Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I wouldn't get my hopes up friend, it seems Aly, Natasha, and Heather will remain in the background. Plastic girls are more popular.
Aly got 2 updates in 0.3.6.0.
Heather got a small one in 0.3.1.0 (June last year).
Natasha, word is that she will be phased out (still in game but as a staff member). She will be replaced with another black beauty.

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Aly got 2 updates in 0.3.6.0.
Heather got a small one in 0.3.1.0 (June last year).
Natasha, word is that she will be phased out (still in game but as a staff member). She will be replaced with another black beauty.
Yeah, what I mean is girls like Yvette and Aly, followed by Ivy and Eva are getting the most updates. Maybe it is due to popularity (and patron investment), or maybe I am wrong. Nat is being replaced? By who?

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Natasha will be phased out of active development and moved to Status : Completed/Done with the end of her quest line.
The cause is asset obsolescence.

Having turned in effective results throughout her active service (contrary to Brenda) a modern black girl will enter the game later.

Natasha will remain as a resort guest and behave as she does now.
But her story line and content have reached its conclusion (Status - Completed).

I would speculate that the new girl will also see Brenda retire to done as she Brenda has the same asset problem.

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Natasha will be phased out of active development and moved to Status : Completed/Done with the end of her quest line.
The cause is asset obsolescence.

Having turned in effective results throughout her active service (contrary to Brenda) a modern black girl will enter the game later.

Natasha will remain as a resort guest and behave as she does now.
But her story line and content have reached its conclusion (Status - Completed).

I would speculate that the new girl will also see Brenda retire to done as she Brenda has the same asset problem.
There is only one question. Is the newcomer as busty as Nat?

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
No real info for now.
Darkhound said to me: you will like her, so I assume she will be as busty as Natasha or close.
Well if Nat stays, more girls is always better. Hope her 2nd 3rd arrival is not removed. I wish Darkhound would add Hentai from his deviantart...she was just the best (aside from the boobs, the face was immaculate). She would fit into the lab part of the story.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Well if Nat stays, more girls is always better. Hope her 2nd 3rd arrival is not removed. I wish Darkhound would add Hentai from his deviantart...she was just the best (aside from the boobs, the face was immaculate). She would fit into the lab part of the story.
Myself, that would be someone like her even without Nat boobs size.
Percky big tits & Abs.
DarkHound1_Mikaela.jpg

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
I wouldn't get my hopes up friend, it seems Aly, Natasha, and Heather will remain in the background. Plastic girls are more popular.
Hm, bit off there.

Heather is 3rd out of 23 girls in content, only the unique main character tier (Yvette and Amy) has more.
She has been extremely favored with content.

Aly is 9th of 23 girls in content, which is beyond her role in the game (and her limited Patreon support).
Darkhound1 has been quite kind there.

Natasha is a side character, but has a large over-representation of sex events, making her the most favored side character until Delizia got her staff conversion. Natasha has no complaints.

So, down to perceptions and people cheering for their girl, the facts on the grounds are all 3 have more than is their share (Aly needs to quest her way to her sex event and Natasha will do something before done, is about it).

There is only one question. Is the newcomer as busty as Nat?
Only Darkhound1 can answer that, which will not happen until her reveal.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes