Vladilen

Feb 27, 2019
I see, thank you for clearing things up about the Law/chaos stuff.

Ill give your translation a try, the current translation is a bit half-assed. Also it would be super awesome if you could make a cheat engine table for Himegari and Kamidori. :)

Edit: I need to use SpoilerAl or whatever it was called for the translation right? Im pretty clueless as to how to find the Himegari files through SpoilerAl
Yes, the so called translation is in fact the translation of the SpoilerAL cheat file, it has nothing to do with the game itself, although you could probably do the same thing i did, get the untranslated game and only patch it with the interface translation. The interface is more or less properly translated while the rest is just machine translation, you'll be better off using tools to capture the text while playing and making your own translation out of it.

As for using SpoilerAL, there's an english patch out there for version 6.1 which would probably help you in using it

Now for Kamidori cheat engine table i'd say it probably won't happen since i've already finished this game using the SSG and a japanese trainer i found. My Amayui cheat engine table already have quite a lot of options but is still unfinished until i'm done with said game and have unlocked all the characters. And while i intend to make an Himegari cheat table it'll not be for a while yet until i'm done with all the games i'm currently playing.

Reactions: TheLegend1337

TheLegend1337

Aug 8, 2017
Yes, the so called translation is in fact the translation of the SpoilerAL cheat file, it has nothing to do with the game itself, although you could probably do the same thing i did, get the untranslated game and only patch it with the interface translation. The interface is more or less properly translated while the rest is just machine translation, you'll be better off using tools to capture the text while playing and making your own translation out of it.

As for using SpoilerAL, there's an english patch out there for version 6.1 which would probably help you in using it

Now for Kamidori cheat engine table i'd say it probably won't happen since i've already finished this game using the SSG and a japanese trainer i found. My Amayui cheat engine table already have quite a lot of options but is still unfinished until i'm done with said game and have unlocked all the characters. And while i intend to make an Himegari cheat table it'll not be for a while yet until i'm done with all the games i'm currently playing.
Hm yeah i downloaded the english patch for SpoilerAl, i just dont know how to use spoileral, even though its in english, im not a very technical person lol.

As for cheat tables, well it would be nice to have one for all Eushully games but then again its also fun playing it without those.

isamaru

Sep 5, 2017
Hm yeah i downloaded the english patch for SpoilerAl, i just dont know how to use spoileral, even though its in english, im not a very technical person lol.

As for cheat tables, well it would be nice to have one for all Eushully games but then again its also fun playing it without those.
I'd settle for a full english patch for this game:(

Reactions: jason95821

Lksnip

Sep 16, 2017
It will never have a proper full english translation....
Sadly but true, because many japanese game translated from fans project, if they give up then translation project stop, like Daiteikoku, one of my favorite game turn based strategy battleship

OyasumiNasai

Sep 14, 2019
I've been looking everywhere for a cheat table or ssg for himegari but I couldn't seem to find one. I have downloaded the one I found here but everytime I try to do anything on SpoilerAl I get an error saying "Can't write memory". Am I doing something wrong? I have looked up guides on how to use it but nothing seems to work

wraizing

Mar 9, 2019
I can't get past the prologue my game freezes here everytime and when im in fullscreen i need to restart my pc I have the mem patch and I have my system local to japanese.

EDIT: Download K-lite codec mega to fix this problem on every eushully title :)

1577977085355.png

Last edited:

mkrnova

May 14, 2018
vladilen I was wondering if the ssg for amayui that you are working on is done to be honest the only thing I need is a way to get fast xp the rest is easy to get seeing you get a good amount of the Full Tias it is the grind for levels I hate it was easier to grind in kamidori so I was wondering were you are at on the ssg. And can someone tell me how far the machine translation and Interface patch for himegari is can you make stuff out or is it bad on the eyes and brain would like to play it if it well.

Ginger457

Jun 9, 2019
From past experience, Eushully games are really grind heavy. Is this one any different?

I'm liking the concept of moving through the dungeon so far, but the fact that you can seemingly infinitely retry old maps seems like it really undercuts any strategic element to the game.

mkrnova

May 14, 2018
From past experience, Eushully games are really grind heavy. Is this one any different?

I'm liking the concept of moving through the dungeon so far, but the fact that you can seemingly infinitely retry old maps seems like it really undercuts any strategic element to the game.
I don't know about himegari and the grind on it I know kamidori was fast on leveling up and amayui was fast on item drops which means fast money gaining what type of stuff does himegari give other then levels and money or is money not a thing in the game?

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
I'm getting this error, it say file corrupt or something.
Can anybody help me to fix this?
Btw this is the first dungeon.
Untitled.png

Jengky

Mar 6, 2018
if it's just first dungeon, I'd recommend uninstall everything, and reinstall on "JAPANESE LOCALE".
and play the game only on that locale.
I'm not instal it using ISO, maybe that's why it's error...
Thank bro for the solutions :D

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
Do you have to download the non-iso one too? Cause i downloaded the iso and the instructions say "Install base game = Himegari ISO(MDF data)" but the mdf data is not setup excecutable?

bllahbllub

May 5, 2017
Do you have to download the non-iso one too? Cause i downloaded the iso and the instructions say "Install base game = Himegari ISO(MDF data)" but the mdf data is not setup excecutable?
The iso/mdf (setup installer) just open it with clonesheepdvd or daemon tools or whatever software you using...
Then use the step by step guide that i made(OP).

Dark Seraph

Mar 7, 2018
I have a few questions
1. Where is the best place to farm exp/lv without using coins?
2. Where do you farm the bronze/silver/gold coins?
3. If you fulfill a defeated condition in missions do you get game over and have to load, or do you withdraw but keeping your exp gained?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote