darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Another small oddity: whenever I ask Heather to pose, she acts as if there are others at the pool even though I've sent them away. Any idea what the problem might be? (Or any way to reset the relevant variable with the console?)
Without investigating further, I don't think that it's a problem of girls present or not. I exlpain further down why.
If you want to check, open the console and check this variable:
list_of_chars_display_3
or if you want: len(list_of_chars_display_3)
Only Heather should be in the list if you send the others away, so length is 1.
Since this list is used to display the characters on screen in a location, I don't see how this could be bugged without you noticing it.
If there is an "alone with girl check", normaly all that is done in the code is:
if len(list_of_chars_display_3) == 1:
or > 1 if the inverse is needed

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Typos in Faye Pull-Up scene

Note: pull-ups is one word separated by a hyphen, misspelled many times both as pullups and pull ups.
Faye: "I known, but I have an idea." should be "I know."
"Since we're alone and I'm in the right mood..." needs a comma: "alone, and I'm".
"Since you can't stop staring and you know" needs a comma: "staring, and you know".
"How about I do the pullups with my boobs exposed." should have a question mark: "How about I do the pull-ups with my boobs exposed?"
"I'll do as many reps as I can and you" needs a comma after can.
"If you somehow for whatever reason" needs two commas: "somehow, for whatever reason,".
"Yes sure Faye." needs two commas: "Yes, sure, Faye"
"Can you help me and my huge asset up again?" should be "assets".
"a hold" should be "ahold".
"You image your" should be "imagine".
"cover my huge tits all in your hot cum!" should be "all over".
"Now get to work PC name" should have a comma after "work,".
"What's the problem PC name?" should have a comma after "problem,".
"Cover me in your cum PC name!" needs a comma after "cum,".
"I could look at you all day Faye" needs a comma after "day,".
"I guess it was good thinking to do that while showering," should be "I guess it was a good idea to do that while showering."
"See you PC name" needs a comma after "you,"
"Bye Faye" needs a comma after bye "Bye, Faye."

Reactions: darkhound1

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When girls object to flashing: "What kind of girl are you taking me for?" should be "What kind of girl do you take me for?"

The shower sound effect cuts out after playing once or does not replace the gym sound effect.

Jun 4, 2017
Without investigating further, I don't think that it's a problem of girls present or not. I exlpain further down why.
If you want to check, open the console and check this variable:
list_of_chars_display_3
or if you want: len(list_of_chars_display_3)
Only Heather should be in the list if you send the others away, so length is 1.
Since this list is used to display the characters on screen in a location, I don't see how this could be bugged without you noticing it.
If there is an "alone with girl check", normaly all that is done in the code is:
if len(list_of_chars_display_3) == 1:
or > 1 if the inverse is needed
Thanks, @darkhound1. I checked it, and it returned a value of 1.

Reactions: Puppet Master
Jun 4, 2017
Random thought : did you send a girl away but she is still on the island and her status on the phone is "not on the island" ? Maybe you are facing a ghost girl issue :)
Good thought; I had had a ghost girl (useful term!) the previous week, but I haven't sent anyone home this week, so that flag should have cleared.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Good thought; I had had a ghost girl (useful term!) the previous week, but I haven't sent anyone home this week, so that flag should have cleared.
It doesn't have anything to do with that.
Tell her "You need some new wanking material"
She needs at least 80 affection or almost 100 lust for the scene to trigger. In addition you need to be alone with her. There are no other checks.
Here are the exact values: (check_value_combined is for affection check and lust check)
$ check_value_combined = 80 + (2 - player.looks) * 8
$ check_value_lust = 95 + (2 - player.looks) * 10
You need to either pass the lust and affection check with the "check_value_combined" OR the lust check with "check_value_lust" to get the scene.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
eyo~ obligatory You Must Reply To Leave A Rating post~

LOVE what you have going here and gleefully curious to see where the endpoint goal is for the plot. Keep up the good work~
Hi, thanks for the nice review.
If you find some poorly written or plain wrong sounding stuff, please let me know and I'll fix it. English is not my native language, but I still can't stand "engrish" in my game.

4.00 star(s) 212 Votes