Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I want to update to v.0.2.3.2 from v.0.2.3.0.
However, it seems there is no Mac dedicated update and there is no full version of v.0.2.3.2, only update as I said previously...
Thank you for your reply.
Did you see these links on the developer's page at the link I included before?

Capture.JPG

Remember v.0.2.3.2 is an incremental update, not a stand alone update. In other words you must have a Full version of 0.2.3.0 installed first.

Reactions: Hurrican016

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
Did you see these links on the developer's page at the link I included before?

View attachment 1027996

Remember v.0.2.3.2 is an incremental update, not a stand alone update. In other words you must have a Full version of 0.2.3.0 installed first.
That's what I've done. And I've got first the full version of 0.2.3.0.
But by replacing the files of the v.02.3.2 zip, the game has crashed...
So I'm trying to find where my saves of Holidays Island are stocked on the Mac...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That's what I've done. And I've got first the full version of 0.2.3.0.
But by replacing the files of the v.02.3.2 zip, the game has crashed...
So I'm trying to find where my saves of Holidays Island are stocked on the Mac...
As I said I am not that familiar with Mac. However I do know how to use the 'Search' function for this thread in the upper right of your screen. 'Saves for Mac' returns a long list, but two are quite informative.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4349987

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4147492

Reactions: Hurrican016

Hurrican016

Mar 14, 2019
As I said I am not that familiar with Mac. However I do know how to use the 'Search' function for this thread in the upper right of your screen. 'Saves for Mac' returns a long list, but two are quite informative.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4349987

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-4147492
Ok, I solved my issue... Probably a wrong cut / paste...
It's working and I succeeded to upgrade to v.0.2.3.2 without losing my saves ;)
Thank you anyway !!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Will we every gonna see any new Ivy scenes in future?
I think she has been ignored in a lot of updates :(
Ivy, besides being a girl for specific tastes, is a Tier 3 girl and much like my fav, Delizia, Tier 3 girls do not get a lot of attention or new content. That's not to say it will never happen, but Tier 3 girls are behind Tier 1 and Tier 2 girls.

Just as an FYI, in case you were wondering where your favorite girl ranked.

Profile -Tiers.png

Last edited:

ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Ivy, besides being a girl for specific tastes, is a Tier 3 girl and much like my fav, Delizia, Tier 3 girls do not get a lot of attention or new content. That's not to say it will never happen, but Tier 3 girls are behind Tier 1 and Tier 2 girls.

The plight of the Tier 3 fan... Oh the pixel-humanity...

puckhack

Nov 29, 2019
It's a fun game but, I think more and better animations would be nice. I have played all the girls in the game to their limit over the last year. I'm still waiting for the 3.0 update. The picture graphics are great but you are loosing on the animation front see what games like (Girl House, Tersure of Nadia, Island of Lust etc..) are doing with their animation to name just a few. Maybe just look at your game intro the walking babe. I/we would like more of this kind of animation. ps more Jenifer and Mirium would be great!

Reactions: bobthebuilder223
Dec 7, 2019

View attachment 1028606
Just out of interest, when and how were those tiers decided? Was it a poll on patreon or...?

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Just out of interest, when and how were those tiers decided? Was it a poll on patreon or...?
I believe the tier concept was first introduced in this thread as a way to measure the amount of work done on girls compared to their popularity. But the screen Bantry posted is directly from the game. Thus it was only Darkhound who decided what labels he put on which girls. He may have been conforming to the views in this thread, but it was his decision and his alone.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Tiers are,

The cummulative history of the girl's popularity and rank amongst patreons expressed over the years in polls, popularity ranks and feedback.

To which comes the developer's choices based on the vision for the game (which in some areas includes patreon's feedback in polls and popularity rankings, though ultimately the final arbiter is Darkhound, the last and final word is always his).

On its most simple level it is a player guide to content (as Joy explains in the intro) and on its highest an indicator of popularity and expectations for a girl (as already noted by Bantry).

Last edited:

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

We once again return to a sunny morning on an island somewhere in the pacific...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

Last edited:

aqqwerd

Feb 1, 2021
Any idea how to get the denim photo quest? I've done the photo studio. There's no option to get the quest when talking to Jennifer at the nightbar.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes