Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
I just realized something, Faye is beyond top 7. I'm a bit suspicious about this pool... View attachment 2330453
I'm not financially supporting the game, and I just try to tell about it to people I think they may be interested on it (sites like this aren't much popular in Spain, you know xD), so idk what happened in the poll, but I think that everything could be good. I mean, none of those girls would be on my top 5, but tbh the only surprise is that Jennifer is in there. The twins were getting a lot of sympathy recently.
If those in Patreon said that, maybe it's because it's really their will, or maybe many didn't vote. In any case, I don't see any problem in those results. Despite the typical top 1 and 2, which are the most favored over the years, the rest need some real love. And, again, none of those would be in my personal top 5, which would be for me: Heather, Yumiko, Renée, Alice and Faye. In this situation, with the exception of Renée, all of them have a wide range of content, some of it very recent.

As you can see, I really favor more "fair-skinned" girls haha. In general I truly dislike tanned women, but Darkhound has made such lovely girls both in appearance and with a charming personality that I can make an exception here ^^

Reactions: MarsUltor

nignig69420

May 31, 2022
When I start the scene I get an error and the game can't continue. I don't know if it's relevant but I'm playing on the gamcore version

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
When I start the scene I get an error and the game can't continue. I don't know if it's relevant but I'm playing on the gamcore version
Don't know if gamcore is relevant or not either, however the most common reason for a game not starting has been addressed and is posted on the first page of this thread.
Quick Fix.JPG

Reactions: Nknows and xapican

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Better download it from here or, use the Patreon link of the Dev. posted in the first Page, You get the companion Mod and *Fanfarre* "The HOLIDAY ISLAND GUIDE" as bonus aviable to Download ! the aswer to much questions (at least the most frequent)
Edit: The GAMCORE Version is online, and it is the 3.6.0 not the Bugfixed version 3.6.1 from here, I am doubtfull even if you download the Actual Bugfix as Bantry sugested it will work, since the core files are on the Gamcore server not on your Computer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

Zoltanovics

Dec 6, 2018
As a silent fan who can't afford Patreon, but it's the game that has taken the best and most time out of his life, it's very annoying to see these "when will it be updated" questions. I can't wait for the update, in the meantime there are some nice weekend art (thanks for that <3).

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
HeatherMistress.png
Heather: Your late Yankee. Mistress Heather is angry.

Mistress..What??

Heather: You must be punished for your tardiness. Now get in here and take your thumping and Mistress Heather will let you feed her.

And You...Can kiss my ass. I swear you try to hit me with that and we're fist fighting in the Hall way. I don't care who sees it!!

Are you disobeying Mistress Heather!!

Oh I'm outta here. You've lost your ever loving mind!!!

Heather: (Yelling at my back) You get back here Yankee!!! Oh come on, I was only kidding. I wasn't gonna hit you THAT hard. Oh come on..Ya big baby!!!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes