stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
i be honest i dont like the direction this game went. it was great when aki was the only one cheating. but now that the husband get action too it took some of the fun out for me. i still like it somehow but i would have liked it when it stayed like it was with aki the only one having sex with others.

Last edited:

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
I'll wait for that 4.1 fix :p
This is the fixed version.

Are you two using the download I provided or the compressed version?

I ask because this doesn't occur on the PCs that I have tested it on and no one else has reported this issue.

I'm seeing that the compressed version that someone made is having a lot of issues. (I can't help with this.)

Below you can see how small I can make the window without that happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please dont make the story overlycomplicated..
This story isn't. It's very straight forward. I'm just setting up some world building for the next story/game.

DanigamerZX

Nov 1, 2021
This is the fixed version.

Are you two using the download I provided or the compressed version?

I ask because this doesn't occur on the PCs that I have tested it on and no one else has reported this issue.

I'm seeing that the compressed version that someone made is having a lot of issues. (I can't help with this.)

Below you can see how small I can make the window without that happening.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This story isn't. It's very straight forward. I'm just setting up some world building for the next story/game.
im using the compression

as22

Oct 1, 2018
The Jake vs Elaine thing is a little too weak tbh.

He barely even cares that he's cheating on Aki, and with someone who doesn't give a fuck about him. Aki and Nicole make sense, considering she built up a bond with Nicole, they genuinely like each other and the cheating slowly escalated with the magic cum plot device. But when it comes to Jake, there's no reason why he would be THAT infatuated with Elaine and willing to cheat.
It feels like the plot is dragging him along like a dead cat on a leash.

It would have been better if you set up a proper character for Jake to be paired with. One who actually likes him and wants to be with him. Then that's where Elaine steps in to "grant" that character's wish by helping her NTR Jake whilst getting to enjoy him at the same time. You don't have to follow the same story beats as Aki's, just have another character there that has built up a relationship with Jake. Elaine just isn't it. There's no emotion there.

This is unless I'm mistaken and you are just going to steer the story to happy go lucky conclusion where everyone cheats and marries everyone and everyone is completely open with everything.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Oh no, I meant this
"Known Issues
  • The gallery doesn’t work for Ch4 as of this release. There will be an update soon to fix this issue."
Ahh I wasn't the one who added the change log. The gallery was added a couple days before it became public. I'll edit that in a second.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
The compressed version for this update is broken. If anyone is seeing this do not download the compressed version for this update.

Sai_ot4ri0

Dec 19, 2021
There's a lot of things I want to talk about the story and the lore.

When Nicole is telling Aki her past, she says that both Gideon parents got each other pregnant. So, does that mean that he has a brother/sister around the same age that he never meet?

And why did Gideon father get Elaine pregnant? Was it just for fun? Did Elaine get deceive or it was consensual?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
There's a lot of things I want to talk about the story and the lore.

When Nicole is telling Aki her past, she says that both Gideon parents got each other pregnant. So, does that mean that he has a brother/sister around the same age that he never meet?

And why did Gideon father get Elaine pregnant? Was it just for fun? Did Elaine get deceive or it was consensual?
Yes that was the implication.

You'll have to wait and see. ;)

Reactions: Sai_ot4ri0
4.60 star(s) 17 Votes