Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
SPOILERS!
From my FAQ:

4) How do I play poker?
Look it up online, but you can cheat by opening the console with <SHIFT-o> and typing:
g_cheats_enabled = True
This will allow you to see who will win the game before the cards are revealed. Also, once your hacking is high enough, you can buy a deck of cards and mark it so that you can know what cards are dealt to the middle before they are turned up, but the girl's cards are too far away.
The thing is that even with cheating, "winner: <draw>" tells nothing simply because I have no idea what is going on anyway as I don't know how to play poker. It should really just have some button - "win" or "lose" or whatever as I for example haven't ever played poker and not even planning to do that.

Easier just to unpack .rpa content.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Added to my FAQ:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Good luck!

If you have any questions, please post them, and I'll try to answer them. [/SPOILER]

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Im supposed to go talk with Jennifer in her room to get the new room but she is never there. Are you supposed to do anything special or is it not implemented yet?

Also holy fuck Amy in the shots game with the piercing and all

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Hey, @Puppet Master , could you put those pieces of FAQ into Spoilers? To avoid Spoilers. Here's possibly people who don't want to know that Darth Vader is Luke's Father or anything else without playing (or watching) it... ;D

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Im supposed to go talk with Jennifer in her room to get the new room but she is never there. Are you supposed to do anything special or is it not implemented yet?

Also holy fuck Amy in the shots game with the piercing and all
Have you asked for Jennifer at the reception desk? That might be the hangup. If that doesn't work, look under Jennifer in the FAQ's.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Have you asked for Jennifer at the reception desk? That might be the hangup. If that doesn't work, look under Jennifer in the FAQ's.
Yeah thats already done, after that according to the quest you have to go talk with her in her room, but she is never there, I have tried when she isnt at the bar too and nothing.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
No dumber than a lot of other questions on this thread, so:
How do I quote other posts?
How do I use spoilers?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No dumber than a lot of other questions on this thread, so:
How do I quote other posts?
How do I use spoilers?
Bottom right of the post you wish to quote is a button labelled 'Quote', then click on the 'Insert Quote' and it will be put in your message.
For Spoilers you need to know a bit of coding. Click on the Red Flower far right at the top of your message as you compose. It will change to a white flower. Now type
" [/spoiler]
Click on the flower to make it red again. And you're done.
[/spoiler] Closes the code. No quote marks. Remove the slash to open the code.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Yeah thats already done, after that according to the quest you have to go talk with her in her room, but she is never there, I have tried when she isnt at the bar too and nothing.
Assuming you can bring the girls and their locations up on your phone. Lower left menu. Bring up Jennifer and wait until it says she is in her room. Then go visit. Or try early evening before the bar opens.

Reactions: junior366

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Bottom right of the post you wish to quote is a button labelled 'Quote', then click on the 'Insert Quote' and it will be put in your message.
For Spoilers you need to know a bit of coding. Click on the Red Flower far right at the top of your message as you compose. It will change to a white flower. Now type
" [/spoiler]
Click on the flower to make it red again. And you're done.
[/spoiler] Closes the code. No quote marks. Remove the slash to open the code.
When I wish to hide something under a spoiler note,
1) Poke the red flower button to turn it white.
2) I type the word SPOILER in [brackets].
3) I type what I wish to hide or move to the end of my message which will be hidden.
4) I type the word /SPOILER in [brackets].
5) I poke the flower again to turn it white.

The problem is if you type the code correctly as an example, it all gets hidden behind the spoiler note and becomes unintelligible.
However, I succeeded in doing it to my long post about poker.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bantry

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
What could be causing out of memory issues while playing Holiday Island? This has happened to me three times since the new update. Is it time to start from the beginning again?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
In the Hot Shots questions, the girls masturbate everyday. It should be every day.
Everyday means ordinary as in everyday life.
Every day means daily.
Roleplaying should be role-playing. (However, I've seen it as role play and roleplay as well, so it may be ok.)
In the phone, on the mouseover for Guess Who, it says guees instead of guessed.

Last edited:

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I got Yumiko's Easter Egg!!!!
After only four hours!
NowI need her to send me the last image for Guess Who.
Is anyone else having difficulty getting her to send the last image?
It was a bug, but I've fixed it with 0.1.6.2, so it should work now.
Open the console and type:
joy.introduced
The result should be True. If it isn't set it to True.
Open the console and type:
joy.introduced = True
But the updater to 0.1.6.2 should already have done this. For new games it is als set.
If a different image is missing or the variable is already true, send me the save and I will have a look.

The easter egg will be a lot easier with the two changes in 0.1.7:
- you will get noted if the direction is good enough
- chances have been increased to get it on a "perfect cleavage shot"

Chucke1992

Jun 11, 2017
Correct, but you should also save often. That way you can restore from a point where you have more money.
I save from time to time, but it is not a big deal if I lose or something. Also I can use scroll back to return to some previous point. My favorite action in renpy games.

But well might approach hardly works on Jennifer - too often she is either a winner or folds. It feels more like a tug of war lol...Nah, I give up. After playing for more than 10 minutes, I still lost.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes