Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Might have found another minor glitch.... I was walking on the beach with Lacey and went through the picture posing event, then verbage indicated an end of event (possibly leading to the gym?)... then Lacey was "horny" and we were getting interrupted by Miriam... (as this is only Day 8, Miriam is not active)

Based on posing verbage used, I do not believe this is working as intended.... however, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.

Reactions: Monsieur X

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Is this the one you're missing?

View attachment 1017150

It too, may be part of the series of sexts Jennifer sends after her transformation story. Try letting her tell it again.
As far as I know, there is no specific console code to trigger specific sexts from a specific girl.
Hi Bantry, unfortunately it didnt work to let jennifer tell the transformation story again, no message from her :cry:
But i wanted to ask you something: there is a message filter button right next to the button where you can change the main girl image at the mobile phone, when you do this for jennifer, can you tell me when you got the message with the missing image, or even better, what was the content of the message?!? maybe its possible to get the answer out of this message after which event that message triggered... even if its not possible for me to get the message then, i would like to know what went wrong, thx a lot :D(y)

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hi Bantry, unfortunately it didnt work to let jennifer tell the transformation story again, no message from her :cry:
But i wanted to ask you something: there is a message filter button right next to the button where you can change the main girl image at the mobile phone, when you do this for jennifer, can you tell me when you got the message with the missing image, or even better, what was the content of the message?!? maybe its possible to get the answer out of this message after which event that message triggered... even if its not possible for me to get the message then, i would like to know what went wrong, thx a lot :D(y)
That's above my pay grade. I actually encounter a game crash due to a missing string within the game code if I try and retrieve said message. You have to remember, Jennifer's story was introduced a few versions ago, so maybe that particular message didn't upgrade successfully. There is also some involved algorithm or whatever you want to call it that determines which message/sext is received. darkhound1 tried to explain it once awhile back, but I didn't understand it then and doubt I would now.

Here's the thing. Saves are important so you have restore points, but even they don't guarantee you will be able to get a certain achievement on demand. Sometimes, you just have to start a new game from the beginning. Although that may sound daunting, in reality it will take only about 2 weeks to go from start to finish completing all achievements for the entire game. That is only playing an hour or so at a time, a couple times a day; once in the morning and once at night. With the huge update of v.0.3.0.0 being released and all its new content, it is worth a new game IMO. Between what you already know how to accomplish, and the Guide, more than likely you can knock everything out in a weekend of steady marathon game play if you'd rather go that route.

-Archon-

Feb 1, 2021
Hey Bantry, first of all, thx a lot for your effort! But since this is the only thing that is missing and you showed me the missing pic (which is really nice, Jennifer is a real beauty), i wont start from the beginning only to get this picture. Even if i had a restore point before the transformation questline, it is not guaranteed to get the missing message from her. So i have to live with that. I enjoyed this game a lot and when version 0.3 is out i might start from the beginning...
cya then eventually with new questions ;)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
845734_HI_FF_Logo.png
Passed out on a beach somewhere in the Pacific
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
Do you mean picking one single girl and make her by way of game mechanics your girlfriend ?
If so, I don't think it will happen. You can already consider all the girls your girlfriend.

Okay thaanks, na i only found it a bit sad, at the end you got to fly Home and someone else maybe go there, know what i mean.
So it would be awesome, when of the Girls you like most will join or even Girlfriend you forever :D
Thx

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

It's early morning...
The sun is just rising over an Island somewhere in the Pacific...

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )

Last edited:

Night Walker

Oct 25, 2020
Hi guys, can anyone tell me where I can get Brenda wear this white corset or it just a concept image of Brenda? I remember that I saw her wore this lovely corset before but I am not sure now.

Brenda white corset.JPG

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Jennifer's sexting image should be send as part of her Nathan photo studio quest.
In case you finished teh quest and still don't have teh sexting, open the console and type:
jennifer.add_queued_sexting(502,531,1)
After that, wait for half an hour or an hour and she will send the sexting again.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
View attachment 1023332
Passed out on a beach somewhere in the Pacific

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual images or story from the game )
Oh dear... yankeeInKy gets drunk, sleeps on the beach, and can not remember what he has done with EVA :rolleyes:

An image from the Elevator Security Camera has been passed my way from Miri... sorry... an anonymous source...
:oops:

Best hope Gamer Geek doesn't see this you'll be getting a beating from a truckers mug !!
;)

Annhwi

Aug 27, 2018
Might have found another minor glitch.... I was walking on the beach with Lacey and went through the picture posing event, then verbage indicated an end of event (possibly leading to the gym?)... then Lacey was "horny" and we were getting interrupted by Miriam... (as this is only Day 8, Miriam is not active)

Based on posing verbage used, I do not believe this is working as intended.... however, feel free to correct me if I am wrong.
Looks like this wasnt the first time this was reported, but nothing was done at that time either (ref. Apr 17 2020 Dracconis69 message on pg. 789 of this forum)... so that might suggest this is "working as intended"? Maybe change verbage so the one event can lead into the other? (Also maybe a check if Miriam is active?)

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Oh dear... yankeeInKy gets drunk, sleeps on the beach, and can not remember what he has done with EVA :rolleyes:

An image from the Elevator Security Camera has been passed my way from Miri... sorry... an anonymous source...

Best hope Gamer Geek doesn't see this you'll be getting a beating from a truckers mug !!
;)
I can explain that!!! I just gotta remember first.

Last edited:

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020

;)
Once again Eva involved in the mystery of a drunkenness? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Good Luck yankeeInKy

Reactions: yankeeInKy

Jake Masters

Nov 9, 2018
I was going to post my question, but I had to give credit where credit was due and compliment DuckSwim on his beautiful fanart. since that's done, I get to ask my question now lol.

after winning at strip poker with my beautiful Yumiko, the following happens (see the attached spoiler photos). is there a way to make my dream come true now, or is this a WIP (I searched here and checked the changelog on Patreon, and didn't see anything about it one way or another)?

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes