Sai_ot4ri0

Dec 19, 2021
There's a lot of things I want to talk about the story and the lore.

When Nicole is telling Aki her past, she says that both Gideon parents got each other pregnant. So, does that mean that he has a brother/sister around the same age that he never meet?

And why did Gideon father get Elaine pregnant? Was it just for fun? Did Elaine get deceive or it was consensual?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Creator Seez

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
There's a lot of things I want to talk about the story and the lore.

When Nicole is telling Aki her past, she says that both Gideon parents got each other pregnant. So, does that mean that he has a brother/sister around the same age that he never meet?

And why did Gideon father get Elaine pregnant? Was it just for fun? Did Elaine get deceive or it was consensual?
Yes that was the implication.

You'll have to wait and see. ;)

Reactions: Sai_ot4ri0

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I'm seeing that the compressed version that someone made is having a lot of issues. (I can't help with this.)
The compressed version for this update is broken. If anyone is seeing this do not download the compressed version for this update.
Bob69 Seems there're some issues with the compressed version but doesn't look like anyone actually tagged you to let you know.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Bob69 Seems there're some issues with the compressed version but doesn't look like anyone actually tagged you to let you know.
Hmm I'll will re-check it later. Always with the non latin file names :HideThePain: Annoying af.

Abmms should have pinged me.. If i read all the threads I make compression for I wouldn't do anything else lol. (Using the original audio will only work if you decrypt the audio).
It looks like the problem is UAGC only decrypted the ogg_ files but not the m4a_ files. Oh FK RPG Maker..

Updated my Compression. Should work now.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: longjohngold

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
FFS. It didn't rename the files back correctly. God this is annoying. Will fix it gimme a bit. I even tested the game, but I didn't get to a scene were it was broken.
longjohngold Please merge the attached audio folder with your games audio folder (just unzip the file attached and drop the folder in the main folder, where the exe is). It should have all files that are not renamed inside.

The problem is those 2 folders that have non latin names it fucks up the renaming of names after those folders (and the folders included)

Last edited:
Reactions: longjohngold

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Hmm I'll will re-check it later. Always with the non latin file names :HideThePain: Annoying af.

Abmms should have pinged me.. If i read all the threads I make compression for I wouldn't do anything else lol. (Using the original audio will only work if you decrypt the audio).
It looks like the problem is UAGC only decrypted the ogg_ files but not the m4a_ files. Oh FK RPG Maker..

Updated my Compression. Should work now.
I'll update the file names in the future versions to make your life easier.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Bob69

ProjectSkywardFan

Jun 1, 2022
Not to be harsh but I really hate how the game went with Jake it sucked all the NTR out of the game now it just feels like a swinging game and Jake doesnt really give a fuck about Aki tbh since the dude is so willing to cheat on her easily with the first random girl he meets as opposed to Aki where it took time and investment to form a bond with Nicole.

After playing this update I seriously hope Aki leaves Jake and gets together with Nicole I seriously dislike Jake more and more every new update and would be happy to see less of him in the future and his plot with Elaine from the start I thought it was a bad Idea to give Jake too much spotlight and that he would make the game worse but I withheld my comments in the rare case he dint but sadly I was right, I think this is the reason why most of the best NTR games out there don't give the husbands much backstory or try to include them too much in to the plot other then as tools to make the cuckolding events much better and give them more impact.

My recommendation would be to keep the story simple just focus on Aki and the futa girls and give Jake less screen time only use him as a plot device for when he is getting cucked don't over complicate things, and instead of wasting Elaines character on Jake just give her some futa magic where she can grow a penis and make her join in on the fun of banging Aki.

Last edited:

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
At this point I really don’t know how to address people’s complaints about Jake. I really don’t want to give a flippant response because I don’t feel like that is constructive. I have limited time to make this project happen. I can only put so much into each update. So, I can’t put every single bit of detail that you all want without reallocating time away from other parts of the update.

I appreciate that people are invested enough to have such strong opinions about the story but, honestly guys, Jake is not a main character. The two main character’s are Aki and Nichole. We are experiencing the story from Aki’s point of view with the occasional cut to Jake just to give basic context to some of what he is going through. Most of his interactions are not going to be shown in detail because, again, he is not the main character.

I also don’t understand some of the conclusions that people are coming to about Jake. The scenes that he has been in with Elaina so far he has tried to push back and say no, but Elaina didn’t really give him the option. Could he have tried to push back harder? Sure but he isn’t a very assertive character. He also understands that there would be repercussions if he did. As for his infatuation with Elaina, my intention was for it to be more that he thinks she is really really hot. Not that he loves her or anything like that.

This is all frustrating on my end because I’m getting such strong reactions each chapter when there is still more story and context to come. My inclination at this point is to stop interacting with this thread because this is the only place I’m getting such strong negative feedback on what is supposed to be a secondary character. I’ll still poke my head in here to help with any bugs people find but I’m unlikely to respond to the criticism unless you are directly asking me a question.

Also feel free to hit me up on the Discord if you have questions. I respond a bit faster there.

Either way, Thank you all for playing and caring enough to share your opinion.

Dec 16, 2021
I can understand how shedding the more traditional NTR paradigm is a bummer for those who wanted that, but, as someone who just played this game recently and hasn't had any expectations build between updates, this feels quite natural to me. Not just natural, but expected, really. The game treats everything involving cheating with heaping portions of frivolity, and the tone pretty comprehensively lacks any gravitas. Aki never treats it very seriously, Jake doesn't, and the Holdcraft characters definitely don't lol. In fact, nearly every Holdcraft character has implied that they wanted Jake to get involved, and have expressed no interest in breaking them up, all of which flies in the face of the Netorare MO. Given all this, it seems to me that Aki was just the one who was more convenient to get at first, as she's the main character, and the game was always ultimately steering towards corrupting both her and Jake together.

Now, all that said, I don't know where things will go from there. Jake's arc of being imbued with magic and turning into a futa gives me the impression that (s)he'll become more sexually involved with Aki, Nichole, Elaina, etc, going forward, but who knows? Maybe it becomes a swinging/open marriage situation? Maybe Elaina and Nichole take Jake and Aki for themselves respectively? Maybe Aki and Jake become free-use toys for everyone in the resort? Maybe Aki's Kitsune nature is unleashed and she becomes even more of a sex god than Gideon supposedly is? There are a ton of fun directions the story can go without being contrived or overcomplicated, as some have voiced concern over. Personally I think the narrative has been very easy to follow and I'm excited to find out where it goes.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2021
Ay, don't let it get ya down too much. F95 is heavily influenced by older forum culture, so its users tend to lean more negative than they might be elsewhere. People here can be cool and provide valuable feedback, and sometimes they can be very opinionated or supremely unpleasant. I wouldn't take most of it to heart, but if you're sensitive to that kind of engagement then it's definitely best to only post here as much as is healthy for you. (y)

l33towner

Oct 24, 2020
At this point I really don’t know how to address people’s complaints about Jake. I really don’t want to give a flippant response because I don’t feel like that is constructive. I have limited time to make this project happen. I can only put so much into each update. So, I can’t put every single bit of detail that you all want without reallocating time away from other parts of the update.

I appreciate that people are invested enough to have such strong opinions about the story but, honestly guys, Jake is not a main character. The two main character’s are Aki and Nichole. We are experiencing the story from Aki’s point of view with the occasional cut to Jake just to give basic context to some of what he is going through. Most of his interactions are not going to be shown in detail because, again, he is not the main character.

I also don’t understand some of the conclusions that people are coming to about Jake. The scenes that he has been in with Elaina so far he has tried to push back and say no, but Elaina didn’t really give him the option. Could he have tried to push back harder? Sure but he isn’t a very assertive character. He also understands that there would be repercussions if he did. As for his infatuation with Elaina, my intention was for it to be more that he thinks she is really really hot. Not that he loves her or anything like that.

This is all frustrating on my end because I’m getting such strong reactions each chapter when there is still more story and context to come. My inclination at this point is to stop interacting with this thread because this is the only place I’m getting such strong negative feedback on what is supposed to be a secondary character. I’ll still poke my head in here to help with any bugs people find but I’m unlikely to respond to the criticism unless you are directly asking me a question.

Also feel free to hit me up on the Discord if you have questions. I respond a bit faster there.

Either way, Thank you all for playing and caring enough to share your opinion.
Don't get frustrated too much. You can't really make everyone happy especially with such controversial tags/content.

I really like what happend so far and where the game is going.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
you could have let jake just be the husband. you say it yourself he is no main charcter so why bring in that shit with elaina than? it was a great cheating game, now at least for me its only a ok swinging game. if you wouldnt have inserted that part with elaina nobody would be negative about the game. oh and i try to describe how i felt his resistance. jake: no i dont want to sleep with you. elaina: but i want to. jake: ok.

• Angry
Reactions: genfetish

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
oh and shouldnt be the netorare tag be deleted??? i mean everyone is ok with everything there is no jelousy anywhere.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
Ay, don't let it get ya down too much. F95 is heavily influenced by older forum culture, so its users tend to lean more negative than they might be elsewhere. People here can be cool and provide valuable feedback, and sometimes they can be very opinionated or supremely unpleasant. I wouldn't take most of it to heart, but if you're sensitive to that kind of engagement then it's definitely best to only post here as much as is healthy for you. (y)
Don't get frustrated too much. You can't really make everyone happy especially with such controversial tags/content.

I really like what happend so far and where the game is going.
Oh I’m fine. I’m not upset or anything. I appreciate all feedback but I didn’t want it to seem like I was ignoring people when so far I’ve been responding regularly. I just want to scale back on the frequency of my responses.

There has been some criticism that is just the result of people not knowing the future of the story and it’s hard to not just keep saying “HOLD ON IT'S COMING.” I think some of this is also the result of people wanting the story to be very straight forward, when that is clearly not what I’m doing here. While others want their one favorite fetish to get all of the attention.

The downside to the tag system here is they only cover the popular ones. So for the NTR tag some are expecting it to be very hard cuckolding. While forgetting that there are multiple subtags for NTR.

So, I feel like the smarter play on my end is to still encourage the feedback but let people know that I’m not going to engage with it as much going forward so I don’t come off as an ass.

you could have let jake just be the husband. you say it yourself he is no main charcter so why bring in that shit with elaina than? it was a great cheating game, now at least for me its only a ok swinging game. if you wouldnt have inserted that part with elaina nobody would be negative about the game. oh and i try to describe how i felt his resistance. jake: no i dont want to sleep with you. elaina: but i want to. jake: ok.
oh and shouldnt be the netorare tag be deleted??? i mean everyone is ok with everything there is no jelousy anywhere.
See this is what I’m talking about. I’m not going to spoil anything just to prove a point. Go reread the dinner scene. It’ll be clearer where jealousy is going to come into play.

Creator Seez

Game Developer
Mar 21, 2024
i dont need to read the dinner scene again i think i know what you talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. but does him sleeping with elaina add anything major needed to the story? for me it took more out of the story than add to it.
I don’t know what to tell you. The problem is it’s hard for me to give satisfying answers without spoilers. Outside of the couple people here, the responses I’ve gotten have been quite the opposite. So I’m going to go get some work done. Thank you for caring enough to share your opinion.

4.50 star(s) 15 Votes