sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
View attachment 2329120

Favorite island girl 2023 - poll results

Hello everyone!
Since the last poll for the favorite island girl was in 2018, the patrons had another vote for their favorite island girl the last couple of days.
This time, all girls participated in the poll. That inluded the specials and staff.
You can see the winnes already in the picture.
Her is an overview of all girls that got at least 100 votes:
  • (1) Yvette with 199 votes
  • (2) Amy with 141 votes
  • (3) Mercedes with 123 votes
  • (4) Miriam with 114 votes
  • (5) Jennifer with 113 votes
  • (6) Jessica with 103 votes
  • (7) Daniela with 100 votes
As a patron, you can see the full results right here:

Enjoy the render and take care.
Darkhound
While I enjoy Amy's content most of all, I was happy to see Jennifer on the podium. Shocked that Daniela hit the list and stunned Alice did not. IMO - Alice is the most fuckable girl in the group. Could be the schoolgirl routine. :unsure:

Galvi

Mar 4, 2018
View attachment 2331821
Heather: Your late Yankee. Mistress Heather is angry.

Mistress..What??

Heather: You must be punished for your tardiness. Now get in here and take your thumping and Mistress Heather will let you feed her.

And You...Can kiss my ass. I swear you try to hit me with that and we're fist fighting in the Hall way. I don't care who sees it!!

Are you disobeying Mistress Heather!!

Oh I'm outta here. You've lost your ever loving mind!!!

Heather: (Yelling at my back) You get back here Yankee!!! Oh come on, I was only kidding. I wasn't gonna hit you THAT hard. Oh come on..Ya big baby!!!
omg, I wouldn't have left with something like that on display.

Aaand because that kind of unexpected surprises is why Heather is my fav girl. The "roleplay cosplay girl" in all her beautiful expression. The only thing is that I'd play along with her until she gets her guard down enough to turn the tables :p:devilish:

Reactions: MrD812

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
This top 5 voting was truly disappointing...Please don't be offended, I just want to make a discussion. I think Yvette is 'caring' and 'loving' but boring and insecure, makes me think most guys that pay to increase her content are really lonely. Amy is obnoxious and the twins are just side characters, they even look almost the same. Jennifer is ok I guess. Where are all the mains at? I think the creator started the game creating girls like Aly and Heather (perhaps more his cup of tea?), then the patrons came in and changed the course. Best girls (in my opinion) are Heather, Alice, Yumiko, Natasha, Aly, and Jessica, and not particularly in that order. I dislike girls with plastic breasts, I think it shows low self esteem, and this is where all problems start from, I'd rather have a confident B-cup girl all day. At least Eva was not top 5, I though she would be.
EDIT: Where is Faye in all this? Biggest natural breasts in the game, didn't even make top 5, holy sh*t people, what are you looking for in a boob game?

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
This top 5 voting was truly disappointing...Please don't be offended, I just want to make a discussion. I think Yvette is 'caring' and 'loving' but boring and insecure, makes me think most guys that pay to increase her content are really lonely. Amy is obnoxious and the twins are just side characters, they even look almost the same. Jennifer is ok I guess. Where are all the mains at? I think the creator started the game creating girls like Aly and Heather (perhaps more his cup of tea?), then the patrons came in and changed the course. Best girls (in my opinion) are Heather, Alice, Yumiko, Natasha, Aly, and Jessica, and not particularly in that order. I dislike girls with plastic breasts, I think it shows low self esteem, and this is where all problems start from, I'd rather have a confident B-cup girl all day. At least Eva was not top 5, I though she would be.
EDIT: Where is Faye in all this? Biggest natural breasts in the game, didn't even make top 5, holy sh*t people, what are you looking for in a boob game?
Honestly, this is just different taste. Personally, I dont really find Faye really attractive (compared to others). You might like her because she has the biggest natural boobs in the game.

I like small women who decide to get overly exaggerated implants. The fact that Yvette is so small and decided to get boobs THIS huge is great for me, others (e.g. you) dont like it too much.

So yeah, just different tastes.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Yvette is cute for sure and likely wife material, don't really care for Amy. Only one of the twins is good and Jessica is a sweetheart.

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Honestly, this is just different taste. Personally, I dont really find Faye really attractive (compared to others). You might like her because she has the biggest natural boobs in the game.

I like small women who decide to get overly exaggerated implants. The fact that Yvette is so small and decided to get boobs THIS huge is great for me, others (e.g. you) dont like it too much.

So yeah, just different tastes.
Of course it does come down to personal taste. I don't like Faye either, she tries too hard, and the hair is so bad. Aly and Heather is wife material for me (although Heather's nipples are too tiny).

Evil13

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2019
Again, this is a situation where its great that people have different tastes, but just remember, yours (everyone in general) aren't automatically right. The girls who placed on the poll are the ones who appeal to a broad section of the fanbase. They're that way by design, they're meant to appeal to tastes and they do that well. The top 5 girls are the ones who did that very well.

That doesn't lessen the other girls, it just means that they appeal to smaller niches.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Of course it does come down to personal taste. I don't like Faye either, she tries too hard, and the hair is so bad. Aly and Heather is wife material for me (although Heather's nipples are too tiny).
Overall, I dont dislike any character, but I just have some favorites which I prefer more over others.

And the great thing about this game is that you can decide which girls you want to have around.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
1. pay to increase her content
2. the twins are just side characters
3. they even look almost the same.
4. I think the creator started the game creating girls like Aly and Heather
5. (perhaps more his cup of tea?)
6. then the patrons came in and changed the course.
Others have already covered the general parts, so this is for the game parts.
  1. Not possible to do that
  2. Not side characters
  3. Someone should tell Joy
  4. No
  5. No
  6. No

Last edited:

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
About the same time, following, specially point 3 seems pure fiction.....
(not that she wouldn't listen, more she wouldn't do nothing about it!) :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: junior366

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017

On an Island, Somewhere in the Pacific ...

Pulling back the curtain

(***disclaimer***)
( This is FAN FICTION / FAN EDITED and no way represents any actual story from the game )
(Any similarity to any future story-line is coincidental)

• Love
Reactions: junior366

SarethEldair

Feb 26, 2021
Others have already covered the general parts, so this is for the game parts.
  1. Not possible to do that
  2. Not side characters
  3. Someone should tell Joy
  4. No
  5. No
  6. No
Well I really don't follow closely the development of the game, so those are just my point of view, and perhaps I am wrong. The game itself is still pretty nice and has a big variety of girls, so who am I to speak? At least my fav girls still have plenty of content. Wish I could she Nat in the outfit studio though, I bet she would destroy competition. I am so glad that we got to see Aly there.

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
View attachment 2331821
Heather: Your late Yankee. Mistress Heather is angry.

Mistress..What??

Heather: You must be punished for your tardiness. Now get in here and take your thumping and Mistress Heather will let you feed her.

And You...Can kiss my ass. I swear you try to hit me with that and we're fist fighting in the Hall way. I don't care who sees it!!

Are you disobeying Mistress Heather!!

Oh I'm outta here. You've lost your ever loving mind!!!

Heather: (Yelling at my back) You get back here Yankee!!! Oh come on, I was only kidding. I wasn't gonna hit you THAT hard. Oh come on..Ya big baby!!!
I wouldn't mind to see such scenes in the game. :whistle:

TheorPhys

May 28, 2018
I have to agree with this. Imo, Yvette and Amy get too much love and from my fav girls (Faye, Natasha, Aly, Alice, Heather and Jessica) only the last one is presented in that list. I'm not complaining though, I know tastes are different.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes