Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ Bantry
There are two possible quests for Aly's last teen pic now.
Getting 3 gold trophies on the bottom row of your phone is easy if you read our FAQ & know that there is a 15 hour waiting period before she'll acknowledge new trophies (not mentioned in our FAQ).
The second quest is more difficult as you need to get her 3 gold trophies for all time leader trophies on the upper row of your phone. For example, to get her the trophy for Best Butt, she must have won the contest more than any other girl. So if Eva is the Best Butt leader with 3 wins and Aly has 1, it will take you 3-4 weeks of Aly winning the Best Butt Contest to get Aly that trophy. The same for Wet T-shirt and Hug/Kiss Queen. Obviously this is much harder, and I think we could use a little help outlining the problem.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@ Bantry
Getting 3 gold trophies on the bottom row of your phone is easy if you read our FAQ & know that there is a 15 hour waiting period before she'll acknowledge new trophies (not mentioned in our FAQ).
The second quest is more difficult as you need to get her 3 gold trophies for all time leader trophies on the upper row of your phone. For example, to get her the trophy for Best Butt, she must have won the contest more than any other girl. So if Eva is the Best Butt leader with 3 wins and Aly has 1, it will take you 3-4 weeks of Aly winning the Best Butt Contest to get Aly that trophy. The same for Wet T-shirt and Hug/Kiss Queen. Obviously this is much harder, and I think we could use a little help outlining the problem.
Never knew about the second possible quest as I don't recall it being in the Changelog. Still raises the question of why anyone would try the more difficult path to get her 3 all time leader of gold trophies. Start on Monday and follow the outline in my previous post and you achieve success in a week vs. 3 or 4 weeks. Call me lazy, but I see no reason to make the game harder.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
@ Bantry
Since there are a lot more throphies since the last version, it should still be easy enough. You don't need the contest trophies any more.

Never knew about the second possible quest as I don't recall it being in the Changelog. Still raises the question of why anyone would try the more difficult path to get her 3 all time leader of gold trophies. Start on Monday and follow the outline in my previous post and you achieve success in a week vs. 3 or 4 weeks. Call me lazy, but I see no reason to make the game harder.
There have always been three possible "quests" right from the beginning. Aly selects what she wants based on what she has already.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
@ Bantry
As I understand it, you don't get to choose which quest (3 gold trophies or 3 all time gold trophies) Aly gives you. So I didn't choose to make the game harder, Aly did.

Reactions: brianiac

Richard Wells

Jun 26, 2017
How do I unlock the scene where Eva talks about her tits after the wet t-shirt contest? Everytime I do it, it just gives me the one where they fuck.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
She'll bust,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thought I'd add a cheat sheet for this one for those new to HI.

Tthey are not entirely made up out of the blue (as HI veterans will have noticed) all refer to in game events or characteristics of the girls in some way.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
Puppet Master, this is almost off-topic, but since you belong to here so tightly this simply must be asked here: I hope you are a Game Developer in deep cover but I also hope you have nothing to do with this Game: Brittany Home Alone . And if you have, don't admit it...

Last edited:
Reactions: Puppet Master

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
HaHa! Terrific! However, futanari isn't really my thing. So, no, I'm not affiliated with that other game. How it has my screen name attached, I have no idea.

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
I think that it might be better if Desire's showing you her pussy while cleaning your room would be triggered by answering "Ignore her comment" instead of her failing a lust check. If you ignore her comment, she would flirt with you to get your attention. Plus, I wouldn't have to cheat her stats to get the scene.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 28/06/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.

The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 260 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (30% finished)

Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0 (80% finished)

Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced (the scene has 7 achievements and several quests and sub quests) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Desire gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes

You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transistion improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Bug fixes

Yvette returning late (after 7pm) from her sister could result in not being able to get the appointment to continue the quest --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.0 beta
--> Sometime in July

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Lots of girls and everybody have their favorites.

Anyways, Aly had hotshots added (31 renders, 2 animations, Titjob/blowjob) in the last update 1.6.
And she is getting a longer intro in the next 1.7.

So she is not exactly missing currently.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Lots of girls and everybody have their favorites.
No secret, Delizia is one of if not my favorite. She hasn't done well in the polls, so other than some doctor images/scenes added way back in 0.1.5.0, she hasn't had much new content. Personally, I can think of lots of new content for her that I would like to see, but even just the ability to have a drink with her in the night bar would be a plus.

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes