darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released (it works for version 0.3.x.x of the game as well)

Hello everyone!

This is the current version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta and later versions (this includes version 0.3.x.x)
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
This went from my one of my favorite regularly updated games on the site over a year ago, to the one I check the once in a blue moon update log and die a little inside everytime there isn't anything noted in there that makes me think I'm finally going to bang Renee :(
Renee is a Tier 3 girl. Don't expect a lot of new content for her until she does better in the polls.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
Renee is a Tier 3 girl. Don't expect a lot of new content for her until she does better in the polls.
Yeah I know. It just baffles me that model doesn't do better in those though lol

But there is the fact some of the girls have progressed to having countless full sex encounters. We are talking finally adding one with her after a few years now. So I hold out hope it gets added in anyway.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This went from my one of my favorite regularly updated games on the site over a year ago, to the one I check the once in a blue moon update log and die a little inside everytime there isn't anything noted in there that makes me think I'm finally going to bang Renee :(
This cannot be helped, sorry, plus I actually found it rather fun that it is not just a saying but an actual event :)

"How often is a blue moon?"

"How often does a blue moon happen? Normally blue moons come only about every two or three years. In 2018 unusually, we had two blue moons in one year and only two months apart – and one was a lunar eclipse! The next time we will get two blue moons in a year will be 2037"

(since we must have one now, we'll see you in a year or two :D)

HawkCantfly

Jun 8, 2017
Hmm not sure how to trigger heathers visit after the second arrival, says she needs 75 love, but that seems impossible to get since she loses about 40 love when i send her away, and gains no love from the second arrival scene. Have i messed up in some way?
same here:(

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Last edited:
Reactions: SiJa and Bantry

shinomond

Nov 21, 2017
Red head with pigtails when? Even if she is just an event character like doing a favor for Joy every month or so.

Would also like to see an option in the future to spend Company Favor to modify max slots for girls on the island. Would help with certain quests to increase or decrease the limit.

Still, thanks for all the extra work you put into this release.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hmm not sure how to trigger heathers visit after the second arrival, says she needs 75 love, but that seems impossible to get since she loses about 40 love when i send her away, and gains no love from the second arrival scene. Have i messed up in some way?
It's a bug, love and affection were supposed to go down 20 and not love 2 times 20.
I have fixed it now.
But you can still get the scene. After her arrival, you have 10 hours for the visit. Spend some time with her and raise her love, give her some presents and be nice.

chalemagne

Jul 7, 2019
I seem to be having some issues with this and previous versions. I'm not exactly sure where I should go to ask.

I have played the game well enough before - I think the last version I really played was 1.90. I left the game alone for a few months and decided to come back to it recently. I booted up the aforementioned version (1.90), and as far as I could tell all was going well. As it had been some time since I last played I decided to look into the Preferences as a refresher of what I could do, and I noticed an option to up the resolution considerably (something like 2000-900~) and I decided to try it out. Shortly after that my computer froze (repeatedly) and ended up shutting it's self down each time I tried to play.

I would go into the game and if I hit anything besides "New Game" it would freeze up and I'd need to restart. It also happened whenever I left-clicked while playing the game (making effectively impossible to play given I could no longer save or load).

I Re-installed the game (still version 1.90), but I might have messed up on moving some files around, as well (Namely my Save files). Around this point I started realizing I couldn't delete any files in the folder I had placed the game in, and that some programs (most notably Discord) were acting up as well, and I ended up needing to reinstall that from the ground up.

After this I set up version 2.00, but the same issues happened again (though thankfully with no corruption of other files this time).

I'm not exactly sure what's going on. I don't know code of any sort myself, so the error reports in the Traceback and Log are completely lost on me. Could someone lend me a hand in diagnosing and fixing this?

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
"How often is a blue moon?"

"How often does a blue moon happen? Normally blue moons come only about every two or three years. In 2018 unusually, we had two blue moons in one year and only two months apart – and one was a lunar eclipse! The next time we will get two blue moons in a year will be 2037"

(since we must have one now, we'll see you in a year or two :D)
Well if you consider the fact that this game was at update 1.6 a little over a year ago, then make the virtual adjustment in relationship to actual time passed vs game updates:

Blue moon = every 2 months or so :)

Which in itself is fine of course. Especially since from a development reality standpoint, I never rationally expected a game with the amount of patrons this one had already gained to follow through with that whole "we are going to start pushing smaller updates more frequently" being presented before. Since I'm guessing we both know that typically just amounts to an idea concept that gets cooked up in backround with the idea that it is going to better remedy the burn out going on with working on the same stuff for so long....but which sounds a lot better in said theory then when you are then actually sitting down trying to commit to it ;)

But yeah, all good. I ultimately get it. Just disappointed from a personal standpoint. Since "that" update progression has been topping my wish/watch list within all these games I play here for a long time now.

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes