File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
You need to re-install the companion mod into version 0.2.2.0.

Reactions: Bantry

mentore

Feb 28, 2019
I have the same problem.... where I can find companion mod vers. 0.2.2.0? I can only find nemod companion v. 010

sfcpres

Mar 29, 2019
Thank DH, so far looks good. Anxious to see the new renders. Like so many others, I appreciate your continued efforts in improving this game.

I do have one small request however, Any way I can have my name tattooed on Deliza before Bantry tries to claim her any further??????? :p

Oct 29, 2018
I have the same problem.... where I can find companion mod vers. 0.2.2.0? I can only find nemod companion v. 010
As Mentore asks, where is actual version of companion mod for this version, here is onle one for version 0.1.6.
I have problem with saves:

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 306, in event
rv = super(Viewport, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 769, in load
roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
File "F:\didi\HolidayIsland-0.2.2.0-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 63, in loads
return cPickle.loads(s)
Re-install the Companion Mod 0.10 as linked in the first post.

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Try reinstalling it. I had the same error. deleted it. reinstalled. No error. Also try installing in a different spot. I reinstalled on my P drive and again no error.

As for the Companion Mod 0.10. You will get an error. the mod's built into the game. That mod is obsolete.

thenull86

May 13, 2017
when i change the resolution the game froze and every time i open it and go to the preferences it froze there is also an error

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
when i change the resolution the game froze and every time i open it and go to the preferences it froze there is also an error
The Guide page 9.

for all of you that get crashes as soon as you click on preferences or load, please manually create and add an empty text file in the Holiday Island sub folder "game". Name the file: "use_fixed_resolution_720.txt"

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Try reinstalling it. I had the same error. deleted it. reinstalled. No error. Also try installing in a different spot. I reinstalled on my P drive and again no error.

As for the Companion Mod 0.10. You will get an error. the mod's built into the game. That mod is obsolete.
Thanks, but just to be sure I understood correctly: if I want to keep my save I will have to do the same for every future update?
The alternative is to restart the game from the beginning without installing the mod?

Is that correct?

Thanks again

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
See the above post. someone installed the mod and it resolved the error. Can't hurt? As for your saves. they won't be effected their in your appdata folder not in the game itself.

derpdurp

Jun 16, 2018
The thing that would improve this game the most for me is having more originality in the scenes and most importantly distinct dialogue with the ladies. There's all these gorgeous women, but most of them feel like cardboard cutouts.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
Honestly, the latest reviews are pissing me off!
Can the morons who whine about no sex and too little content at least try to play the game for more than 5 minutes?

Yeah i can understand that. When you are that dedicated to a game people can be insensitive.

I love this game personally but that's right if your compare to some games, the sex scenes you earn them. that's a slow process of seduction and i won't have it another way. But that's true if you don't like the game for what it is before the sex then you have games better for this section. Sometimes it's even surreal to see scenes in the 5 min mark but that's pretty rare... hopefully.

If you let me, i will tell you that you can't please everyone! Corruption game is generally a slow process (seduction better in this game according to me) and won't please everyone.

Keep up the good work! I'm late for the new update i gonna fly :p

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Help with Companion Mod.

If you installed the Companion Mod last time then with this update you also need to download and install.

If you get a error with the following...

" AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'cl_nemod_data_store' "
This shows you need to install the Companion mod.

You do not need an updated version of the Mod for this update the last version works fine.

Link is below to the companion mod...

COMPANION MOD

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
Honestly, the latest reviews are pissing me off!
Can the morons who whine about no sex and too little content at least try to play the game for more than 5 minutes?
There is a reason why low score reviews are from disliked persons of few posts/likes
It is the troll pond of F95.

Ex.
  • leo_grouch is a heroic pillar of the community at 17 posts and 7 likes.
  • mufy is even more heroic at 4 posts and 12 likes for his 2½ year on F95.
  • ghostlyre is a 0 posts, yep 0, review spammer.
  • ralfster is also a 0, so another review spam bot.
Oh and speaking of the persons adding likes to those bots reviews? Abadin and a couple of others are also 0 poster, so it is bots and alt accounts putting likes on themselves, trooooll country.

theMickey_ is the only valid 3/5 review poster on the first page (so last 5 months)

Stuff that would die in seconds in the various game thread is a free for all in the review sections.
The simple and sad fact is that F95 reviews are worthless due to the sections lack of poster restrictions.

Why a site which in general has quick moderation and easy to contact moderators has a huge black hole of troll as its review section is a baffling topic which remains unexplainable to this day, adding poster requirements to validate whether a person was allowed to even review a game would help a ton.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes