arc kusuma

Sep 21, 2018
Is there any walkthrough for this? I'm stuck cannot find the devil statue, map EV-09 (king slime), cockroach map, sometimes i find some maids in the magic card asking question and I'm completely didn't understand they ask...

(edit)
I thought i can bring them as my unit and retreat to the base, and i can't summon them back why? It would be helpful if there's any walkthrough in english and not the MTL.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Is there any walkthrough for this? I'm stuck cannot find the devil statue, map EV-09 (king slime), cockroach map, sometimes i find some maids in the magic card asking question and I'm completely didn't understand they ask...

(edit)
I thought i can bring them as my unit and retreat to the base, and i can't summon them back why? It would be helpful if there's any walkthrough in english and not the MTL.
?

Reactions: DougTheC

Barong

Apr 19, 2020
I have problem with the save it seems the game cannot create a save file in the windows 10.

I think the reason why error pops up all the time is autosave simply there is no file to contain save data in the god damn pc.
yeah same problem here

mkrnova

May 14, 2018
Does anyone know if a ce table for Amayui is up somewhere yet I have looked at a guide on ce for the eushully games and I am not really getting anywhere sadly so is there already a done table really only looking for things like items money and goddess points ty for any help.

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Does anyone know if a ce table for Amayui is up somewhere yet I have looked at a guide on ce for the eushully games and I am not really getting anywhere sadly so is there already a done table really only looking for things like items money and goddess points ty for any help.
I've made one for myself a long time ago don't know if it's still on my old drive.... it should be pretty simply i think.

I will make an post if i find it okay.

SoraTenshi

Feb 21, 2018
BoyBox The translation is very bad , sometimes you have symbol and no text , choice are in jap
i love this game but i want to read the story , i will wait for a translation (Probability for better translation 0.0001%)

Aegis Lily

Oct 18, 2019
@BoyBox The translation is very bad , sometimes you have symbol and no text , choice are in jap
i love this game but i want to read the story , i will wait for a translation (Probability for better translation 0.0001%)
Ahh damn, the game looks awsome though, thanks for the warning(y)
judging by how old this game is....it receiving a proper translation, chances are so low:cautious:

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
Anybody know where to download the patch for just the UI? Want to use a extractor for the story.

fruzsy16

Apr 19, 2020
Windowds 10, dont working this game. :( I tried everything.

I downloaded the MEGA (1,4 g) version. Save / load function did not work. The game has started but the save load function does not work, and i got many got a pop-up error message.

ISO version.

when i start the installation file, the installation starts, but I get an error message very soon, in Japanese .

Error - 1155 ( even though i started the installation file in admin mode, I switched compatibility mode to previous MS systems) Didn't work.

If i launched installation file with a Japanese emulator, I got Error -code 1628

Someone has ideas what should I do? :/

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Himegari ISO MEGA - GDRIVE

1- Install base game = Himegari ISO(MDF data)
2- Execute Hime AP01_DL
3- Execute Hime 103
4- Copy all content from that patch folder to install folder
I'm curious, Why is the iso 4gb and pre-installed game 2gb?
Edited: I downloaded both, ur iso after installing show 2gb in install folder. Same as pre-installed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote