cordux

Jan 1, 2019
I downloaded the game and ran it with an emulator for Japanese games. It gives some errors after a while, I click yes otherwise it will end the game. Anyone have the same problem? And it closes after a while as well.

Anyone that can help?

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
I downloaded the game and ran it with an emulator for Japanese games. It gives some errors after a while, I click yes otherwise it will end the game. Anyone have the same problem? And it closes after a while as well.

Anyone that can help?
Eushully games tend to have problems with some locale emulators, you're better off just changing your system locale.

cordux

Jan 1, 2019
Update on my problem with the game:
I downloaded the iso file (with the extras) from one of the post's here. And it runs much smoother then the folder version that is available on the first post. I even can run it with the emulator with almost no problem. It still closes from time to time, but not often.

Answer to:
Eushully games tend to have problems with some locale emulators, you're better off just changing your system locale.
I have done that, but still the same problem remains with the folder version. It will not even run with the iso version without the emulator.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I've already played kamidori and i'm currently playing amayui with the english interface patch and text hooker tools. From the readme included in the english patch folder i got there used to be a separate download link for those that didn't want the machine translated dialogues but since nekohen is no more i can't seems to find it.

So i've been wondering for a while after i stopped playing this game due to the crappy machine translation if it is possible to trim down the currently available translation patch and only keep those files that have nothing to do with dialogues (menu, items, skill,...)

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
I've already played kamidori and i'm currently playing amayui with the english interface patch and text hooker tools. From the readme included in the english patch folder i got there used to be a separate download link for those that didn't want the machine translated dialogues but since nekohen is no more i can't seems to find it.

So i've been wondering for a while after i stopped playing this game due to the crappy machine translation if it is possible to trim down the currently available translation patch and only keep those files that have nothing to do with dialogues (menu, items, skill,...)
There a two or three translation interface dialogues and menu i think just install those that you need.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Well i managed to contact Zoltanar from the ZAP Interface Translations team which made translation patches for several other Eushully games and he was kind enougth to indicate that removing all files starting with SC or SP from the translation patch should do the trick of only keeping the interface translation while getting rid of the machine translated dialogues. After trying it out it does seems to do the trick but i can't be 100% sure without playing the whole game, at least it'll now be playable using text hooker tools such as Visual Novel Reader.

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Well i managed to contact Zoltanar from the ZAP Interface Translations team which made translation patches for several other Eushully games and he was kind enougth to indicate that removing all files starting with SC or SP from the translation patch should do the trick of only keeping the interface translation while getting rid of the machine translated dialogues. After trying it out it does seems to do the trick but i can't be 100% sure without playing the whole game, at least it'll now be playable using text hooker tools such as Visual Novel Reader.
Even if I only understand some of this I appreciate the initiative to make this game more enjoyable for those that can't read japanese.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Anyone skilled at save hacking? I've been trying to mess with my clear points, but I haven't been successful.

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I expect that the save files are hard to edit since all Eushully games are encrypted so those file are also most likely encrypted.

Aside from that, i haven't made a cheat table for cheat engine yet for this game since i'm still currently playing Amayui Castle Meister, but i do have a cheat table for a japanese tool called SpoilerAL that should work with this game and include an option to change the clear points, i even have a mostly translated version of said cheat table (translated by myself) that should also work as long as i didn't mess anything up while translating the file.

So if you want to try your hand with SpoilerAL do tell me and i'll post the cheat tables. If not then you can try using cheat engine, there is a guide on how to make a cheat table for those games (I've made one for Amayui that i'll share once i'm done with the game)

Xymma

Feb 14, 2018
Just curious, is this ever going to get a full translation? Machine translations kinda kill games for me.

Reactions: jason95821

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Just curious, is this ever going to get a full translation? Machine translations kinda kill games for me.
Hard to say Eushully games are Popular but they are way to big for most of the translations groups....

I would say that it will not happen maybe in 5-8 years.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
The true ending is nowhere near as interesting as the Harem ending. In fact, the true ending sucks.

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
I expect that the save files are hard to edit since all Eushully games are encrypted so those file are also most likely encrypted.

Aside from that, i haven't made a cheat table for cheat engine yet for this game since i'm still currently playing Amayui Castle Meister, but i do have a cheat table for a japanese tool called SpoilerAL that should work with this game and include an option to change the clear points, i even have a mostly translated version of said cheat table (translated by myself) that should also work as long as i didn't mess anything up while translating the file.

So if you want to try your hand with SpoilerAL do tell me and i'll post the cheat tables. If not then you can try using cheat engine, there is a guide on how to make a cheat table for those games (I've made one for Amayui that i'll share once i'm done with the game)
[/QUOTE
Hi Vladien, i want to try SpoilerAL, can you give me himegari and kamidori(if you have) ssg, i already download SpoilerAL version 6.1. is this version right?

Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
Hi Vladien, i want to try SpoilerAL, can you give me himegari and kamidori(if you have) ssg, i already download SpoilerAL version 6.1. is this version right?
Well here are the files. The Himegari zip contain both the original japanese version and my attempt at translating it which is about 99% done but untested though it should work as intended. The Kamidori zip only contain the translated version which is the one i found back then.

By the way i completly forgot about making a cheat engine table for Himegari though i still haven't played that game since i'm still not done with Amayui due mostly to lack of time.

What does Law/Chaos stuff do? is it like a good/evil thing or what? And if so, how does it affect the game?
Mostly, in a Law playthrough you'll be more merciful toward the girls and make them fall in love with the main character, while in a Chaos playthrough you'll rape and brainwash them to turn them into the main character slaves. Obviously there'll be differences in the story due to this. And obviously some CGs can only be obtained in the Law or Chaos story branch which mean that if you want all CGs you'll have to play the game at least twice. Well there's a lot of different ending in this game anyway even if most of them just change based on whether Lily is a child, a teenager or an adult.

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Mostly, in a Law playthrough you'll be more merciful toward the girls and make them fall in love with the main character, while in a Chaos playthrough you'll rape and brainwash them to turn them into the main character slaves. Obviously there'll be differences in the story due to this. And obviously some CGs can only be obtained in the Law or Chaos story branch which mean that if you want all CGs you'll have to play the game at least twice. Well there's a lot of different ending in this game anyway even if most of them just change based on whether Lily is a child, a teenager or an adult.
I see, thank you for clearing things up about the Law/chaos stuff.

Ill give your translation a try, the current translation is a bit half-assed. Also it would be super awesome if you could make a cheat engine table for Himegari and Kamidori. :)

Edit: I need to use SpoilerAl or whatever it was called for the translation right? Im pretty clueless as to how to find the Himegari files through SpoilerAl

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
Well here are the files. The Himegari zip contain both the original japanese version and my attempt at translating it which is about 99% done but untested though it should work as intended. The Kamidori zip only contain the translated version which is the one i found back then.

By the way i completly forgot about making a cheat engine table for Himegari though i still haven't played that game since i'm still not done with Amayui due mostly to lack of time.
Thanks, i will try the ssg with SpoilerAl

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote