Arsministrator

Sep 5, 2018
There has been some criticism that is just the result of people not knowing the future of the story and it’s hard to not just keep saying “HOLD ON IT'S COMING.” I think some of this is also the result of people wanting the story to be very straight forward, when that is clearly not what I’m doing here. While others want their one favorite fetish to get all of the attention.
This is the curse of games that update on a monthly basis like most patreon games, people are going to react (or overreact) to each update, speculate on what's coming and comment on the latest stuff that came out. Here in this forum things tend to lean towards very personal and sometimes negative opinions so it's always a matter of time before a dev stops interacting with F95.

Like you've said most don't know what's going to happen next so I can see how frustrating it might be that people get the wrong idea of what's happening or what the plan for the story is because you can't talk without spoiling things. I personally don't have any opinion because I want to judge the whole package, as in the game as a whole once it's completed.

I agree with most of what you've said and honestly I feel that every dev should learn to keep a good distance from all comments, feedback and just vague opinions regardless of if they are from forums or their personal discord because most posts age poorly. Updates usually kills fuss and noise from last month and once the game is complete (for the few that manage to finish a game...) people can experience the whole thing and not need to speculate on whatever the direction will be.

Just write the story you want to write and finish the game you want people to play, the sooner it is complete the sooner all misunderstandings and confusion about the story are cleared. Good luck dev, for whatever it's worth I feel you are doing a great job.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

AureliusBlaze

Jan 13, 2024
I don’t know what to tell you. The problem is it’s hard for me to give satisfying answers without spoilers. Outside of the couple people here, the responses I’ve gotten have been quite the opposite. So I’m going to go get some work done. Thank you for caring enough to share your opinion.
This is just my opinion of course, but I believe it's not really a case of missing context or anything like that. Well, I certainly won't deny I'm sure some cases will be that :LUL: IMO it's more that your story had the potential to go several ways, and a decent handful of people expected/wanted it to focus more on the netorare part. You did not go that route, and you were under no obligation to do so, but some people will naturally be disappointed if it doesn't go the way they would've preferred.
I know and recall about the dinner thing in terms of future jealousy, so there is some potential there—however a lot of the netorare potential was basically cut off or had its possible impact lessened with the more or less swinging-ish route you went.

Obviously some people are seriously lacking when it comes to them constructively stating as much, but poorly/rudely worded feedback aside, they're not wrong for feeling that way. It's not like there aren't plenty people who were fine with the way things went as well.

So I believe the mixed reception is more about expectations/wants not being met (which isn't your fault, you do whatever you want with your story) but I still understand the disappointment if people were digging the netorare. From many angles depending on many viewpoints and opinions, the netorare is lessened because Jake gets action (especially when it's at the same time as our protagonist), and the cheating is already out in the open and was accepted from both sides (not telling him she has a dick aside).

Personally my opinion is a bit mixed because I don't dislike the route it went, but I was greatly enjoying the netorare stuff and as such will be holding onto the previously mentioned fact that they did not tell Jake about her dick.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
It’s there though.
In the audio zip you provided there's no additional "Sex Noises" folder in the se folder so that definitely didn't add it back in... and in the original compression there's just 2 files named 12570 and 12571 in there, no "Sex Cum 2". But it was right at the end and I just renamed a file like I said so no biggie.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
In the audio zip you provided there's no additional "Sex Noises" folder in the se folder so that definitely didn't add it back in... and in the original compression there's just 2 files named 12570 and 12571 in there, no "Sex Cum 2". But it was right at the end and I just renamed a file like I said so no biggie.
Oh the fix is just from my Fix 1 to Fix 2. Not from the initial release.
If the folder has files that are named 12570 and 12571 then renaming them to Sex Cum 2 should work. As that is what broke. (the renaming back after compressing). Those are the correct files.
Basically all files are there just not correctly named (even in the initial release the extra problem is that there are some files not decrypted, but AFAIK those aren't needed for the win version anyways)

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Oh the fix is just from my Fix 1 to Fix 2. Not from the initial release.
Wait I forgot it was broken before, I downloaded the updated one after I reported it broken (so shoulda had fix 1 + audio.7z extras), but again like I said it's no biggie I'd already gotten past that bit and finished it (I had to dig it outta my recycle bin to check the files). Was just pointing it out in case things went screwy with the next update and compression again.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Wait I forgot it was broken before, I downloaded the updated one after I reported it broken (so shoulda had fix 1 + audio.7z extras), but again like I said it's no biggie I'd already gotten past that bit and finished it (I had to dig it outta my recycle bin to check the files). Was just pointing it out in case things went screwy with the next update and compression again.
Hmm maybe I made a mistake then. As long as its only those two then it should be alright. just rename both files into it.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Holy shit is this some wholesome NTR. It's fun, it's funny, the characters are literally all extremely likeable, everyone's having fun, nobody's being left behind and it genuinely feels like everyone's gonna get a happy ending here even if Jake's gonna have a bumpy ride on the way there. This was so fucking fun, as well as really fucking hot and I can't wait for more.

Mar 29, 2020
One thing I can say, like... I do enjoy it, and I get time constraints and all that, but... Definitely corruption happens a lot faster than I'd usually prefer, haha. I guess like someone mentioned, magic cum and all that, but basically is like 3/4 times that leads to sex xD. Though kinda also feels, like even the first few times Aki was already kind of eager if that makes any sense. The first time even, lemme eat this weird sticky substance that landed on my back lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Creator Seez
4.50 star(s) 15 Votes