Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Please, how do I install the update patch?
If you are talking about v.0.3.6.1 you first have to download and install v.0.3.6.0. Nothing against the links here on F95Zone, but it is recommended to download from the links supplied on the developer's Patreon page. You'll find links for both the v.0.3.6.0 and v.0.3.6.1 here:

Reactions: xapican

jamiewan

Feb 11, 2020
Aly has been getting content every other update for a little while. This time it's not her turn. I hope the pattern continues and we'll get more for her in the one after this one coming up. I hope you voted for her in the poll.

zapallbugs

Engaged Member
Jul 10, 2018
Maybe our resident statistician has insight in what are the most posed questions and most given answers. My guesses for them are (not in any order):
Questions:
- full save?
- next update?
- how do I get?
Answers:
- read the last posted development news in this thread
- read the guide on page 1
- (other peoples) saves are useless
When reviewing this most seems to come down to reading (either this thread or the guide) and doing a search. Instead of firing your fingers to post a question that has been asked n-times and answered m-times.

Last edited:

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Aly has been getting content every other update for a little while. This time it's not her turn. I hope the pattern continues and we'll get more for her in the one after this one coming up. I hope you voted for her in the poll.
Aly would have appreciated the votes.

But given the timing of the Aly posters (the day after the poll ended) I believe it reasonably fair to assume they are not Patreons and therefore did not vote for their girl.

Last edited:

BDMick

Nov 26, 2017
Maybe our resident statistician has insight in what are the most posed questions and most given answers.
Always at your service.

- full save? and its variations (complete save) stand at a count of 115*!
- next update? According to my recent post we had 64. Now, we are probably close to 70.
- how do I get? I do not have an answer to that question, unfortunately :(

From my personal impression the latter could have the top spot? It seems it gets asked every other page or so...

By the way, these are the top "full save" questions including their count:
full save? (5)
place full safe (3)
full save pls (3)
full save plz (2)
Anyone has a full save? (2)
can anyone share a full save? (2)

Regarding the release date of 0.3.7.0. I know exactly when it will come out!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

* There was one person who asked for a "full..ish save". I counted that one, too.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
On a side note,

The Age of Yvette has been declared after the popularity poll.
She has promised to be a benign despot, so the game changes will be minor,
  • All girls taller than Yvette will kneel (unless they are Ivy)
    • Knee pads will be sold at the reception
Because 5½ years of eye to boob can make even Yvette get a bit tense.
So that's how it is going to be until Darkhound1 adds more ShortStacks.

As for Ivy, Yvette likes Ivy (plus she carries the "did not getting the message" sacrifices to Cthulhu)

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes