Dec 7, 2019
The picture graphics are great but you are loosing on the animation front
True. The models are top notch, easily the best i have seen in my (admittedly limited) experience with this sort of games but the animations are lacking, which is such a shame because to see those girls come to life would elevate HI to a whole other level.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Any idea how to get the denim photo quest? I've done the photo studio. There's no option to get the quest when talking to Jennifer at the nightbar.
Have you done the photo shoots for Brenda and Eva already?

silverpeen

Sep 13, 2020
Aly, Faye, Natasha, Joy, Ivy, Heather, Jennifer, Amy, Alice, Yvette gene treatment breast off.
Boobs... Alice getting taller too...
But most breast envy.... More... pls...

Reactions: alt_advancement

aqqwerd

Feb 1, 2021
Have you done the photo shoots for Brenda and Eva already?
No. Have only done Aly's and Jennifer's. So are all 4 photo shoots required before unlocking the quest? For reference, it's the quest which allows you to have a (photo) session with Alice & Jessica (helping Jennifer's photographer friend).

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
hope to see more sex scenes, it's quite short bia whole characters and scenes
Here are some, packed into a single game day:

How to have sex with 11 different girls in one day on Holiday Island

As some of you will remember, I've been trying from time to time over the last few months to determine how many different girls and how many sex scenes you can possibly have in just one game day :). This one includes 13 different vaginal sex scenes (technically, it is 14) with 11 different girls in less than 24 hours! Additionally, you get one tit fuck and one blowjob. However, while the last time with ten girls can be repeated basically every Wednesday, this quest line is only possible when you have asked for the Wishes and Desires mailbox for the fifth time and Joy comes to the Island.

Also, there are quite a number of prerequisites for this to work:
You need to have Alice, Amy, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Jessica, Natasha, and Yvette on the island. Miriam will have to be present, too. You will also have to be long enough in the game that all the girls' stats are at their maximum level (as are your own). The day before your great day, see to it that they are all at 100% lust. To get Miriam to 100% lust requires more time as you can visit her at the watch tower only once a day (stare at her butt and then make your presence known to her, provides for +9 lust each time).
There is more: Yvette must do the late reception shift, and Faye the early shift. I'd recommend to have Desire as the doctor and Natasha to perform the room service.

The only day where this quest line works is a Wednesday (Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest and hot shots option available in the night bar). The Contest is important as it allows to have a non-random sex scene with Eva. So you will have to let her win ;)
The day before (Tuesday), go to the reception and ask for the Wishes and Desires mailbox. If the fourth time you did this was at least a week earlier, Joy will come to the Island and you will have an appointment with her at 9:00 the next morning.

Additionally, on that Tuesday, see to it that all the girls wear their outfit required for the sex scenes to trigger.

As the whole game is based on random events, your great fuck day will likely progress differently compared to mine. So the following schedule is to give you ideas on how you can fuck as many girls in your game day. Try it out!

Wednesday, 07:00 - I awake and have four messages in my inbox: Amy wants to have dinner with me and there is the invitation to the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest. I accept those two and decline the others.
Then I discover that Eva is in the gym! I send Amy away (change into a different bikini as I want to be alone with Eva). I help Eva do the weight lifting. and have a closer look at her. The reward is a tit fuck and a blow job from the little beauty. After that, there is no break before I have to meet Joy. (120')
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

09:00 - A wonderful sex scene with an enhanced version of Joy (#1) ensues. I get to fuck her twice. (60')

10:00 - Firstly, I locate Amy in the gym and ask her to change back into her skimpy bikini. Then I go to the beach and send Heather away. Thus there is no distraction and Miriam (#2) is willing to let me climb her watch tower. I do enjoy the view and get to take her from behind. (60')

11:00 - When I get back, Alice is on the beach, and also Heather. I have Heather change into her skimpy bikini, again (required for the pool sex scene). When I relax a bit at the beach Alice (#3) is resting in the shade of some palm trees (random event). The next sex scene is triggered. After that, I agree to walk with her on the beach. When I repeatedly stare at her tits, she is posing for me. (60')

12:00 - At the reception, I make an appointment with Faye for 16:00 at the pool as I want to have fun with her there. Meanwhile, Heather, Eva and Jessica are at the pool. First I make an appointment with Jessica at the pool for 15:00. Then, I send away Eva and Jessica. I ask Jessica to wear her regular bikini. When I am finally alone with Heather (#4), she is willing to pose for me. I tell her the truth and want to see her ass in action. I get to take her from behind. (90')

13:30 - Coincidentally, Amy (#5) is at the pool! There are 30 minutes left before the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest starts. Just enough to have fun with her. I play with Amy in the pool and tip her over. She fucks me right there as a reward.

14:00 - Before the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest begins, I make an appointment with Desire for 22:00 in the night bar as I want to play hot shots with her. I then let Eva win and reschedule her Special Evening Reward to 18:00. I also move the dinner with Amy to 20:00. (60')

15:00 - Jessica (#6) is waiting for me at the pool. We lie down on the sun lounger and I put sunscreen not only on her back, but also on her side-boobs. The next sex scene ensues while there are quite a number of other girls around us. Jessica does not care. (60')

16:00 - My date with Faye (#7) at the pool begins. I have swallowed a Blue Pill to impress her. I ask her to pose for me. When she shows me her pussy, I rub my massive erection through my pants. She demands to have sex with me on the spot. (90')

17:30 - My first spare time of the day! Amy is at the beach. I take the opportunity to grope her wonderful chest. This increases her lust for our dinner later in the evening. (30')

18:00 - I go to my room to wait for Eva (#8). She arrives in a tight leather dress. What a sight! I then get my reward for letting her win the Butt Contest. (90')

19:30 - The second time that day to recuperate a little. My endurance now is near rock bottom. I take two Red Tablets to be ready for Amy, and I also decrease my Lust with one Purple Tablet. Otherwise I run the risk to cum prematurely in my pants when encountering Amy's sex appeal.

20:00 - I am ready for dinner with Amy (second sex scene with her). All goes well and I ask her to have sex with me. I enjoy the wild ride that she gives me. (120')

22:00 - No break as Desire (#9) is waiting for me in the night bar to play hot shots with me. The heat quickly rises and she offers me a "pole dance". (120')

Thursday, 00:00 - Another Red Tablet increases my endurance to 75. I hurry to the reception where Yvette (#10) is just closing down shop. After a little bit of teasing, she basically begs me to fuck her. I do so on the reception desk. (30')

00:30 - Back in the night bar, Faye, Natasha, and Jessica are still around. I wager that there is a good chance Natasha will visit me in my room later anyway and my choice for another fuck falls to Faye (second sex scene with her). I ask her to have a drink with me. For the first time, I spike her drink with a Green Pill to increase her lust as she has not yet sufficiently recovered from our sex scene at the pool. All goes well and she invites me to the Blue Room. (60')

01:30 - I leave the night bar and go straight to bed.

03:30 - I awake and hear some rustling at the door. It is Natasha (#11), just as I had hoped! What a sight! Her incredible bust stretches the night gown to its breaking point. So it is probably good that she is soon lying naked on my bed. The sex with her is incredible! (60')

04:30 - Natasha stays for the night.

09:00 - Seeing Natasha's incredible curves in the morning is just as arousing as it was just a few hours earlier. Despite that, I feel like a wreck. Hungry, tired and totally worn out. What an unforgettable day it has been!

In the end, I got to fuck Alice, Amy (2x), Desire, Eva, Faye (2x), Heather, Jessica, Natasha, Yvette, Miriam, and Joy (2x). Additionally, I got a tit fuck and blow job from Eva. So 14 vaginal sex scenes and some extras. I do not think you can have more than that in a game day. There were now just 60 minutes left without action :cool:.

Have fun trying it out!

Last edited:

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Here are some, packed into a single game day:

How to have sex with 11 different girls in one day on Holiday Island

As some of you will remember, I've been trying from time to time over the last few months to determine how many different girls and how many sex scenes you can possibly have in just one game day :). This one includes 13 different vaginal sex scenes (technically, it is 14) with 11 different girls in less than 24 hours! Additionally, you get one tit fuck and one blowjob. However, while the last time with ten girls can be repeated basically every Wednesday, this quest line is only possible when you have asked for the Wishes and Desires mailbox for the fifth time and Joy comes to the Island.

Also, there are quite a number of prerequisites for this to work:
You need to have Alice, Amy, Desire, Eva, Faye, Heather, Jessica, Natasha, and Yvette on the island. Miriam will have to be present, too. You will also have to be long enough in the game that all the girls' stats are at their maximum level (as are your own). The day before your great day, see to it that they are all at 100% lust. To get Miriam to 100% lust requires more time as you can visit her at the watch tower only once a day (stare at her butt and then make your presence known to her, provides for +9 lust each time).
There is more: Yvette must do the late reception shift, and Faye the early shift. I'd recommend to have Desire as the doctor and Natasha to perform the room service.

The only day where this quest line works is a Wednesday (Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest and hot shots option available in the night bar). The Contest is important as it allows to have a non-random sex scene with Eva. So you will have to let her win ;)
The day before (Tuesday), go to the reception and ask for the Wishes and Desires mailbox. If the fourth time you did this was at least a week earlier, Joy will come to the Island and you will have an appointment with her at 9:00 the next morning.

Additionally, on that Tuesday, see to it that all the girls wear their outfit required for the sex scenes to trigger.

As the whole game is based on random events, your great fuck day will likely progress differently compared to mine. So the following schedule is to give you ideas on how you can fuck as many girls in your game day. Try it out!

Wednesday, 07:00 - I awake and have four messages in my inbox: Amy wants to have dinner with me and there is the invitation to the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest. I accept those two and decline the others.
Then I discover that Eva is in the gym! I send Amy away (change into a different bikini as I want to be alone with Eva). I help Eva do the weight lifting. and have a closer look at her. The reward is a tit fuck and a blow job from the little beauty. After that, there is no break before I have to meet Joy. (120')

09:00 - A wonderful sex scene with an enhanced version of Joy (1) ensues. I get to fuck her twice. (60')

10:00 - Firstly, I locate Amy in the gym and as her to change back into her skimpy bikini. Then I go to the beach and send Heather away. Thus there is no distraction and Miriam (2) is willing to let me climb her watch tower. I do enjoy the view and get to take her from behind. (60')

11:00 - When I get back, Alice is on the beach, and also Heather. I have Heather change into her skimpy bikini, again (required for the pool sex scene). When I relax a bit at the beach Alice (3) is resting in the shade of some palm trees (random event). The next sex scene is triggered. After that, I agree to walk with her on the beach. When I repeatedly stare at her tits, she is posing for me. (60')

12:00 - At the reception, I make an appointment with Faye for 16:00 at the pool as I want to have fun with her there. Meanwhile, Heather, Eva and Jessica are at the pool. First I make an appointment with Jessica at the pool for 15:00. Then, I send away Eva and Jessica. I ask Jessica to wear her regular bikini. When I am finally alone with Heather (#4), she is willing to pose for me. I tell her the truth and want to see her ass in action. I get to take her from behind. (90')

13:30 - Coincidentally, Amy (#5) is at the pool! There are 30 minutes left before the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest starts. Just enough to have fun with her. I play with Amy in the pool and tip her over. She fucks me right there as a reward.

14:00 - Before the Miss Holiday Island Butt Contest begins, I make an appointment with Desire for 22:00 in the night bar as I want to play hot shots with her. I then let Eva win and reschedule her Special Evening Reward to 18:00. I also move the dinner with Amy to 20:00. (60')

15:00 - Jessica (#6) is waiting for me at the pool. We lie down on the sun lounger and I put sunscreen not only on her back, but also on her side-boobs. The next sex scene ensues while there are quite a number of other girls around us. Jessica does not care. (60')

16:00 - My date with Faye (#7) at the pool begins. I have swallowed a Blue Pill to impress her. I ask her to pose for me. When she shows me her pussy, I rub my massive erection through my pants. She demands to have sex with me on the spot. (90')

17:30 - My first spare time of the day! Amy is at the beach. I take the opportunity to grope her wonderful chest. This increases her lust for our dinner later in the evening. (30')

18:00 - I go to my room to wait for Eva (#8). She arrives in a tight leather dress. What a sight! I then get my reward for letting her win the Butt Contest. (90')

19:30 - The second time that day to recuperate a little. My endurance now is near rock bottom. I take two Red Tablets to be ready for Amy, and I also decrease my Lust with one Purple Tablet. Otherwise I run the risk to cum prematurely in my pants when encountering Amy's sex appeal.

20:00 - I am ready for dinner with Amy (second sex scene with her). All goes well and I ask her to have sex with me. I enjoy the wild ride that she gives me. (120')

22:00 - No break as Desire (#9) is waiting for me in the night bar to play hot shots with me. The heat quickly rises and she offers me a "pole dance". (120')

Thursday, 00:00 - Another Red Tablet increases my endurance to 75. I hurry to the reception where Yvette (#10) is just closing down shop. After a little bit of teasing, she basically begs me to fuck her. I do so on the reception desk. (30')

00:30 - Back in the night bar, Faye, Natasha, and Jessica are still around. I wager that there is a good chance Natasha will visit me in my room later anyway and my choice for another fuck falls to Faye (second sex scene with her). I ask her to have a drink with me. For the first time, I spike her drink with a Green Pill to increase her lust as she has not yet sufficiently recovered from our sex scene at the pool. All goes well and she invites me to the Blue Room. (60')

01:30 - I leave the night bar and go straight to bed.

03:30 - I awake and hear some rustling at the door. It is Natasha (#11), just as I had hoped! What a sight! Her incredible bust stretches the night gown to its breaking point. So it is probably good that she is soon lying naked on my bed. The sex with her is incredible! (60')

04:30 - Natasha stays for the night.

09:00 - Seeing Natasha's incredible curves in the morning is just as arousing as it was just a few hours earlier. Despite that, I feel like a wreck. Hungry, tired and totally worn out. What an unforgettable day it has been!

In the end, I got to fuck Alice, Amy (2x), Desire, Eva, Faye (2x), Heather, Jessica, Natasha, Yvette, Miriam, and Joy (2x). Additionally, I got a tit fuck and blow job from Eva. So 14 vaginal sex scenes and some extras. I do not think you can have more than that in a game day. There were now just 60 minutes left without action :cool:.

Have fun trying it out!
We'll make sure to quote this post somebody says there is no sex in the game!

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
It's seem to long for 0.3 version . I'm dying
Yes, it's been longer than usual. I am wondering whether our creator is busy with his regular job or some sort of personal project. Or is there some sort of technical problem he is trying to repair up front? I think its better he takes his time for a nice high quality update rather than a hastily released one with lots of bugs.

So far, I have not seen anybody get a bee sting or mosquito bite at the beach or pool. Keep up the good work.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
The status for version 0.3 was explained last week on patreon.

https://f95zone.to/threads/holiday-island-v0-2-3-2-beta-darkhound1.3782/post-5071130

And met with full patreon approval (all support, zero complaints). So while things are taking longer than usual, it is explained and none of the reason are cause for any worry.

But trivial things aside and moving on to handling life threatning situations,

If anyone are experiencing their own mortality over it, then I'd suggest "Boobs" added on their last will as possible cause of death.

Being able to answer "boobs" when asked "what sent you here?", is bound to give huge respect in almost all afterlifes known to mankind (Plus having girls wondering if theirs can send you into the after-afterlife is nothing to sneeze at)

It beats having to say "games". :D

Vince Red

Oct 3, 2020
I think I remember Darkhound explained that everything about the underground lab was "one block" and that all of that content couldn't be broken down into little updates.
For my part, I can't wait to see what surprises Darkhound has in store for us. I trust him and I will have all the patience that is necessary.
It has given me many hours of fun without asking for anything. I think he deserves it

DrakaF

Dec 4, 2020
I started playing this game (the 2.3.0 version) with Yvette on the plane.
Now I have updated to the 2.3.2 version but I just cannot seem to get a flavoured protein shake (for Amy and others).
Is there any way to get it?
Or should I start a whole new game as I read that "Amy is the first girl to get the transition of the game play mechanics"?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Now I have updated to the 2.3.2 version but I just cannot seem to get a flavoured protein shake (for Amy and others).
Or should I start a whole new game as I read that "Amy is the first girl to get the transition of the game play mechanics"?
If you read that in the Companion Guide, keep reading and it will tell you how to get the protein shake.

skyshadownt

Mar 22, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 273, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 277, in <module>
renpy.call_in_new_context("_main_menu")
Exception: Could not set video mode.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
context.run()
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
python hide:
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3431, in interact_core
self.set_mode(size)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Sat Feb 13 04:28:03 2021

I GOT THIS ERROR. ANYBODY CAN HELP?

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
No need to start a new game when a girl get updated to the new gameplay mechanics, only Amy as been, chances are that it will remain the case for the next girls.
Check the missions log, follow the instructions (enable hints on the phone girl sheet for more details).
As of yet, there are very few scenes you can't get using a previous save.

Reactions: Henry73au

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
python:
python:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
context.run()
python:
python:
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\game.py", line 332, in call_in_new_context
return renpy.execution.run_context(False)
context.run()
python hide:
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3431, in interact_core
self.set_mode(size)
File "C:\Users\iluhf\Downloads\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\HolidayIsland-0.2.3.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2055, in set_mode
raise Exception("Could not set video mode.")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Holiday Island 0.2.3.0
Sat Feb 13 04:28:03 2021

I GOT THIS ERROR. ANYBODY CAN HELP?
Update to 2.3.2? There were a number of video fixes for systems with marginal video capabilities.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes