rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
I was about to make a smartass comment about your post giving off an "I'm my own grandpa" vibe, but I wasn't sure how that would be received . . .
(see what I just did there?? ;) )
No worries a'tall MarsUltor. My family tree looks less like a tree than...oh...say the national highway system. Meaning it goes all over the place and circles around and intersects in places I'd just assumed not know about. And depending on where my kin were at and who was driving at the time, there was usually a crap ton of traffic! :LOL:

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Guys I need help, can someone tell me how to get to the sauna?
First you have to actually have the sauna available to you and that doesn't happen right away. You'll also need Faye's help as she is the only girl that can grant you access. Of course you might also consider reading the Companion Guide, linked on the first page of this thread, as it includes all the information you'll need. You might even find answers to some other questions you may have.

Guide.jpg

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Is it somewhere in the Companion Guide that you can move the GUI for when you want to cum to another part of the screen? For instance, Ivy appears to the far right in her sex scene after the hallway bump with blue pill. You can take the control panel and move it from the right side where it obscures the image, to the left side where it is out of the way. I couldn't find it listed, but if it's there, let me know the page number. If it isn't there, feel free to copy and paste from this post.

Reactions: MarsUltor

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Any new contents on 0.3.6.1 or just bug fix? I can't find the changelog. Thanks :D
.1 is a bug fix (and android) release.

There are some old versions which could include additional or content that did not make the full release, in the .1 releases but that is no longer the case.

Any such content is put in the next main or full release nowadays.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes