Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
darkhound1 said:
Speaking of things I found out, you can now unlock the GIRL'S AGES! By playing Hot Shots and getting Personal or Soft Question, you may be asked the age of the girl. Answering correctly unlocks the info on your phone! I don't know if this is for all girls, but I got it for Amy.
Works for Yvette/Heather too. The question is in the personal question game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Yumiko's "Guess Who" game. She sent 2 pics, then never again. I tried to asked her to stop, and asked her again to play, but nothing. What's the solution?

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Yumiko's "Guess Who" game. She sent 2 pics, then never again. I tried to asked her to stop, and asked her again to play, but nothing. What's the solution?
The answer is literally three posts above :rolleyes:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Now I need her to send me the last image for Guess Who.
Is anyone else having difficulty getting her to send the last image?
It was a bug, but I've fixed it with 0.1.6.2, so it should work now.
Open the console and type:
joy.introduced
The result should be True. If it isn't set it to True.
Open the console and type:
joy.introduced = True
But the updater to 0.1.6.2 should already have done this. For new games it is als set.
If a different image is missing or the variable is already true, send me the save and I will have a look.
The answer is literally three posts above :rolleyes:
It was about an other thing about Yumiko, but if it solves mine too, then thank you! :)
How exactly is it about another thing? No offense, but this is what frustrates the hell out of those of us that try and help other players. At least have the courtesy to read or search the thread and posts and see if the answer to your question has already been answered.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
When Yumiko stopped playing the first time, I typed into the console:
call create_minigame_picture_pool
This doesn't seem to work anymore, but as long as we're listing solutions to the Guess Who game problem, let's keep them together.

Reactions: brianiac

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
When Yumiko stopped playing the first time, I typed into the console:
call create_minigame_picture_pool
This doesn't seem to work anymore, but as long as we're listing solutions to the Guess Who game problem, let's keep them together.
Is the Joy picture, the one from her office missing? If yes, did you try what I wrote earlier?

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Since Darkhound is 'borrowing' Miriam from green64 I thought it was only fair to link one of Darkhounds girls that was 'borrowed' by green64.

Oh and adding Samantha, Yes please :p
I'm thinking she would make an excellent tag-team with Yvette or Jessica, but that's just me!

Reactions: rooney10

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Since Darkhound is 'borrowing' Miriam from green64 I thought it was only fair to link one of Darkhounds girls that was 'borrowed' by green64.

Samantha is petty tasty, but I'd still rather have Jessica's sister, Carla.

Carla beach.jpg

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018

As a huge fan of @darkhound1's work and his unrivaled commitment to character development, I would second, third, fourth and fifth any introduction of Sam, Hentai, Redette, Angel, or Olivia into the HI universe, or any future gaming universes for that matter!

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Watched an old movie last night. She's All That. Ugly duckling to swan movie. I'd like to see @darkhound1 work that into the story line somehow. Kind of like Jennifer's backstory except it takes place on the island in the background. I don't know, maybe she's a dishwasher in the restaurant or some other menial support staff and saves Joy from choking or something. Joy then rewards her by transforming her into a goddess. How the girls and MC react to her and interact with her as she changes over time might be an interesting story.

She's All That.png

Last edited:
Jun 4, 2017
Bottom right of the post you wish to quote is a button labelled 'Quote', then click on the 'Insert Quote' and it will be put in your message.
For Spoilers you need to know a bit of coding. Click on the Red Flower far right at the top of your message as you compose. It will change to a white flower. Now type
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" [/spoiler]
Click on the flower to make it red again. And you're done.
[/spoiler] Closes the code. No quote marks. Remove the slash to open the code.
You actually don't have to do the coding manually--if you click on the three-dots drop-down menu and select "spoiler," that takes care of it for you.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Still cant get to visit Jennifer at any point ever. Once you get the room can you go there? Maybe I already got it but its just that you cant acces it.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Still cant get to visit Jennifer at any point ever. Once you get the room can you go there? Maybe I already got it but its just that you cant acces it.
It's been awhile so I don't recall the steps I took. You know you have to visit Jennifer in her room how? Did she tell you to visit her or did someone else?. Have any new choices been added to the list when you talk with her in the bar?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
You'd know it if you got it. There's a whole scene where she poses for a sexy pic and gives you the quest to get her 60 sperm samples.

Please check off what you have done in this Answer from my FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I have to visit her in her room, but she is never there. I will try and use the cheat, thanks.

Aight that worked, thank you!

Last edited:

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I am still having the problem with Yumiko not sending a pic of Joy. I didn't know which pic I was missing, since I couldn't see it. It was the pic at the bottom of the middle column. Since I don't have any pics of Joy, I assume it is her pic that is missing. So far no joy (pun intended) after applying fix. I'll keep at it. Maybe it's fixed but I haven't been lucky enough to get the game for the last time. I'll keep you posted.
Edit: It worked! Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes