BySorax231

Sep 9, 2017
Hello so I recently got back into the game and I found out that I have missed Alice Strenght training is there someway I can trigger it again?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hello so I recently got back into the game and I found out that I have missed Alice Strenght training is there someway I can trigger it again?
It's possible you will receive another text trying to schedule it again. If not, you may just have to wait for the next update, which will include the entire event/scene being re-done and all the graphics being updated to Webp format.

• Alice gets and additonal strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weigths at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achivement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be rerendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0

toolman

Dec 8, 2019
Wait for update. I even tried to restart sequence with a cheat insert given, but to no avail. I made first appointment and missed 2nd long ago and that was it.

Reactions: BySorax231

hiwarren1

Mar 9, 2020
Has anyone seen a mod to reduce bust size? It's fun when occasional. but less so when everyone looks like a bouncy castle advertisement.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Has anyone seen a mod to reduce bust size? It's fun when occasional. but less so when everyone looks like a bouncy castle advertisement.
Ren'Py games have no graphics engine and mods for 3D renders are not only impossible but meaningless as a concept. You are effectively asking if someone sat down and redid the game's 10.000 images and animations.

As for the rest,

The description on the patreon front page "parade of enormous boobs" means what is says. The line up is as advertised, in the banner, in the game, on page 1 here etc.

Unless that's your preference, then odds are You went in the wrong door, happens.

Last edited:

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
Any proposals what games i can play till the Update comes out? Could be more demanding like Holiday Island, well(natural) shaped Girls with big Boobs/Ass, nice wardrobe, Lingerie. Kinky, Can be incest, Futa whatever... and not tooo much Story and BlaBla, just teasing kinky setup and Gameplay.
Downloaded a ton of Games that i deleted again.....

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Any proposals what games i can play till the Update comes out? Could be more demanding like Holiday Island, well(natural) shaped Girls with big Boobs/Ass, nice wardrobe, Lingerie. Kinky, Can be incest, Futa whatever... and not tooo much Story and BlaBla, just teasing kinky setup and Gameplay.
Downloaded a ton of Games that i deleted again.....
If you're OK with Futa and don't mind huge dick try the games from "Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions" (use search).
Games with big boobs and lingerie : My Cute Roommate, Girl House, Apocalypse (muscles, even bigger boobs, humongous dick and a lot of silliness) and finally Midnight Paradise.
That is all I can recommend that meet your criteria.

Reactions: junior366

budpow

Dec 1, 2020
If you're OK with Futa and don't mind huge dick try the games from "Nun Ya and Fallen Angel Productions" (use search).
Games with big boobs and lingerie : My Cute Roommate, Girl House, Apocalypse (muscles, even bigger boobs, humongous dick and a lot of silliness) and finally Midnight Paradise.
That is all I can recommend that meet your criteria.
Thanks for the Reply Monsieur, My Cute Roommate i played, Apocalypse was fun but the MC is abit too pretentious. On the second thought it doesnt have to be always Big bewbs hehe. I played as an example Gates Motel, i think there were no big boobs but it was freakish, the characters were really natural not overpolished and heavy incestious... i was suprised of the story and the characters, but too short. abandoned. something unique... ill checkout and MP Nun Ya Fallen Angel Production Games

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes