SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
HI Weekend Fanart...

After running around the Island many times (avoiding those damm coconuts of course :LOL:).
I managed to find the Volleyball Court.
Amy was surprised to see me.
Seems Amy likes playing with Wilson :oops:...

Amy (Volleyball)WM.png

Disclaimer:
This is Fanart in no way represents an actual image from the game.

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Interesting perspective You have here and is this from a Hollywood movie?
If so, PLEASE share the title.
At 18, kinda experiences one has in Vegas turn out WAY different realistically i can assure You. ;)
Not shure to what part of the Statement you are refering , to the Poker joy / or the other :ROFLMAO:
I think DuckSwim may have intentionally or inadvertently left out the words "stereotypical" and "fantasy", which would cause it to actually read:

"Happens to also describe most stereotypical 18 year old's fantasy weekends in Vegas."

Also, and more importantly, I think Ducky's statement was intended for humorous effect and not intended to be taken literally.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
I think DuckSwim may have intentionally or inadvertently left out the words "stereotypical" and "fantasy", which would cause it to actually read:

"Happens to also describe most stereotypical 18 year old's fantasy weekends in Vegas."

Also, and more importantly, I think Ducky's statement was intended for humorous effect and not intended to be taken literally.
Hence---> Hollywood
It's not typical, in stereo or not.
Straight up BS(Not buying it, not from Hollywood or anyone).

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
MarsUltor totally get Ducky's humor, :LOL::ROFLMAO:just goofing around, and as an old Perv teasing the yougsters......(speaking of sterotypical :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: role behavior) wish you and MrD812 a nice Sundayafternoon, Im going with my son to the beachnow to study female anatomy

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018

Technically I said 'Quack' but it always loses a bit in translation.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Hi How can I get company favor?
Simply by interacting with the girls. At the end of the week (when the clock strikes midnight on Sunday) you are then rewarded with a certain amount company favor depending on the number and types of interactions you had. Interactions like hugging, kissing, groping the girls' breasts and sex.

Additionally, there are special events where you can get company favor. E. g. Yumiko's "Guess who" game.

My personal record for the end of week reward is 203 CF. That requires non-stop hugging groping and fucking ;).

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes