Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How do you raise the look stat - conventionally - in this game? Nothing about it in the guide apart from new game choices.
Shower daily and use hair products.

How long until after I finish all the tasks that amy tells me the next step in getting her implants removed? I've already gone to her room a ton and gotten her trophies.
Patience. If you haven't learned by now you cannot force a woman to do anything on your schedule. There are plenty of other girls to amuse yourself with while you wait for Amy to come visit your room and tell you what else is needed.

Reactions: junior366

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
How long until after I finish all the tasks that amy tells me the next step in getting her implants removed? I've already gone to her room a ton and gotten her trophies.
As I recall it was almost a week after when Amy came to my room to say she was leaving the island. Have to be in your room and she will knock on door.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get the fourth image from Jennifers context related sexting messages? i have got 2 after her transformation with her gigantic boobs trying out new lingerie, and the one in black lingerie (in front of the bar) i think you get after the whisky/poledance event with her... but there are 4 pictures you can get, how do i trigger to get the last one? please dont tell me what it is to keep the surprise :cool:
thx

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Hi, can anyone tell me how to get the fourth image from Jennifers context related sexting messages? i have got 2 after her transformation with her gigantic boobs trying out new lingerie, and the one in black lingerie (in front of the bar) i think you get after the whisky/poledance event with her... but there are 4 pictures you can get, how do i trigger to get the last one? please dont tell me what it is to keep the surprise :cool:
thx
the poker game for Amys cloth.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hi, i already did that, ive got every achievement, thats the only thing which is missing (ok, i havent got all 50 images from guess who ;)) but i cant repeat that poker game right? only the ´´normal´´ poker game with jennifer, do u think that would help to get the missing image?
thx:giggle:

Reactions: norb82

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi guys, I have some problems increasing some of the game stats.
I know hard slow it is to maximize all the player's index and being patient is quite correct. Now I have 3 index left to be max is strength, endurance and look. Training can slowly increase ENDURANCE and STRENGTH, okay. But I don't know how to improve LOOK.
Please help if you have any ideas :D
This is why people receive snarky answers. Currently we are on page 1073 of the Holiday Island thread. Oh look, 10 or so posts above your question about looks is a multiple post discussion on how to raise to 'Looks'. Now here comes my snarky answer.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Hi guys, I have some problems increasing some of the game stats.
I know hard slow it is to maximize all the player's index and being patient is quite correct. Now I have 3 index left to be max is strength, endurance and look. Training can slowly increase ENDURANCE and STRENGTH, okay. But I don't know how to improve LOOK.
Please help if you have any ideas :D
The timing of your question is not the best, it is in fact pretty bad.

But since you took the time to frame the question, contrary to most who make the particular mistake of not reading the same page,

1. Scroll up and read the page you posted on.
2. If you go to page 1, there will be a link to a guide, it should also help.

Edit : And I can see some others have reacted while I wrote this and some 20 lb wet trouts swung in head height were involved in the answers.

It is unavoidable given the combination of the answer being on the same page as the one you ask on.

Patience is long gone after so many pages (it happens more often that one should think and rarely for any good reason, that wet trout is usually the correct response)

But try to avoid that mishap in the future and check the guide, people in here usually give second chances to those who pick things up quickly.

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
While everyone is busy applying Beauty Facial Cream...
Here is a Music & Models break to listen and watch while applying...

:cool:

• Angry
Reactions: yankeeInKy

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
I remember when I started this game thinking "I hope the guy who developed this game isn't into chicks with huge tits" as I made my choices of preferences. HAHAHAHA.. not joking either, yet here I am still playing.

Today I put the other girls on notice when I picked Lacey as wet t-shirt contest winner. (Lacey I believe was my plane girl because I love a nice ass. LOL)
screenshot0005.png

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
While everyone is busy applying Beauty Facial Cream...
Here is a Music & Models break to listen and watch while applying...

:cool:
Dammit, Sij... Way to make sure the testosterone is re-directed. Like that EVER helped anything :)

• Haha
Reactions: SiJa and yankeeInKy

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Ok. Almost done with my achievement..but I can't seem to get the original arrival scene with arch nemesis Eva. I get the scene where she's mad I sent her home. Needed that one. then waited. Sent her home again. invited back. Same scene of her pissed off?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Ok. Almost done with my achievement..but I can't seem to get the original arrival scene with arch nemesis Eva. I get the scene where she's mad I sent her home. Needed that one. then waited. Sent her home again. invited back. Same scene of her pissed off?
See what happens when you're mean to one of the girls? Seriously, have you tried adjusting her stat levels? Not sure it will work, but that's what 'save' points are for. Try one set of levels and if they don't work, reload and try again.

Reactions: yankeeInKy
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes