edscorp

Jun 19, 2017
does anyone know what the console command is for the Hotshots sequence, how about putting the drunk girl and the quarters?

Mastakony

Sep 26, 2018
Hey dudes...
This game is just so great but.... I need your help
I have 2 scenes I can't trigger :
-Strength training with Alice including extras (last appointment)
-Aly poses topless at the pool on the sunbed (I don't how to make her win 3 current/weekly gold trophies ---- stuck with 2 trophies :()

Any advice?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Hey dudes...
This game is just so great but.... I need your help
I have 2 scenes I can't trigger :
-Strength training with Alice including extras (last appointment)
-Aly poses topless at the pool on the sunbed (I don't how to make her win 3 current/weekly gold trophies ---- stuck with 2 trophies :()

Any advice?
Yeah, read the Guide and/or search the thread. These questions have been answered eleventy-billion times already.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@hunya

You can't have sex with Faye after the pole dance.
After you drink with her at the bar while she is wearing her super sexy outfit and her lust is high, she does a personal pole dance for you and has sex with you afterward.

Added this question to my FAQ.

Reactions: junior366

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello everyone!
I will add requirements in form of small icons to each appointment, scene and event. So you can better see what affection, lust level or other stuff you need to get the achievement. the higher the number, the more of the corresponding atribute you (or the girl) needs. The numbers range from 1 to 5. It might take some time to have the values read for all stuff, because I need to check each and every achievement for the requirements and add them to the achievement information.
There are 4 icons right now:
  • Red heart icon -> love requirements
  • Yellow heart icon -> affection requirements
  • Pink heart icon -> lust requirements
  • Green flower icon -> addiitonal stats requirements, could be looks, strength or charm
In addition I've added the possibility to only show the "active girls" (the ones currently on the island) on your phone.

The right and left buttons to go to next/last girl have been adjusted accordingly. Meaning you can scroll either through all girls or only the active ones.
The setting is stored, so you don't have to set it again when you open the phone. If you want to change it, click the button "Show inactive characters" on the character selection app.
I will also use this as an opportunity to get a better overview about the requirements in general.
One goal is to make the game more interesting right from the start and reduce the feeling of grind. To help with this, I will reduce some scene requirements, so that are available very early.
I hope you like these new functions.
Darkhound

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Ok, I've found what other people said from searching & I followed it, and I followed the hints on Nemod, but I can't make it work. As far as I know, these three things haven't been mentioned a million times (well, maybe #1):

1) Yumiko's Easter Egg: I hit green, green & like a fist. I try it 10 times for every time I play Quarters, so like 100 times. Nothing. I can get it in the glass easily now with green, green, green, but the only time I got the Easter Egg was by accident. I have no idea what I did to get it.

2) Faye's Pull Ups. I can't even get her to ask me anything. I wait until we're alone. I make an appointment. I send girls away. I take a purple pill. I remove the erection effect by cheating. I can't seem to get anywhere with it.

3) Yvette's three special sexts. I got the one after our dinner where she wears Yumiko's outfit. Ithink I have to visit her room at night. I've gotten 2 of the lingerie, but not the one from the pics. What am I doing wrong.

I've gotten everything else.

Oops, just checked and there are a couple more things that I can't get.

1) The MC's shower as a choosable location. Sometimes he goes there with dream images, but I certainly can't choose to go there.

2) Jessica's night visit. Not listed in achievements, can't get it.

Reactions: Fantabaldu

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Ok, I've found what other people said from searching & I followed it, and I followed the hints on Nemod, but I can't make it work. As far as I know, these three things haven't been mentioned a million times (well, maybe #1):

1) Yumiko's Easter Egg: I hit green, green & like a fist. I try it 10 times for every time I play Quarters, so like 100 times. Nothing. I can get it in the glass easily now with green, green, green, but the only time I got the Easter Egg was by accident. I have no idea what I did to get it.

2) Faye's Pull Ups. I can't even get her to ask me anything. I wait until we're alone. I make an appointment. I send girls away. I take a purple pill. I remove the erection effect by cheating. I can't seem to get anywhere with it.

3) Yvette's three special sexts. I got the one after our dinner where she wears Yumiko's outfit. Ithink I have to visit her room at night. I've gotten 2 of the lingerie, but not the one from the pics. What am I doing wrong.

1) The MC's shower as a choosable location. Sometimes he goes there with dream images, but I certainly can't choose to go there.

Faye pull ups scenes : you can't trigger them at all ? She never asks you to play her boner game ? In my game play it happened that she doesn't ask to play her game even with when she's alone, I rolled back, adjusted some stats and it worked. I will play again to give you the details.

About the new shower location, I only get it after Yvette's dinner or Heather pose event (or I didn't payed attention when I used the "masturbate" action button).

For Yvette's 2 new "context related" sexting. I am pretty sure I got one visiting her at night, she must be in her blue night gown, for the second pic, I don't know how I did it, maybe visiting her again with max lust and a boner ? The 2 new sexting are her in her blue night gown, one "normal" pic and one where she flashes her boobies.

For Jessica's new pics, if you don't have the placeholders in your phone, that means it's glitched, I had the same issue and Darkhound1 send me a fix. I will post it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Quarters: I may just give up.

Faye: I'll save a game & try adjusting stats. Alone, no erection, her affection/love/lust at max.

Shower: Is it just a cut scene that happens sometimes? I got that. I thought it was supposed to be a new location.

Jessica: Not in my phone as achievement. She doesn't answer the door at night. I'll need the code to fix it, please.

Yvette: I got the dinner pic. Then the normal blue nightie pic. The flash in the blue nightie, I haven't gotten yet.

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Quarters: I may just give up.

Faye: I'll save a game & try adjusting stats. Alone, no erection, her affection/love/lust at max.

Shower: Is it just a cut scene that happens sometimes? I got that. I thought it was supposed to be a new location.

Jessica: Not in my phone as achievement. She doesn't answer the door at night. I'll need the code to fix it, please.

Yvette: I got the dinner pic. Then the normal blue nightie pic. The flash in the blue nightie, I haven't gotten yet.
Faye : affection, love and lust > or equal to 60 for the game question to pop up.
Purple pill is no use, it doesn't have a lasting effect like the blue pill. For the "win" scene, just start with MC at 0 lust, it should work ( and if it doesn't, there is always cheating ).

I also thought that you could choose the new shower or that there is a chance to randomly fap in it. Maybe it doesn't work as intended, no idea.

Jessica : fix posted in my previous post.

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018

1. green, green, green is more or less accurate. It's a range of numbers to get it with the last two clicks being added up, so if you getting in the glass you are basically getting the numbers right, though you want to shoot past. Maybe go a little higher on one of the second two, but not to high. You have a 10% chance if you are getting the numbers right.

2.Skimpiest bikini only. Stare at her chest. Then she should bring up the game. If she doesn't, maybe you need some other content first, though what I don't know. probably one of her other blue pill scenes, most likely the weights one. Note that if her attraction is at 10/10, you cannot win the bet. You gain 108-118 lust minimum from it, which is basically a guaranteed erection. Not sure how much you would need to lower it to make it work.

3. Two are from seeing her in her blue outfit at night. She has three outfits total, so you are getting unlucky. Save before you visit and if she isn't wearing blue, reload/rollback and do something else then visit again. The third image is from her special private dinner.

As for the shower thing, I'm guessing for now it just happens based on certain events? I don't think I even saw it once.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes