ShadedRain

Nov 1, 2018
I've played this before but had to quit it since it was partially translated. Is it still partially translated? Anyone translating it to completion?

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
I've played this before but had to quit it since it was partially translated. Is it still partially translated? Anyone translating it to completion?
it's still only partially translated likely not getting full translation anytime soon, I've been playing it with just the UI translated and Textractor to hook and translate text can find link for that 1 post above your post.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I have a question and I hope you help me please?!
Does anyone have these patches separately (not together). It's for a friend! I'll be grateful if anyone can provide them!

If you ask me "Why he couldn't download from there?"
The answer is: That's a WayBackMachine picture so he can't!

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
I have a question and I hope you help me please?!
Does anyone have these patches separately (not together). It's for a friend! I'll be grateful if anyone can provide them!

If you ask me "Why he couldn't download from there?"
The answer is: That's a WayBackMachine picture so he can't!

the eng interface v 1.12 was to big even after compressing so

should be available for a week

Also if anyone has ssg files for any other eushully games I'm trying to collect them, preferably in English.

At the base - ritual- study alchemy anyone know what that those. I cant seem to fined the answer on the wiki, and if I knew the answer at one point I cant remember now.

Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
the eng interface v 1.12 was to big even after compressing so

should be available for a week

Also if anyone has ssg files for any other eushully games I'm trying to collect them, preferably in English.

At the base - ritual- study alchemy anyone know what that those. I cant seem to fined the answer on the wiki, and if I knew the answer at one point I cant remember now.
I can't thank you enough, dude! My friend was satisfied!

• Red Heart
Reactions: joblo9394

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Improved MTL
Credit :
- Nekohen for chapter one
- Arc Arcanum for Almost everything
- CounterEffect & Kelebek1 for the tool
- Halo for fixing some untranslated dialog and fixing some name
Note : yes some of the text still in japanese
If you one to help improve this MTL you can help by fixing the translation in the text
what kind app u used to open text game?

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Already found a bug not even 15 minutes in, if you pick up the option to see the tutorial in the prologue the first two explanations repeat endlessly and the only way to progress is load and skip tutorial. No idea if that bug was in the original MTL or in the updated files but hopefully will not happen again.
this caused by MTL_fix.

DLSKG

Jun 4, 2019
Improved MTL
Credit :
- Nekohen for chapter one
- Arc Arcanum for Almost everything
- CounterEffect & Kelebek1 for the tool
- Halo for fixing some untranslated dialog and fixing some name
Note : yes some of the text still in japanese
If you one to help improve this MTL you can help by fixing the translation in the text
your file has error at file SC0200.BIN. it have a error like
Already found a bug not even 15 minutes in, if you pick up the option to see the tutorial in the prologue the first two explanations repeat endlessly and the only way to progress is load and skip tutorial. No idea if that bug was in the original MTL or in the updated files but hopefully will not happen again.

storycoolbro

Feb 15, 2020
I have the problem with memory that have the Error popup everytime I try to save. the patch didn't work at all.
you have to launch game via the shortcut that was created when you ran the setup for that patch it defiantly works. but it sounds like your dealing with something unrelated to what that patch fixes. As that patch fixes the error window popping up every few minutes and clicking yes terminates the game. it crashing when you try to save sounds like an issue with the save directory or possibly the drive it's trying to save to might be full.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote