• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Butterchops

May 2, 2017
LMAO! That makes total sense, I just know the wait will be forever,even with voting system all votes will = vette, jessica, amy, the 2 new.. But Thanks!and Thanks for taking the time to reply and consider darkhound1

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
So tomorrow is July 1st, which means there are only four months until Halloween... more pictures for Yumiko to send in 'Guess Who".
While I don't really think seasonal updates make much sense for the summer vacation style game this is, I do think having some costume images for Guess Who would be a great way to add to that list with some unique images that might not fit anywhere else, or wouldn't really work for full scenes. And then maybe a poll for the favorite image out of the cast and then content with that costume added to the game proper.

Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Technically he did not say seasonal, just that Halloween had inspired the idea of a cosplay custome contest and that 4 months seemed about right for getting it teased and released on Halloween itself (which would be a nice touch).

I'd say Stormtrooper guess who party followed by an Ivy breast bump, what follow would either qualify as horror or revelation, and I am totally willing to have Darkhound waste the renders to find out which one it is :D

Last edited:
Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
While I don't really think seasonal updates make much sense for the summer vacation style game this is,
It's a lottery win on a place called Holiday Island, its not a summer vacation thing just a beach holiday where we get to enjoy well endowed women parading around in skimpy bathing suits and other clothes. Seasonal updates work well, though unless they can truck in a lot of ice sand sculptures of snowmen is all we are going to see for Christmas.

Reactions: brianiac

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Slim, not toned, flat rather than curved, small waist.
Could be an Ev 32/19½ YC 'Bitch' version A sporting an 1968 'flower power - far out trip' vintage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Version 0.1.7 beta - development news (updated 04/07/2019)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.1.7 beta) and the smaller updates towards it.

There will be smaller, more frequent content updates, called content addons. They will include bug fixes and new content as well.
The change log below is based on the beta 0.1.6.0 release.

The next release is 0.1.7.0 beta which will be a full update!
It includes mainly new features but some bug fixes as well.

The update from 0.1.6.2 to 0.1.7.0 has 372 new renders, videos and sound files right now!

New features and content

Jessica gets the Hotshots hot scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Mercedes will get a scene at the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Renée gets a short event where she knocks on your door in the evening/night, wearing only her sexy sleepwear --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam will get a scene at the beach and a new location at the beach will be introduced (the scene has 7 achievements and several quests and sub quests) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Desire gets an extended scene when you visit her at night --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Desire gets an extended pool play scene in webp format (4 achievements) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Jessica gets the Hotshots scene in the night bar --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes get a sexy arrival scene --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Miriam and Mercedes, two new special character, will be introduced --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Aly gets a longer arrival scene and images are provided in webp format at higher resolutions --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

An intro scene at reception will be added when the MC arrives on the island. The receptionist will explain some basic stuff --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Minor improvements and changes

"Center stabilisation" for interactive sex when zooming in/out has been improved (works perfectly now) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

New sound effects and music have been added --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Possibility to use sub quests has been added --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Saving the game during the intro has been enabled --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Max favor from girls is now 200 instead of 100 --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to trade in "eh sperm samples" at the doctor --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The "cyan pill" will be introduced (will help with erection problems) --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Fixed some more spelling and grammar errors in different places --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Faye's yoga scene got two new images and some text and image transition improvements --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

When you arrive on the island, only the minimum required girls are already there. The others will arrive later on day 1 and on day 2. This will give you between 2 and 4 arrival scenes in the beginning --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

The first visit with the doctor has been cleaned up and text has been improved --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to save the game any time during the intro now as well --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

You will be able to hide girl's not on the island on your phone's character overview screen --> will be part of 0.1.7.0

Bug fixes

Yvette returning late (after 7pm) from her sister could result in not being able to get the appointment to continue the quest --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Posing scene: Crash with "NameError: name 'l_camera_zoom' is not defined” --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Right mouse button sometimes not working --> will be fixed with 0.1.7.0

Random crashes with "Out of memory". Probably either a memory leak, or too high settings for caches. Haven't been able to reproduce it --> no fix yet (you could try changing the renpy renderer to directx or software - open the game and use shift + g, change the renderer, press "quit" and restart the game)

Is the update going to break save games?:

0.1.6.1 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.1.6.2 beta --> same as for 0.1.6.1 beta
0.1.7.0 beta --> same as for 0.1.6.1 beta

Estimated release dates:

0.1.7.0 beta
--> 06/07/2019 (development is finished, pre-version was sent to beta testers)

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
Anyone knows if there's a way to cheat in the poker game, something like automatically win without having to play it?

I know literaly nothing about poker.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Anyone knows if there's a way to cheat in the poker game, something like automatically win without having to play it?

Use the search function, top right of the page and you'll find cheat codes. However, you will still have to play. No way to cheat to the end. If you want to learn the basics of poker, Google 'Texas Hold 'em'.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017

If you use the Poker Cheat in the console: g_cheats_enabled = 1
Then it shows you the winner, and all you need to do is Bet and Raise to wear down their money and not worry about learning Poker.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
If you use the Poker Cheat in the console: g_cheats_enabled = 1
Then it shows you the winner, and all you need to do is Bet and Raise to wear down their money and not worry about learning Poker.
Oh, great to know, thanks. I'll try this when I get home tonight.

G4rg4ntu4

Jul 5, 2019
Hi everyone. It's my first time on this forum, so i think i have to do a proper presentation somewhere. By the way, i have a question. I saw that there is a consolle command for everything. so i was wandering "how and where i can find the specific command for what i need?" For example, if i need to update a particular image of a particular girl, because i'm not able to obtained it just playing, how can i know what to write in the consolle?
Thank's everyone for your answers. and excuse my english. I'm not sure that i had write everything right

4.00 star(s) 210 Votes