you don't know the language making this argument rather meaningless.

Beggars, choosers.
ye the thing is i rather not play a game like this then play some poor machine translation

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
ye the thing is i rather not play a game like this then play some poor machine translation
Then don't. Which just illustrates my point; until someone goes to the trouble of translating it "by hand" you either live with Google-sensei or don't play at all.
No ifs or buts, it's take it or leave it and either way whining about it is abjectly retarded.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Too Many kids here, most of my eroge were mt or only jap but still played it because there was almost no change for a real translation......

I know it's a hot topic but i don't want 50 commets here that are only bashing the mt.....

Reactions: dexterdx
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote