Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
@MonsieurX believe it or not, the run I'm doing is 100% cheatless... But it's true that I don't see any check right after the offer to lower the weight, so I guess that's the bug. I'll try to send Ivy away from the insland and invite her back to see if it "resets" her, thanks for pointing out the correct issue anyway, at least I FINALLY know what's wrong with the scene!

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
remoremoit

No offence meant. It's just odd that when I loaded your save and checked the girls stats, I saw almost none and many "measurement" questions were left to be asked to the girls. But that's maybe an issue on my end.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
@MonsieurX as far as I remember, having the girls' mesurements is just one of 2 ways to obtain dermal implant infos, the other being delivering three vials of max lust and blue pill enhanced sperm samples. Most of the times I am only asked to bring the 3 samples, the only times where I have been asked for measurements is when I had 2 quests for dermal implants active at the same time (pretty rare, since I tend to finish them quickly).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
You got me, but she is the only one that has invited me to dinner....lol
Have you considered going to the first page of this thread (where presumably you downloaded the game) and downloading the Guide and reading it?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
@MonsieurX as far as I remember, having the girls' mesurements is just one of 2 ways to obtain dermal implant infos, the other being delivering three vials of max lust and blue pill enhanced sperm samples. Most of the times I am only asked to bring the 3 samples, the only times where I have been asked for measurements is when I had 2 quests for dermal implants active at the same time (pretty rare, since I tend to finish them quickly).
I figured out what your issue is. I'm not sure why, but Ivy's scene has a requirement of having seen Jennifer's transformation story first. So go to the bar and when it closes stare at her boobs so she'll tell you how she went from twig to almost Amy. I don't really care for Ivy personally so I don't know if she brings up the story or if some element of the story is part of the weight lifting thing or if I just forgot something, but that's what you are missing.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
@jikorde ... YOU ARE THE MAN.
That was EXACTLY the thing, Jennifer's conversation is mentioned during the bench press scene with Ivy so I guess it makes sense. I wanted to leave the very long convo with Jennifer for the end of the game, so the trigger was never ready (and btw, Ivy isn't exactly my favourite girl either, but if it wasn't clear enough already, I am what you would call an obsessive completionist XD ).

Thanks once more to all those who helped solve the mystery!

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
@jikorde ... YOU ARE THE MAN.
That was EXACTLY the thing, Jennifer's conversation is mentioned during the bench press scene with Ivy so I guess it makes sense. I wanted to leave the very long convo with Jennifer for the end of the game, so the trigger was never ready (and btw, Ivy isn't exactly my favourite girl either, but if it wasn't clear enough already, I am what you would call an obsessive completionist XD ).

Thanks once more to all those who helped solve the mystery!
You are welcome.

Honestly, its kinda weird to think of it, but the game does have a main story. The steps in it are kinda hard to follow because the girls involved aren't exactly obvious but content is locked behind doing them. As a general rule people should make sure to always do Jennifer and Joy content, as those are the most likely to be needed to be done to unlock other things.

Reactions: Bantry

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
someone help me
Maybe if you posted the entire Traceback as opposed to just a picture of the top half. Hard to provide help when we don't know what is causing the error. However, as many others have posted their Traceback without actually reading it, I will ask you what does the second to last line of the report say? If it does NOT say Holiday Island 0.1.5.1 then you have not installed the latest version correctly.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Finally finished the whole thing! The game keeps on delivering new finely crafted content while staying true to its esthetics, so double thumbs up to @darkhound1 for the great job!
I clocked at a whopping 88 days (no cheats, maxed out stats on the MC and max affection/love/lust on all the girls), so story wise it would be compatible with the 3 months period mentioned by Joy at the very beginning. Getting more and more curious about what the devilishly sexy CEO exactly has in mind! ^^ (Those interested will find an end game save attached)

I would like to briefly offer my two cents of constructive criticism, though: the only mechanic that I can't really appreciate atm is the whole sexting thing. Not the images per se, of course (the more great renders in the game, the better!), but rather the way the system handles them, with the random factor making them extremely repetitve.
My proposed solution (although I'll be honest, I have NO idea how hard it would be to code this kind of change at this stage of development, I'm not much of a tech guy...): it would be great if any specific SMS couldn't be received more than once. This way, not only every new message would come as an actual surprise, but it would also eliminate the tedious final stages of the game where you basically just skip days to complete the collection on your phone. It would also mean more freedom for the author to add new "single shot" images for each girl in later updates, but without frustrating the players who enjoy completing everything without too much repetitiveness.

With that said, the game is absolutely beautiful and addictive, really can't wait for what's next to come!

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
For sexting, the images are broken up into 100's = Masturbation/vagina, 200's = topless, 300's = wet/shower, 400's teasing & 500's = specific (for example, Yumiko's posing for Joy or Aly's teen-age pics). When a sext is sent, it is chosen by first picking a random number from 1-4, then choosing the next assigned image in that category. Unfortunately, if you're waiting to get the third teasing pic, you may only get the same shower pic you've already seen. This, and the low number of pics for girls like Joy and Ivy creates the repetition.

My idea was to rearrange the numbers: 100's = specific, 200's = teasing, 300's = wet/shower, 400's = topless, 500's = masturbation/vagina. Then when the sexting starts, have it start at 200 and move upward until it reaches the highest number, then stop. This would eliminate repetition and build to the sexiest pics. Sexts should be sent from 14:30 to 1:30 each day, on the bottom of the hour, since so much happens at the top of the hour. Each girl would need about 15+ pics, 3 for each category (which is a huge amount of work), but a small amount to start would be ok.

Darkhound1 told me he has an idea on how to fix the sexting issue, and I look forward to seeing it.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I got Yumiko to play the photo game with me, but she only sent 2 pics. What am I doing wrong?
It's been many days with nothing.

Wilson NE

May 12, 2018
I got Yumiko to play the photo game with me, but she only sent 2 pics. What am I doing wrong?
It's been many days with nothing.
If I'm not mistaken, pic minigame had a 2 days cooldown. And then about 60% chances to receive a message from that point. So, you should receive a message every 2, 3 or even 4 (if you especially unlucky) days.

Reactions: junior366

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
It's been about 30 days since the last pic.
Did you respond to the last picture? If it was the broken Amy one then that might break the counter no matter what you chose to do their. Might want to go to Yumiko and reset the game entirely.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes