3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

mijati

Dec 7, 2019
just deletet the game because of the sound ....why the fuck there is an option for MUTE the sounds, if we still have sounds ?

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
Wow. For a first try at a game you did an amazing job. please continue on and thanks for the share. If you like skyrim or that sort of sword magic fantasy thing then this is a must play. did I mention beautiful boobs yes boobs and more boobs. that alone is worth the download. Please do not compress it any more as it will degrade the quality.

Fido69

Apr 11, 2020
HI, fullscreen mod (menu or "F") does not work.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Save file "gui/window_icon.jpg" as "gui/window_icon.png" ... fixes the problem!

After the fall of the game, the music continues to play :(

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
Hircine's Harlots, eh? So basically weresluts? Licentious lycanthropes? Wolfgirls with daddy issues? Wild orgies behind Jorrvaskr with Aela and err the other Companions who aren't Aela?
Just tell me this isn't going to devolve into some furry shit.

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
skyrim screenshots with text never seen in out history of mankind ! :Kappa:such game,much wow

xslutz

Aug 31, 2020
I tried to go fullscreen and the game disappeared. I then used Task Manager to close out the Hircine's Harlots process (doesn't run as an app?) When I tried to open it again I received this error:

I also can't run the game at all anymore. I tried completely deleting everything and redownloading but it must be trying to reference something and I'm not savvy enough to fix it. Here is the log it gives me:

Last edited:

Helmeted Smith

Vanqwar
Game Developer
Sep 15, 2020
When you mod Skyrim so much that it turns into a rendering engine for adult VNs... Bethesda must be so proud.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes