Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017
I might be doing something dumb here, but I don't have the picture frame app on my phone. already bought all picture frames
I'm silly nvm.

Could you (or anyone else) please share what you did to resolve this?

I got back to playing the game after a while, so I pretty much skipped most of the convo I've already seen; bought all 3 frames but there's no new feature in my phone to set the pictures as one of the users suggested.

Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018

I got back to playing the game after a while, so I pretty much skipped most of the convo I've already seen; bought all 3 frames but there's no new feature in my phone to set the pictures as one of the users suggested.

I can't say for sure, don't remember.
Did you try saving a couple of pictures, check the phone again and talk to reception ?

Reactions: Nercoz

Nercoz

Dec 25, 2017

So for anyone else with the same predicament - once you receive an SMS photo from any of the girls, there are options in the bottom right corner that will allow you to make a custom frame.

GG

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So for anyone else with the same predicament - once you receive an SMS photo from any of the girls, there are options in the bottom right corner that will allow you to make a custom frame.

GG
Very true, but you still need to first buy the frames from the receptionist.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Interesting

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Haha
Reactions: junior366

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Everybody's wishes will have to wait until I have Darkhound1 sink the Island beneath the waves.

And sure, it could be done now (he sorta owes me after the Faye accident for one), but I don't want him depressed when I guilt trip him into Cthulhu land, so have to dream up a consolation gift first.

I'm thinking huge (the boobs part being implied) and a 2 for 1 gift card for the Mai'Tai's.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think that more content with muscles is always needed for choosing that option to have been worth it hahaha for example in a scene of Mercedes in the gym she does a pec flex, there should be more scenes like this :love:
MaxHairCut(MC) needs to man-up immensely before anything else.
ANYONE whom would send Mercedes back to her room.
When she's naked, wet, fully ready and willing.... must be a closet Homosexual!

No Hetero would send Mercedes away when she's Hot and READY for sex.
Without Savoring every part of her delicious body, lips and so much more.
ALL NIGHT LONG!
ready.png

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
How do I unlock the scenes of Eva on the beach? I tried joging, relaxing, going with Yumiko for a coke, everything while Eva is on the beach with no luck, any advice?

Pedro213

Oct 31, 2017
Eva has to be at the gazebo at the end of the boardwalk, not just on the beach. Download and read the Companion Guide linked on the first page of this thread.

View attachment 2305189
She needed to have her normal bikini, not the skimpy one, and idk why my weird ass brain thought that "Companion guide" was a guide for a mod or something, thanks a lot

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Bantry great as allway's looking forward to your next short story !
About rules of mariage.......
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Awesome video! It's funny because it's true... The most dangerous thing a husband can do is "do nothing" (relaxation/leisure) while his wife is "being productive" (clearly Bantry is taking his life into his hands every time he takes a nap... ;))

And props to Bantry for citing the first two rules of marriage (#1: Never argue with your wife, she is always right. #2: See Rule #1.), but he, inadvertently I'm sure, neglected to mention the third and fourth rules of marriage (#3: Happy wife, happy life. And #4: When wifey ain't happy, ain't nobody happy; when hubby ain't happy, ain't nobody cares.)

Last edited:

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Awesome video! It's funny because it's true... The most dangerous thing a husband can do is "do nothing" (relaxation/leisure) while his wife is "being productive" (clearly Bantry is taking his life into his hands every time he takes a nap... ;))

And props to Bantry for citing the first two rules of marriage (#1: Never argue with your wife, she is always right. #2: See Rule #1.), but he, inadvertently I'm sure, neglected to mention the third and fourth rules of marriage (#3: Happy wife, happy life. And #4: When wifey ain't happy, ain't nobody happy; when hubby ain't happy, ain't nobody cares.)
Remember, First Rule of "Murphy's Law": Never Piss-off Missus Murphy
Otherwise, may end up taking a long walk off a short plank. :HideThePain:

pirate.jpg

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes