Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When hard core supporters like myself and others have given up on getting the Easter Egg, it's too hard. Even 33% may not be enough, but we'll test it and see.
I also think that there should be 3 tries at getting the coin in the glass.
For the Guess Who Game, we should also get three guesses instead of just one.

Ascetic

Apr 5, 2018
Hi all and kudos once more to @darkhound1 for his beautiful creation!

1.6.2 has been pretty smooth over all, and the new events are REALLY sweet. The sms system seems to work much better too, even if the repetitive factor can still get a bit boring after a couple of months on the island.

One note about a (possibly) very minor bug: I completed the entire render collection on the phone (including all of Yumiko's guessing games), but I'm missing one about Yvette telling me about her first boyfriend during the private dinner. Is the dinner event repeatable, perhaps? 'Cause all the other renders popped up fine after our first and only dinner, and we even actually exchanged about our first romances, so maybe that part just doesn't save properly on the phone?

Reactions: Puppet Master

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi all and kudos once more to @darkhound1 for his beautiful creation!

1.6.2 has been pretty smooth over all, and the new events are REALLY sweet. The sms system seems to work much better too, even if the repetitive factor can still get a bit boring after a couple of months on the island.

One note about a (possibly) very minor bug: I completed the entire render collection on the phone (including all of Yumiko's guessing games), but I'm missing one about Yvette telling me about her first boyfriend during the private dinner. Is the dinner event repeatable, perhaps? 'Cause all the other renders popped up fine after our first and only dinner, and we even actually exchanged about our first romances, so maybe that part just doesn't save properly on the phone?
Make Yvette win a butt or wet T-shirt context, she will invite you for a reward and there is a chance that it is for dinner.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
When hard core supporters like myself and others have given up on getting the Easter Egg, it's too hard. Even 33% may not be enough, but we'll test it and see.
I also think that there should be 3 tries at getting the coin in the glass.
For the Guess Who Game, we should also get three guesses instead of just one.
I don't know. I think three tries for the coin is too much. It will take too long and I'm pretty sure there would be complaints. You're not supposed to win always. Even with one try, as soon as you know how it works, you can win 9 out of 10.
For the guess who, there are already two buttons to make the game easier. One is the reduce the number of options for answers and the other one is to make the visible area bigger. If you use both, you should be able to win most of the time too.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
SPOILERS!
I added these two answers to my FAQ:

31) How do I have sex with Yvette?
There are many ways to have sex with Yvette. The first step is to raise her stats of affection, love, and lust. The easiest way to get her to have sex with you is to let her win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest. If she makes her affection check, she'll reward you with sex in her bedroom. You can also get this reward for her strength training, but this way the event is repeatable. Make sure that your endurance is high to not just stop at a blowjob. Also, she may come to your room at 3am after having a nightmare. Here, if you don't tell her that her lingerie has slipped, and get caught jacking off next to her, and she makes her lust check, she'll have sex with you, cowgirl style. You can also meet her when she is working reception at midnight. If her lust is high, and you compliment her, and your endurance is high enough so that you don't just jack off all over her, she'll have sex with you on the desk. If you catch her masturbating, and call out to her instead of sneaking around, and are nice to her, and have an erection, she'll realize that she doesn't have to masturbate when she can have sex with you. Lastly, after she comes back from visiting her sister, she'll reward you with dinner and have sex with you afterward.

32) How do I have dinner with Yvette? Is it repeatable?
Yvette will come to your door crying that she needs to go home to take care of her sister who has had an emergency. After you send her home for at least a week, you can invite her to come back. She will reward you with a private dinner. She will tell you about her first boyfriend. After dinner, she will take off her panties. When she comes back, she will have sex with you. You can repeat this event to hear more about her or tell her about your first girlfriend by letting her win the Best Butt or Wet T-shirt contest. Then she will reward you either with the sex scene in her room or the dinner scene, a 50/50 chance.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
darkhound1 said:

I don't know. I think three tries for the coin is too much. It will take too long and I'm pretty sure there would be complaints. You're not supposed to win always. Even with one try, as soon as you know how it works, you can win 9 out of 10.
For the guess who, there are already two buttons to make the game easier. One is the reduce the number of options for answers and the other one is to make the visible area bigger. If you use both, you should be able to win most of the time too.

I spent an hour last night trying to get the Easter Egg, so I may not be the best person to judge how long is too long. (Still didn't get it.) I don't think that you make the shot 90% of the time-- about 50%, I'd say. Maybe once per game, let Yumiko give you another chance. This would also work for the girl, too.
I had no idea about those buttons on the Guess Who game. I'll have to give it a try. However, on the hardest setting, I've had to go through all the girls occasionally. Maybe take out the buttons, and have Yumiko give you three chances. First at the hardest level for 15 HI points, then with a bigger image for 10 HI points, and third with less choices of girls for 5 HI points.
Speaking of things I found out, you can now unlock the GIRL'S AGES! By playing Hot Shots and getting Personal or Soft Question, you may be asked the age of the girl. Answering correctly unlocks the info on your phone! I don't know if this is for all girls, but I got it for Amy.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
The trick with the quarters is after you set the direction, that you click the hand once when in forward movement and once when in backward movement. This way you are most certainly too long once and too short the other time, which totals to a good shot.
I think I can do even better than 9 out of 10 :)
I like the buttons to make the "guess who" easier.

eddie297

Jun 17, 2017
Some unlocks require a third meeting with Joy, but for some reason this meeting with Joy never happens ... I do not know if I'm missing something. I would hate to start all over again since this save is very advanced without using cheats

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Have you gone to reception to ask when Joy is coming next?

From my FAQ which is attached in my post above (SPOILERS!):

35) When does Joy come to the island?
Joy arrives on the island to speak with the player. First, she tells him that he can invite new girls to the island for 100 HI points. If you want her to show you her pussy, then you better be charming! Second, she gets a foot massage from the player, tells him her age, and has sex with the player. If you want her to stick her boobs in your face, tell her that you have enough sex. She will do it to get you hard before having sex with you. Third, she shows up randomly to play poker with the player, giving him 100 HI points if he wins. (This will also lead to 2 sexting images from Joy. The third sext comes after the player is given the new room.) Fourth, after Eva tells you the last part of her breast augmentation story, you can go to reception and ask when Joy will be coming to the island again. You will get a note that she's arrived, and she will detail Eva's procedure and have sex with you again. After you hear this story, Jennifer may tell you about how she was enhanced.

KakarottSSJ4

Aug 29, 2018
Is there any way to upgrade the all time trophies to gold for Aly, if let's say she keeps winning the contents, even though she's currently all time runner up and such, cause the 3 trophies needed for that last pic is not current weekly trophies, it's all time that's needed

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there any way to upgrade the all time trophies to gold for Aly, if let's say she keeps winning the contents, even though she's currently all time runner up and such, cause the 3 trophies needed for that last pic is not current weekly trophies, it's all time that's needed
Answered too many times to count. Read the Guide or Puppet Master's FAQ. Better yet, do a simple search.

f95-search.gif

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
SPOILERS!
From my FAQ:

42) How do I get Aly to send me her teen pics?
When Aly is at the pool in her bikini or skimpy bikini, sit with her on the sun lounger and ask her to
pose for you. When you stare at her chest, she will tell you about her boobs growing when she was a teen, and she will send you a pic. The quest button on your phone will keep track of what she wants next. Once you get her what she wants, sit with her on the sun lounger again and talk to her about the teen pics.
She will ask you for a black rose. Go to Jennifer at the night bar, who will send you to reception where you can download an app to buy one for 100 HI points. After you buy it, give it to Aly as a gift before sitting with her on the sun lounger.
When Aly wants 3 trophies, she needs to have them all in the same seven day period. Pick Aly to win the Best Butt and T-shirt contests and hug and kiss Aly more than any other girl. This will get her the three trophies, and she'll send you the topless pic. After you get it, sit with her on the sun lounger again and talk to her about the teen pics.
Once this is achieved, she will pose topless for you at the pool, provided that you and she are the only ones there. To get her alone it may be necessary to have the other girls sent away by asking them to change their bikinis. Remember she will pose topless for you in her bikini and skimpy bikini.

Aly won't recognize all time trophies for this quest, but it is possible to get her to have gold all time trophies, if you want, by letting her tie or pass the current leader for wins.

Decode

Aug 25, 2017
It's a valid point, I will add a text if you're spot on with the direction.
"You have the feeling it's going to be a great shot!" or something similar.
Yeah i think thats the best way to solve this
@darkhound1 thank you for replying
Really love your work, keep up the good work!
Edit : What?! seriously thats fast :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
SPOILERS!
From my FAQ:

4) How do I play poker? How do I cheat at poker?
Look it up online, but you can cheat by opening the console with <SHIFT-o> and typing:
g_cheats_enabled = True
This will allow you to see who will win the game before the cards are revealed.
Also, once your hacking is high enough, you can buy a deck of cards and mark it so that you can know what cards are dealt to the middle before they are turned up, but the girl's cards are too far away.
Another way to cheat is to make the girl bad at playing poker by typing this into the console, where girl is the name of the girl without caps or special characters (ie. renee):
girl.poker_skill=0

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes