p22

Jun 21, 2017
Any reason you can't download and run 'Unren.bat'? That will provide you with all the CG for every girl, their events and appointments. If you can't pick who you want on the island after doing so, there is no hope for you. Not trying to be mean or rude, but this has been posted numerous times as a quick and easy way to see what is available for each girl.

Code:
https://f95zone.com/threads/unren-bat-v0-6-rpa-extractor-rpyc-decompiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/
Truth to be told. If I do this, I would probably more likely browse through the python code to grab this info.

But I was hoping that somebody already did investigation here (if so, please post the link to the detailed post, if relates to current 0.7 release).

yellow01gt

Oct 9, 2017
*Casual reminder for some Lacey Love (after the next girl on the schedule of course)...lol*

Lookin' forward to the next release, as always. Keep up the good work.

Thanks

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
What's the trigger of Yvette's second nightmare scene?
There is no 2nd trigger. When she knocks on your door and MC and her go to bed there is a choice to tell her about her nipple slip or not. This determines which of both scenes you will get.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
WTF
played for hours and only got yvette maid dildo yvette bj and amy gym bj and have no idea where i need to do what

Ok, this is the actual situation with mine girls XD (all stats maxed ofc):

Amy: pool sex, pool dildo, room sex, room fj, gym bj
Yvette: reception sex, maid dildo, night bj, night sex, room sex
Faye: gym tf, pool sex
Heather: gym tf
Eva: nothing
Jessica: nothing
Aly: nothing
Desire: nothing

I know there is a maid tf for desire and nothing from aly, but what about eva and jessica? I read you can trigger a tf with them, just how? :(
Wish I could switch Aly with Ivy tho!

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
Hi everyone.
I been browsing this tread for a while now. And I didn't see it anywhere mentioned is Yvette's all interaction counter is broken or not. I mean I did all kind of naughty things with her but only the hug/kiss and the other interactions increased none of the others.
In Amy's and Faye's and the other girls case the counter works ok. Beside the fact that the first time from any of the events with them doesn't register in it. I mean that you need to have two times strip poker event with them to have one poker in the interaction counter.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hi everyone.
I been browsing this tread for a while now. And I didn't see it anywhere mentioned is Yvette's all interaction counter is broken or not. I mean I did all kind of naughty things with her but only the hug/kiss and the other interactions increased none of the others.
In Amy's and Faye's and the other girls case the counter works ok. Beside the fact that the first time from any of the events with them doesn't register in it. I mean that you need to have two times strip poker event with them to have one poker in the interaction counter.
I'm not sure which counter you mean. Is it one of the stats like affection, love or lust etc.? This worked fine for me and I never heard of any problems with it before. However, those stats have a cap at the start and you can increase this cap (up to 100 at max) with hugs and kisses. You also gain some points on Sunday evenings (see your week review screen).

If you mean the counter of her events, appointments and scenes, that should work too. See a screenshot from my latest save:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wessex

Oct 16, 2017
I am talkind about those number on the bottom of the mobile screen if you have the contact info of a girl.
Total Interactions or how it is called.
It in the same place where you see her three sizes and love lust ect if you have her implant code.

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
I am talkind about those number on the bottom of the mobile screen if you have the contact info of a girl.
Total Interactions or how it is called.
It in the same place where you see her three sizes and love lust ect if you have her implant code.
Ah, now I know what you mean. But no, it should work fine. See below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Truth to be told. If I do this, I would probably more likely browse through the python code to grab this info.

But I was hoping that somebody already did investigation here (if so, please post the link to the detailed post, if relates to current 0.7 release).
Sorry, but why would I use the search function for you? Honestly if you cant be bothered to play a sandbox game, (cuz really, you send girls home get new girls and have fun with it. its not a hard game to play) just unren the CG.

Reactions: Bantry

kays

Jan 4, 2018
can we please pull ressources together so theres no need to ffing scroll/search thru 90+ sites
if i oversaw any commands please say so so we can add it

MC stats:
- player.charm = 5
- player.looks = 5
- player.hacking = 5
- player.strenght = 10
- player.endurence = whatever
- player.lust = whatever
- player.company_favor = whatever (ammount of cash)
- g_poker_participants[0].chips= whatever (ammount of poker chips)

For the girls:
- name.lust = 100
- name.rsm[0].favor = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection = 100
- name.rsm[0].love = 100
- name.rsm[0].love_max = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
- name.poker_skill=0

and here for scenes wich ones are missing? if there are any missing
and so lets make a lust atleast of how to trigger them if u know it

Amy: pool sex, pool dildo, room sex, room fj, gym bj,poledance,footjob date
Faye: gym tf, pool sex,beach sex
Jessica: tits gym
Ivy: titfuck gym
desire: maid titfuck

gonna try to hold that up2date and post it every once in a while for new players but gonna need ur help to filling up all the blanks

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
can we please pull ressources together so theres no need to ffing scroll/search thru 90+ sites
iv i oversaw any commands please say so so we can add it

MC stats:
- player.charm = 5
- player.looks = 5
- player.hacking = 5
- player.strenght = 10
- player.endurence = whatever
- player.lust = whatever
- player.company_favor = whatever (ammount of cash)
- g_poker_participants[0].chips= whatever (ammount of poker chips)

For the girls:
- name.lust = 100
- name.rsm[0].favor = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection = 100
- name.rsm[0].love = 100
- name.rsm[0].love_max = 100
- name.rsm[0].affection_max = 100
- name.poker_skill=0

and here for scenes wich ones are missing? if there are any missing
and so lets make a lust atleast of how to trigger them if u know it

Amy: pool sex, pool dildo, room sex, room fj, gym bj
Faye: gym tf, pool sex,beach sex

gonna try to hold that up2date and post it every once in a while for new players but gonna need ur help to filling up all the blanks
well I put that stuff in a downloadable PDF and asked a mod to put it on the front page but nothing ever came of it. Have a whole guide for the game. There is a link to the pdf in my sig.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Maybe I need to start a new game...
I can't think about anything else being the problem.
I wouldn't worry about that part too much. Its not tracking anything significant and you will have to restart next update anyways.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
i saw ur guide but it missed some commands aswell didnt say exactly wich scenes there are or how to trigger.....

fiamin

Jun 7, 2017
Make sure you have the latest bugfixes. That will solve the repeating renee arrival scene (really just repeats whichever girl is chosen). You should get an opportunity to invite a girl each week at the reception desk. either sundays or mondays not sure. The following girls have the most content in order of most to least. everyone else has a little (such as poker) but not much. Amy and Yvette are almost the same amount, and you can have sex with both with repeatable scenes. I do suggest a special save for the pink corset yvette scene as it's not repeatable.

Amy
Yvette
Faye
Aly
heather
ivy.

Why do you refer by pink ? Which place ?

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Maybe I need to start a new game...
I can't think about anything else being the problem.
Some counters are not working properly. The system was added later on and I probabky did not add the necessary code to all scenes yet. Starting a new game won't help.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
I wouldn't worry about that part too much. Its not tracking anything significant and you will have to restart next update anyways.
About the restart next update. Check my development news page for 0.0.8 on my patreon. Old saves can be used in the new version.
You are right about the other part. See my post one above this one.

ilozq

Jul 26, 2017
@darkhound1 do you consider making an "extra" version with easy cheats like in "man of the house" ? if you don't know how it works, in that game you have a smart phone and the extra version has an "app" in the phone which enables you to maximize the money/love/stats etc.

Reactions: January2015
4.10 star(s) 213 Votes