3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
By that logic then everyone making an illusion studio game etc should make all there own mods. I have credited all the mod authors used and as an added measure I will be adding it in the future to the main menu. I get this upsets some people but you can't expect anyone to make this many things on there own, they are assets that I am using to make a skyrim novel not a skyrim mod.

Also I will be making mods for skyrim as well because so many things I need don't exist and any mod I make will be posted on loverslab. I'm not planning on using and abusing the mod community. If it wasn't for the amazing Skyrim mod community this wouldn't be possilbe just like every single illusion game made. If it wasn't for all those mods those games wouldn't have better setups as an option.
Actually yeah, I automatically think less of any VN game that relies on illusion studio game renders. That's not to say that there aren't some good games, but they're far and few in between. Props to you for actually crediting though, that makes it so much more acceptable IMO. Best of luck to you.

Also you replied to me twice :p

¸¸ KA2¸¸

Forum Fanatic
Jan 11, 2018
Automatic translation. I must be one of the few Skyrim players who doesn't like busty women. My Skyrim LE with over 800 mods without ctd

Nov 3, 2020
Actually yeah, I automatically think less of any VN game that relies on illusion studio game renders. That's not to say that there aren't some good games, but they're far and few in between. Props to you for actually crediting though, that makes it so much more acceptable IMO. Best of luck to you.

Also you replied to me twice :p
haha so i did, sorry about that. So many things going on today, spent all night finshing things up and working on multiple site setups. Was up for 32 hours straight, my brain is fried lol

Nov 3, 2020
Automatic translation. I must be one of the few Skyrim players who doesn't like busty women. My Skyrim LE with over 800 mods without ctd
I rarely get CTD's and the only reason i get any is because my setup has a lot of conflicting mods that I have had to patch to make them work together.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! First release and already have so much content so far, love the models you choose for all the characters. Can't wait to see how would the game story being develop, and I'm curious for how long for each new update to come out?

Reactions: DicksInSpace

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
By the way, won't there be any problems with the law, because you were using the original soundtrack from the game.

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
what a great start. the animations were awesome. very fluid even the leaves in the background were moving. nice touch. this is a must play if you like magic and monsters etc. thanks for the share.

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Hircine's Harlots - Kylara's Fate" version "1.0b".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Hircine's Harlots - Kylara's Fate" versione "1.0b".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Reactions: inno3d and Kagrra

paust.alex

Apr 15, 2018
Skyrim is a halfway decent game tho, unlike FO4.
For me, both games have their own critical pros and cons. But in Fallout 4, I'm totally crazy about building, if only it was in Skyrim, it would be the best game of the Millennium.

Reactions: YukiSlut
Nov 3, 2020
Damn! First release and already have so much content so far, love the models you choose for all the characters. Can't wait to see how would the game story being develop, and I'm curious for how long for each new update to come out?
Once a month on the first or second day of the month and I'm hoping to do Patreon rewards if I get supporters and yes each months content will be comparable to this release per month.

Reactions: thevoid089
Nov 3, 2020
I do want to get into more interactive VN's but for now i'm trying to establish the lore and story that I have going, so for the moment that's my primary focus while I learn Python and get better with renpy on the side. I am teaching myself more about it each day.

Nov 3, 2020
Once a month on the first or second day of the month and I'm hoping to do Patreon rewards if I get supporters and yes each months content will be comparable to this release per month.
Also if you do choose to support me, for now i would suggest the lowest tier as I work a bit more than part time so for now it would be hard to fulfill those tiers they are more just placeholders until support comes. Or don't support me if you don't want, I completely understand. I'm just grinding trying to get what I do out there for people to see. I will keep making it regardless until people are interested.

Nov 3, 2020
One more thing, for now i will be releasing mini videos about adventures with Hildanas and I am looking to making her a playable follower mod for people which I will post on loverslab with a link and share of this game.

Feb 22, 2018
Ah yes. This gets me in the mood to get Skyrim up and running again. Its just the lighting. You can never get it QUITE right... Gonna give this game a play. Seems pretty cool.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I do want to get into more interactive VN's but for now i'm trying to establish the lore and story that I have going, so for the moment that's my primary focus while I learn Python and get better with renpy on the side. I am teaching myself more about it each day.
Yeah! Better to set and develop a straight road with solid story for your game first before adding more choices and path for players to choose, and I think some games at first was a kinetic novel before the developers slowly updating and made it into real VN too. Overall I wish you and your game project the best, hopefully it will became a popular game and your patreon have lot of supporters

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes