magamisi

Jan 5, 2021
Seems to have fixed it self somehow. If it starts happening again, ill post. I followed the notes for the patch, maybe finally recognized it

Reactions: bllahbllub

gemmenica

Feb 26, 2020
Soo anybody has a 100% save file?, i try playing this but it was just really laggy in my laptop for some reason, especially when battle it just stop responding

Aryan95

Dec 15, 2018
can someone give a cheat engine table or any unfinished cheat tables for this game? been tinkering with amayui cheat tables so i might get this one too.

CloneClown

Jan 31, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i somehow using windows settings and spaming(alot) fullscreen and window i got my game in small window (about the same size as the windows window but wider)

Reactions: clearzulu22

How

Dec 13, 2017
Improved MTL
Credit :
- Nekohen for chapter one
- Arc Arcanum for Almost everything
- CounterEffect & Kelebek1 for the tool
- Halo for fixing some untranslated dialog and fixing some name
Note : yes some of the text still in japanese
If you one to help improve this MTL you can help by fixing the translation in the text

Last edited:

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
I wouldn't mind playing this if some demented mind didn't go
"I know lets make stats growth on level up random sometimes it will just change from lvl14 to lvl15 and all stats will stay the same people will have to save/load 1000+ times to get their stats up I'm sure everyone will love it"
Well news flash I and probably every gamer who is not a total psycho hates that kind of leveling.

• Wow
Reactions: belovedeggs

Heissar

Apr 16, 2018
I wouldn't mind playing this if some demented mind didn't go
"I know lets make stats growth on level up random sometimes it will just change from lvl14 to lvl15 and all stats will stay the same people will have to save/load 1000+ times to get their stats up I'm sure everyone will love it"
Well news flash I and probably every gamer who is not a total psycho hates that kind of leveling.
Actually, the problem is pretty much non-existent. As everything is not as it seems. That's assuming that things in Himegari are the same as in Kamidori.

You see, there are invisible (actually not really, they are visible on Status screen) stat caps. They are related to titles. Say you go from "Elven Archer Wannabe" to "Skilled Elven Archer" at level 25. That's when the cap get pushed up a bit. And then each character has full uncap very late up there in the levels - at level 75-99 or something. But EVEN THEN you kinda have the new cap - the 99, or the 999, or something.

So. When you see that on one level up you get +1-2 to, like, 5 of your relevant stat lines, and then, 5 level ups later, you start getting points only to your HP and maybe to 1-2 stat lines if you're lucky - that's all because you hit the stat cap limitations for current title. And there is no real need to save and load obsessively.

Conclusion: there is no need to bother with save scumming there. You will either get, more or less, all the stats you can before you upgrade in title, or... or, if you are the type of player who goes way into the post game / new game plus, then you'll be maxing everyone and everything at 99 or 999 anyway.

I can relate to your frustration, as I was there myself for quite some time. Before I realised what I explained above.

Reactions: DougTheC

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
still better sooner than later kinda suks to have lvl16 Lilith with mag resist same as physdef and magdef same as lvl1 Lilith .
And does anyone know what the 2 stats are that appear under the initial Hp , Sp , Fs , PhAtk , PhDef , MgAtk , MgDef , Speed , Luck those 2 appear when doing sex magic and are not translated (also to small to see tem clearly and try write the symbols into translator)
If anything I would like to find value for alignment in CE so I can sacrifice monsters like slimes and stay in "law" tough getting mana without and tough stayin in "law" with sacrifice :)
And how does one use SpoilerAl ? Translated the "readme.txt" in google translate but when i start it up can't find "Himegari dngeon meister" or if it is written in Japanese it is different than the way it is written on game window

Last edited:

MalloryMc314

Nov 6, 2022
Improved MTL
Credit :
- Nekohen for chapter one
- Arc Arcanum for Almost everything
- CounterEffect & Kelebek1 for the tool
- Halo for fixing some untranslated dialog and fixing some name
Note : yes some of the text still in japanese
If you one to help improve this MTL you can help by fixing the translation in the text
What do I download and what is the process for using this?

dark998

May 23, 2020
Already found a bug not even 15 minutes in, if you pick up the option to see the tutorial in the prologue the first two explanations repeat endlessly and the only way to progress is load and skip tutorial. No idea if that bug was in the original MTL or in the updated files but hopefully will not happen again.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote