Mar 16, 2019
Hircine's Harlots - Kylara's Fate [v1.0b] Captain Adult Games

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.90 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 521 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 503 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Saberxedge

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah I just spent the last hour trying to render in 4k... cooked my laptop but good, won't be trying again. Trying to render at that resolution with ray tracing is just too hard on my laptop. Down the road with better hardware I will do it for sure.
Finally a Man of Culture. Finally finally
People with good tastes have become so goddamn rare
No more damn underage Lolis or half assed images

Perfect thick women, This is how!! This is how the female protagonists must be !!!!!!!!

Hope you keep up the awesome work

PS
Don’t need all that 4K images or extra quality sound, as long as the image quality and plot remain the same then this game has potential to be on top of the charts

I suggest having quite a bit of content for every update release, won’t mind the wait even if it takes a while cause it’s worth it

Hope you will stick to the end and finish the game.

Sincerely wish u good luck

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
I don't suppose you made every single mod that's being used to compose the pictures/screenshots. Do you intend to credit the creators of those, or you're content trying to make money off of their work with patreon/subscribestar?

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Interaction will come in future releases. I'm still learning Renpy and Python.
You know, it's really hard to me to keep calm and patience here... But I will try despite so much things I have to say against this game...

But for the main thing to me is that I think you make us lose (so much) time (for all the useless story... that's only my point of view but anyway...) so pretty fu**ing please, at least, add the fu**ing tag KINETIC NOVEL if you don't want to have other s*itty comments like mine. Kinetic Novels aren't Visual Novel and your game isn't Visual Novel (nor interactive) so don't make us lose time, we don't all like this type of game (I'm speaking about Kinetic Novels or "Visual Novels" with only 2 or 3 choices and too much story) and you will also really catch your real "readers".

Last edited:

twisti46

Sep 25, 2017
Damn I loved this. Never played Skyrim before (don't throw rocks at me) but this got me going. What are the mods you be using?

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
That forsworn girl is hot, would be nice to have her as follower in my skyrim se :sneaky:
also, have you posted this on loverslab?

Nov 3, 2020
I don't suppose you made every single mod that's being used to compose the pictures/screenshots. Do you intend to credit the creators of those, or you're content trying to make money off of their work with patreon/subscribestar?
The mod credit is at the end of the game and I will be probably putting it in the about.

Nov 3, 2020
I tried to go fullscreen and the game disappeared. I then used Task Manager to close out the Hircine's Harlots process (doesn't run as an app?) When I tried to open it again I received this error:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I also can't run the game at all anymore. I tried completely deleting everything and redownloading but it must be trying to reference something and I'm not savvy enough to fix it. Here is the log it gives me:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh no, i'm sorry to hear you're having trouble.. I will try to reproduce your issue to find a fix.

Nov 3, 2020
You know, it's really hard to me to keep calm and patience here... But I will try despite so much things I have to say against this game...

But for the main thing to me is that I think you make us lose (so much) time (for all the useless story... that's only my point of view but anyway...) so pretty fu**ing please, at least, add the fu**ing tag KINETIC NOVEL if you don't want to have other s*itty comments like mine. Kinetic Novels aren't Visual Novel and your game isn't Visual Novel (nor interactive) so don't make us lose time, we don't all like this type of game (I'm speaking about Kinetic Novels or "Visual Novels" with only 2 or 3 choices and too much story) and you will also really catch your real "readers".
I'm sorry this game isn't for you, I tried adding a Kinetic Novel tag and there doesn't appear to be one in the drop down list so I added it to the genre.

Reactions: HylTin
Nov 3, 2020
By that logic then everyone making an illusion studio game etc should make all there own mods. I have credited all the mod authors used and as an added measure I will be adding it in the future to the main menu. I get this upsets some people but you can't expect anyone to make this many things on there own, they are assets that I am using to make a skyrim novel not a skyrim mod.

Also I will be making mods for skyrim as well because so many things I need don't exist and any mod I make will be posted on loverslab. I'm not planning on using and abusing the mod community. If it wasn't for the amazing Skyrim mod community this wouldn't be possilbe just like every single illusion game made. If it wasn't for all those mods those games wouldn't have better setups as an option.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes