Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
From my attached FAQ:
SPOILERS!

49) How do I play Quarters? How do I get Yumiko's Easter Egg?
While playing Hot Shots, the wheel may come up with the game Quarters. You have to shoot the
quarter into the glass while Yumiko tries to distract you with her boobs. You will choose direction, height and force. If you are able to click the hand when it turns green for all three choices, you will get the quarter into the glass and win the game.
When playing Quarters during Hot Shots, you need your shot to go long and right down the middle to go down Yumiko's dress and get her special scene. Once you start playing Quarters, save the game. When you click, you are choosing a number, with the last two clicks being added together. When the hand turns green, it guides you to hit the glass. Click when the hand turns green each time, and the coin will go into the glass, or at least come close. To get the Easter Egg, you want to shoot past, so let the hand go past the green on the second two clicks, but not too far past. The hand should almost be a fist. You have a 10% chance (the next update will make this a 33% chance) of seeing the Easter Egg if you are clicking just right. When you miss the glass or the Easter Egg, reload and try again.

valantis

Jul 13, 2017
From my attached FAQ:
SPOILERS!

49) How do I play Quarters? How do I get Yumiko's Easter Egg?
While playing Hot Shots, the wheel may come up with the game Quarters. You have to shoot the
quarter into the glass while Yumiko tries to distract you with her boobs. You will choose direction, height and force. If you are able to click the hand when it turns green for all three choices, you will get the quarter into the glass and win the game.
When playing Quarters during Hot Shots, you need your shot to go long and right down the middle to go down Yumiko's dress and get her special scene. Once you start playing Quarters, save the game. When you click, you are choosing a number, with the last two clicks being added together. When the hand turns green, it guides you to hit the glass. Click when the hand turns green each time, and the coin will go into the glass, or at least come close. To get the Easter Egg, you want to shoot past, so let the hand go past the green on the second two clicks, but not too far past. The hand should almost be a fist. You have a 10% chance (the next update will make this a 33% chance) of seeing the Easter Egg if you are clicking just right. When you miss the glass or the Easter Egg, reload and try again.
Thank you mate

Thingolfin

Aug 8, 2018
I got an error shortly after the wet T-Shirt contest. Precondition: The contest occurs at the same day after accepting the dinner invitation from Amy. After letting Alice win the contest and receiving her invitation for the same time I tried to reschedule Amy's dinner time to 6 PM . The attempt caused an exception (attached) and the loss of Alice's invitation View attachment traceback.txt .

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
I got an error shortly after the wet T-Shirt contest. Precondition: The contest occurs at the same day after accepting the dinner invitation from Amy. After letting Alice win the contest and receiving her invitation for the same time I tried to reschedule Amy's dinner time to 6 PM . The attempt caused an exception (attached) and the loss of Alice's invitation View attachment 303432 .
Hopefully you have save point prior to the wet t-shirt contest. If so, load it and then reschedule Amy's dinner until late, late night (23:00) or similar. Then when Alice wins, her invite should be for a few hours before that. May work, may not, but worth a try.

Reactions: Monsieur X

adeii

Dec 25, 2018
@Rqueen
Not working - as can not be downloaded? It can from Chrome on Android.
Not working - as can not install? Uninstall older version and try again. Works fine on 3 GB ram.
Not working - as can not install? Need at least 1,4 GB free on /data partiotion. It is huge port.
Not working - as can not start on RenPy screen? What about 40 sec to start and about 30 sec to load saved game.

Rqueen

May 30, 2018
@Rqueen
Not working - as can not be downloaded? It can from Chrome on Android.
Not working - as can not install? Uninstall older version and try again. Works fine on 3 GB ram.
Not working - as can not install? Need at least 1,4 GB free on /data partiotion. It is huge port.
Not working - as can not start on RenPy screen? What about 40 sec to start and about 30 sec to load saved game.
I have 6 gb free data partition and apk doesn't loaded after %90 part of loading
But thanks for your help :)

Reactions: adeii
Jun 4, 2017
I hope(jokingly) that his issue isn't as simple as a lack of lust, affection or wrong answer or I will have to summon the thousand face palm of J-L.Picard :) (it's a known StarTrek meme for those you don't know).
It isn't.

Tell her "You need some new wanking material"
She needs at least 80 affection or almost 100 lust for the scene to trigger. In addition you need to be alone with her. There are no other checks.
Here are the exact values: (check_value_combined is for affection check and lust check)
$ check_value_combined = 80 + (2 - player.looks) * 8
$ check_value_lust = 95 + (2 - player.looks) * 10
You need to either pass the lust and affection check with the "check_value_combined" OR the lust check with "check_value_lust" to get the scene.
I think the issue had to do with the passing of time. I just tried asking her to pose first rather than choosing any of the other options, and we're off and running. I'm guessing that when I chose other options first, somewhere in there the game advanced the clock half an hour and one (or more) other girls showed back up.

veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
my favorite render from this game: alice aly amy delizia desire eva faye heather ivy jennifer jessica lacey renee yvette

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
It isn't.

I think the issue had to do with the passing of time. I just tried asking her to pose first rather than choosing any of the other options, and we're off and running. I'm guessing that when I chose other options first, somewhere in there the game advanced the clock half an hour and one (or more) other girls showed back up.
I would have to check the game code if this could be the cause. Maybe. I'm not 100% sure when and where exactly the list with the girls in the current location is recalculated.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I would have to check the game code if this could be the cause. Maybe. I'm not 100% sure when and where exactly the list with the girls in the current location is recalculated.
I did some tests.

4 girls at the pool ( 1 being Heather ) :
Ask the 3 other girls to change their bikini => now MC is alone with Heather
Ask Heather to relax => dialogues options are "chat/apply sun lotion/pose/tell her she is sexy/leave"
If I ask Heather to pose => nude pose is triggered, no pb.
If I chat with Heather then ask to pose => nude pose is triggered, no pb.
If I tell Heather she is sexy then ask to pose => nude pose is triggered, no pb.
If I chat, tell she is sexy then ask to pose => nude pose is triggered, no pb.
If I ask to apply sun lotion then ask to pose => nude scene not triggered, Heather says "we are not alone".

Also tried with Heather + 1 girl, same thing happens. If MC apply sun lotion then ask to pose Heather says "we are not alone".

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac

elijablack11

Oct 6, 2017
It's not supposed to be easy.
But I changed the additional check (when you aim is good) from 1/10th success rate to 1/3 success rate. This will make it easier, but still difficult enough (I hope).
Wasn't trying to imply it should be easy; it is an Easter egg, after all. Thanks for the tweak and response!

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes