jasfest

Jun 2, 2017
Minimum Time to First Fuck - An Investigation

From time to time there have been complaints from users that there, supposedly, is too much grind to get your first sex scene in Holiday Island. That it takes ages to finally fuck one of the girls. I remembered that I had had sex with Jessica at least as early as game day 4. So I thought it was worthwhile to perform an in depth investigation on when you'd be able to get the first vaginal sex scene and with whom. Most importantly: without cheating. The result surprised me!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naturally, some girls have a much lower minimum time to first fuck (MTTFF) than others. Some sex scenes have special requirements which makes it impossible to achieve them quickly. And some girls you can't have sex with at all. So the only girls that can be had quite fast, I think, are (in alphabetical order) Alice, Amy, Faye, Heather, Jessica, and Natasha.
Here are some general rules on how to proceed (oh the grind!):
  • Increase the girls affection past 35 and then 50.
    • Chat with the girl
    • Talk to her about other things and make her compliments
    • Go for a walk with her on the beach, meet her in the night bar, help her in the gym etc.
  • Increase the girl's love for you
    • Affection of 35 or higher: hug her
    • Affection of 50 or higher: kiss her
  • Increase the girl's lust level
    • This will automatically come with the points mentioned above
    • If you are daring, you can also grope her breasts. The affection level needed for that depends on the girl.
  • When you compile your own special skills at the start of the game select
    • "Charm +2"
    • "Endurance +20" (not Amy)
    • "Strength +4" (Amy)
So in the following, I will lay out what you will have to do to achieve your quickie with one of the six aforementioned girls. Certainly, hard evidence (screen shots) is included ;)

Maybe, you are able to have sex on game day 1? Is this possible? I was unable to achieve it. Have fun trying it out! :)
I love this fucking speedrun shit you do, cracks me up.

Reactions: BDMick

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
No love for Wild Turkey?
I really enjoy Russel's Reserve, even though I don't drink spirits that often.
Also, what about wine? I love any wines reviewed by Wine Spectator at 90 points or higher,
but I won't pay more than $35 per bottle.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018

Hello everyone,

Today I want to show you some new features the will be available with version 0.3.1.
In the first four images, you can see the new "rainy day" option.
The rain is animated in-game, so it looks better than in the preview pictures.
There can either be rain in the morning or the afternoon. While it rains, the girls will not visit the beach or the pool and stay inside instead.
Since we're on a tropical island, rainy days won't be that frequent. So you can expect maybe two or three half days in a month.
The last two pictures show the beach bar with Yumiko as the bartender. The beach bar is a location you will be able to access from the beach. It will be open daily from 2 pm to 6 pm (except when it is raining in the afternoon).
You will be able to have a drink, chat or eat something. It's also an opportunity for a random encounter with one of the regular girls.
In the last image, you can see Sara at the night bar. After the encounter at the underground lab, she will be at the bar on Fridays. All intimate actions are available for her already.
Location-specific actions (like having a drink with her) are still in development.

Stay safe and enjoy the preview!

Darkhound.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 25. of June 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).

The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
113 additional renders, videos or sound files
updated renders

New features and content
  • Rainy days (before or after noon) will be added, where all activity is inside - so the girls will not use the pool or the beach during the rain --> still working on it
  • The beach bar will be turned into a location you can visit --> still working on it
  • Sara can visit the night bar and you can have a drink with her --> still working on it
  • Desire gets an extended workout yoga scene --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a pool pose scene in her skimpy bikini --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a web search with 6 images (shipendale lingerie) --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The girl selection screen (used when visiting or masturbating) can now display up to 23 girls and is auto sized to display 1, 2 or 3 rows --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Hovering your mouse over the trophies will now display some details (number of interactions or wins) --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Poker trophy will be available --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The visit a girl screen will show the information if the girl is in her room or not, provided you have hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • When a girl poses her butt at the gym, Jennifer suddenly appears in the picture, even at times she isn't there. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Missing scrollbar has been added for weekly trophies and scrollbar size has been fixed for total trophies --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The size calculation in the "Open tasks and quests" app was bugged, so that it could happen that the last open task/quest wasn't shown fully or even wasn't shown at all. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Replaying Amy's event where she tells you she needs to leave the island made her also leave during the replay --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
As I read the rain news. A certain UK beauty I adore starts singing reading over my shoulder.. Faye: Rainy days and Mondays always get me dowwnnn. (giggles as she heads to the shower) (half laughing as I reply) Really, Faye?

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Version 0.3.1 - development news (updated 25. of June 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next version of Holiday Island (0.3.1).​
The change log below is based on the release 0.3.0.0.
The next main release is 0.3.1 which will be an incremental update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.3.0.0 to 0.3.1.0 has:
113 additional renders, videos or sound files
0 updated renders

New features and content
  • Rainy days (before or after noon) will be added, where all activity is inside - so the girls will not use the pool or the beach during the rain --> still working on it
  • The beach bar will be turned into a location you can visit --> still working on it
  • Sara can visit the night bar and you can have a drink with her --> still working on it
  • Desire gets an extended workout yoga scene --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets a pool pose scene in her skimpy bikini --> still working on it
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a web search with 6 images (shipendale lingerie) --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Heather gets an event in the MC's room, where she asks to use the MC's shower --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • Yvette gets an event in her room, where she changes into her bikini --> still working on it (renders are done)
  • The new special action (pose butt) has been added for Desire, Faye, Jennifer and Yumiko --> will be part of 0.3.1.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • The girl selection screen (used when visiting or masturbating) can now display up to 23 girls and is auto sized to display 1, 2 or 3 rows --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Hovering your mouse over the trophies will now display some details (number of interactions or wins) --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Poker trophy will be available --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • The visit a girl screen will show the information if the girl is in her room or not, provided you have hacked her sub dermal implant to level 3 --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Changed the balancing for the hotshots to make the MC undress more --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Achievements can be displayed in full screen now --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
  • Quick access to tasks and appointment schedule --> will be added with version 0.3.1.0
Bug fixes
  • When a girl poses her butt at the gym, Jennifer suddenly appears in the picture, even at times she isn't there. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Missing scrollbar has been added for weekly trophies and scrollbar size has been fixed for total trophies --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The size calculation in the "Open tasks and quests" app was bugged, so that it could happen that the last open task/quest wasn't shown fully or even wasn't shown at all. --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Replaying Amy's event where she tells you she needs to leave the island made her also leave during the replay --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • Fixed a crash with "Sayer char.talk is not defined" when you talk with Yvette at her room when the towel slips --> will be fixed with version 0.3.1.0
  • The cooldown at the lifeguard tower was also triggered when the lifeguard wasn't present --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Severe stuttering and lags on some PCs on animations using the animation player. The reason is the added "game time" timer --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/actions.rpy", line 1967, in <module> NameError: name 'l_walk_image' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • File "game/loc_pool.rpy", line 565, in <module> NameError: name 'l_inclination' is not defined --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Fixed one use of i_char1 instead of i_char that lead to a crash --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1
  • Corrected some minor things (mainly typos) --> will be fixed with version 0.3.0.1

Is the update going to break save games?

0.3.1.0 --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.

Estimated release dates:

0.3.1.0 --> no idea yet

An idea for event:

Rainy day: A girl knocks on your door. She tells you with the seducting smile and squeezing boobs as usual, that they left something out at the beach, and will you be so nice to gou out for it and bring them back to her room? Then they invite you in and you get something as reward.

gam2000

Apr 12, 2021
Thanks. Looking forward to v0.3.1. Looks like some good content.
In v0.3.0.1, do we ever get to the lab?

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Thanks. Looking forward to v0.3.1. Looks like some good content.
In v0.3.0, do we ever get to the lab?
Yes, but not until day 45 or after. Lastly, if you haven't updated to the latest version 0.3.0.1 (the latest bugfix), you should do so.

Reactions: xapican

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
An idea for event:

Rainy day: A girl knocks on your door. She tells you with the seducting smile and squeezing boobs as usual, that they left something out at the beach, and will you be so nice to gou out for it and bring them back to her room? Then they invite you in and you get something as reward.
I like the way you think, hopefully darkhound1 thinks the same way!

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
An idea for event:

No, in my fantasy, this calls for the following:
The girl is knocking on your door with a wet, half transparent t-shirt clinging to her massive breasts :p. Then you suggest to take off the wet clothes for health reasons, showing how much you care for her. As she is a nice girl, she will reward you for it.

Also, you could get caught outside in the rain while walking with her on the beach. You flee to a sheltered place where you snuggle up to each other :love:.

The possibilities with tropical rain are infinite!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
The girl is knocking on your door with a wet, half transparent t-shirt clinging to her massive breasts :p. Then you suggest to take off the wet clothes for health reasons, showing how much you care for her. As she is a nice girl, she will reward you for it.

Also, you could get caught outside in the rain while walking with her on the beach. You flee to a sheltered place where you snuggle up to each other :love:.

Agree.
Wet T shirt is a good idea.

bing6541

Jul 24, 2018
Apologies if asked and answered. I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. My situation...

I had played for quite a while with a certain set of women seeking to unlock as many scenes, events, and appointments before sending them off the island and inviting a new character. As a result Aly is one of the "newer" characters for me right now. For the Teenage Photo Quest, I'm to the point where she needs to have two of the all-time Gold Trophies. From what I can tell, that's going to take a long time. Nothing in the cheat companion console can give those to her as far as I can tell. Any advice? Thanks.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
An idea for event:

Agree.
Wet T shirt is a good idea.
The MC holds his own Wet T-shirt contest on his balcony or has his favorite over to practice for the event.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Apologies if asked and answered. I did a quick search and didn't find exactly what I was looking for. My situation...

I had played for quite a while with a certain set of women seeking to unlock as many scenes, events, and appointments before sending them off the island and inviting a new character. As a result Aly is one of the "newer" characters for me right now. For the Teenage Photo Quest, I'm to the point where she needs to have two of the all-time Gold Trophies. From what I can tell, that's going to take a long time. Nothing in the cheat companion console can give those to her as far as I can tell. Any advice? Thanks.
Aly asks 4 or 5 gold trophies if I remember.
Do things that can make her win these trophies. Make her win butt and t shirt contests, fap to her, hug her, grope her etc. It can take time since you never did things with her before.

The companion mod allows to cheat girl stats, not cheats scenes, achievements etc.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes