Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok. Almost done with my achievement..but I can't seem to get the original arrival scene with arch nemesis Eva. I get the scene where she's mad I sent her home. Needed that one. then waited. Sent her home again. invited back. Same scene of her pissed off?
This scene ?

1612286655891.png

It's odd you didn't unlocked Eva original arrival when she first arrived on the island.
Edit: loaded old save without Eva, even if I manage to avoid meeting her in the hallway and even wait a day when I click on the room icon, Eva original arrival is triggered. So it's very odd that you missed it.

Anyways, I tried again the 3 possible answers when she arrives and none leads to her original arrival.
You may have to do a full restart to unlock it or cheat the scene : eva.add_event_seen("Arrival")

1612286847350.png

Last edited:

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Methinks it might be one from the photo studio.
Thx Bantry, but it seems you are not 100% sure, right? And when it is one from the photo studio its also not possible for me to trigger that again right? and if i would try to get this through the console code to unlock the achievement? would it unlock all the pictures or just the achievement (which is already unlocked but only with 3 out of 4 pics)? Maybe someone could tell me exactly what the missing picture looks like, i will pass on the surprise :p (and btw can anybody tell me the correct console code to unlock the sexting (context related) messages achievement? thx)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thx Bantry, but it seems you are not 100% sure, right? And when it is one from the photo studio its also not possible for me to trigger that again right? and if i would try to get this through the console code to unlock the achievement? would it unlock all the pictures or just the achievement (which is already unlocked but only with 3 out of 4 pics)? Maybe someone could tell me exactly what the missing picture looks like, i will pass on the surprise :p (and btw can anybody tell me the correct console code to unlock the sexting (context related) messages achievement? thx)
Is this the one you're missing?

Jennifer_sexting502.jpg

It too, may be part of the series of sexts Jennifer sends after her transformation story. Try letting her tell it again.
As far as I know, there is no specific console code to trigger specific sexts from a specific girl.

Reactions: imzahai

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hey, thx a lot! Yes thats the missing one! Ok the whole story again, im sure you are right, the picture also looks like it is one after her transformation... i will try that, thx again!
(y)

Reactions: Bantry

coolguy69420

May 23, 2018
Have kind of a weird glitch, where I asked Jessica to pole dance in the night bar. She declined, but now her sprite is stuck on screen! Is there a console command I could use to clear it? My last save was over an hour ago :(

Edit: glad i've done some ren'py dev. The console command that worked was "hide screen closeup"... hopefully this doesn't cause long term issues - made a new save just in case.

1612307846787.png

Last edited:

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
This scene ?

View attachment 1017030

It's odd you didn't unlocked Eva original arrival when she first arrived on the island.
Edit: loaded old save without Eva, even if I manage to avoid meeting her in the hallway and even wait a day when I click on the room icon, Eva original arrival is triggered. So it's very odd that you missed it.

Anyways, I tried again the 3 possible answers when she arrives and none leads to her original arrival.
You may have to do a full restart to unlock it or cheat the scene : eva.add_event_seen("Arrival")

View attachment 1017032
If I remember correctly. I think Eva was already on the island when I started my first game. I'll try the new game or cheat it. Oh decisions, decisions. Update..I cheated the scene just to get it for this game. Thanks Mon :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Good Game, one of the best so far here, Gameplay and Concept, Girls and Content are really cool and make fun. Looks Pretty professional too and teasing. Like it very much!!!

When is the next Update? Please?!?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Good Game, one of the best so far here, Gameplay and Concept, Girls and Content are really cool and make fun. Looks Pretty professional too and teasing. Like it very much!!!

When is the next Update? Please?!?
There is currently no way to predict that.
The game is in the middle of developing its next major version v2.x -> v3.0

The update is heavy on new girls, location and story, probably the most extreme concentration of 'high time cost to create' content since the game's design and original creation, so it'll take the time it takes.

The only three things that can be said for sure is that,
  1. The new location and fundamentals for the new girls have been created, so we are therefore somewhere in the second half of v3.0's creation (= creating events, quests and girl stories).
  2. Around 500 renders, videos and sound files have already been added and a number of tasks are still work in progress
  3. The numbers increase, so Darkhound is working on things (as always)

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
There is currently no way to predict that.
The game is in the middle of developing its next major version v2.x -> v3.0

The update is heavy on new girls, location and story, probably the most extreme concentration of 'high time cost to create' content since the game's design and original creation, so it'll take the time it takes.

The only three things that can be said for sure is that,
  1. The new location and fundamentals for the new girls have been created, so we are therefore somewhere in the second half of v3.0's creation (= creating events, quests and girl stories).
  2. Around 500 renders, videos and sound files have already been added and a number of tasks are still work in progress
  3. The numbers increase, so Darkhound is working on things (as always)
Sounds cooool, thanks for your answer, looking forward to it!!!

Lupercalll

Nov 16, 2018
Any news for the 0.3.0 "update"?
Its been 4 months, and i only see one post in january in their patreon, which i guess is just a .jpg, are they just milking more than usual or its actually the beginning of the end?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any news for the 0.3.0 "update"?
Its been 4 months, and i only see one post in january in their patreon, which i guess is just a .jpg, are they just milking more than usual or its actually the beginning of the end?
The most current information was posted on the developer's Patreon page, and here within this thread less than a week ago. There's an old saying ...

"Better to remain silent and be thought an idiot, than open your mouth and remove all doubt."

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes