Cobr4

Oct 13, 2017
: This is probably the closest to a full save you are getting. I missed the Guess Who game and the game glitched the flashing achievements out, but everything else is there. Saves to all sex scenes and full saves for version 1.4.1 and 1.5.1.
And one more thing! I've patched the game and set the save files on the "Island" folder where the saves are and nothing happens. Do i need to rename your files? Any hint or tip?

Reactions: UraN82

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
And one more thing! I've patched the game and set the save files on the "Island" folder where the saves are and nothing happens. Do i need to rename your files? Any hint or tip?
The complete saves do need to be renamed. The girl saves do not, those are drag and drop. You cannot just drop the Saves folder into the Holiday Island folder and expect them all to work. Pick a girl or one of the complete saves, move them to where the game saves them and replace. If you've made a save before you will need to delete either the game folder's saves or the appdata save folders saves.

Reactions: Zack playboy95

bella7

Jul 8, 2017
Any tips on winning the strip poker game?
Save a lot before you play a new poker game. Keep raising bets. If you lose big time, you can always reload. Cards are random everytime you start a new game.

hi all, I've recieved the invitation for the butt contest at the beach 14.00, but when i go there at that time nothing happens, some help, please? How to get to the contest?
You need more girls visiting the island for that. You are still just in the early weeks.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Quick question and sorry if it's been answered cause not sure how to even search what I'm asking, but are all the flashing pics available for each girl? Like are all 9 of 9 available for Faye or whatever else for any other girl? Also as of now it's just for the flahses right? The gropes haven't been added yet?

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Quick question and sorry if it's been answered cause not sure how to even search what I'm asking, but are all the flashing pics available for each girl? Like are all 9 of 9 available for Faye or whatever else for any other girl? Also as of now it's just for the flahses right? The gropes haven't been added yet?
Gropes are in the next version.
As for flashing, the only one that cannot be gotten right now is one of Aly's, that will also be fixed in the next version. The rest are gettable. Remember that most girls have two reception outfits, nurse outfits are not in the gallery, and that not all girls have 8 or nine images. Not every outfit has a flash image.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Gropes are in the next version.
As for flashing, the only one that cannot be gotten right now is one of Aly's, that will also be fixed in the next version. The rest are gettable. Remember that most girls have two reception outfits, nurse outfits are not in the gallery, and that not all girls have 8 or nine images. Not every outfit has a flash image.
Yeah I know thanks and Aly was one I was wondering what the 9th one could be, got the 8

Reactions: brianiac

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
how to increase strength?
i have 10/10
but I can not help faye
I already spoke with Jenniffer, and she taught...

help...
Did you cheated to increase your strength ? That can sometimes messed up thing.
If not, what is the check message you received ? strength check failed, something else ?

Reactions: BlueSpirit
D

Deleted member 541794

Is it possible to get contact information about other girls other than Yvette? When I say contact info I am meaning about "Love, Lust, Affection" stats.

Reactions: Azmi Nugraha

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is it possible to get contact information about other girls other than Yvette? When I say contact info I am meaning about "Love, Lust, Affection" stats.
Talk to the doctor. She will give you quests that once complete she will give you access to their subdermal implants. Of course you will need to upgrade your hacking skills and get a watch, maybe even a new upgraded phone.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
u sure its 10% to trigger yumiko's easter egg
spent like 30mins with cheats lol
I spend more than that :)
Anyway, I got it using this paterne ( provided by some else ) : click green hand / click green hand green / click past green when hand is a fist. You must be sharp on the clicking...and lucky too.
Save just before the quarter game starts.

Reactions: brianiac and Bantry

jikorde

Mar 4, 2018
Are you sure ? I miss one of Amy ( she can't flash in her mid slut outfit at the bar ), Brenda ( she can't flash at the reception ) and few other I don't remember :)
I said not every outfit has a flash image in the text you quoted. I have gotten all the images for every girl save for Aly's inaccessible one, so yes. You can get them all. If you are missing some, look around. Amy has 4 swimsuits so she's special when it comes to this, but every other girl has 6 outfits and maybe reception. If you are missing any it's on you to figure that out. Just make a system and work through it. And some girls are missing flashing at reception, their image counters don't count what they don't have so that doesn't matter.

Reactions: Monsieur X

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I said not every outfit has a flash image in the text you quoted. I have gotten all the images for every girl save for Aly's inaccessible one, so yes. You can get them all. If you are missing some, look around. Amy has 4 swimsuits so she's special when it comes to this, but every other girl has 6 outfits and maybe reception. If you are missing any it's on you to figure that out. Just make a system and work through it. And some girls are missing flashing at reception, their image counters don't count what they don't have so that doesn't matter.
Nevermind...I checked and I was an idiot, I missed some bathsuit and basic bar dress for Amy and Brenda....

Reactions: brianiac

rooney10

Apr 29, 2018
Ok tried to figure this out on my own but failed. I'm confused on the Yumiko Easter Egg. I'm playing Hotshots w/Amy. I get to the quarters game as MC and save the game. I play quarters win some/lose some, reload save, rinse and repeat. So I've now won (conservatively) quarters at least 50 times (and gotten pretty good I must say). But each time it kicks to Amy to drink a shot or undress. I've picked both, looked around for the egg but no go.

So my questions are:
1) Does WINNING quarters trigger the Easter Egg (and thus I should just keep playing until it shows up)?
or
2) Am I missing a hidden object/Easter Egg during or after the quarters game?

I'm doing something wrong or that 10% is bollocks! :D

Reactions: brianiac and bdp77

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
Whenever I apply this cheat, the game crashes and I can never rollback. Any fixes to this?
Yeah don't use that cheat use this
g_cheats_enabled=True
Do it exactly as it's typed. It will say at the top of the screen who will win that hand, so if it's you keep raising until the hand ends, and if it's her just fold right away. It's pretty simple

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
How can i raise Looks still 1/5 no read?

i guess i can only use the hair gel ? but the beauty cream do not raise looks and only Hair gel fine with raise looks.

and Whats that with easter eggs? hidden object ?

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
I think its maybe a little bug. ever time i meet Natasha in Gym evening and i get ever time one more quest about mystery her breast..i meet her 3 time and now i have 3 same quest in phone. geez. look screenshot.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One more note. I hotspot with Amy . but they ask for renee's favo movie. it could be amy favo movie and not renee.
EDIT: i watch Natasha shower after poker..it says call joy..couldn't it be name natasha .

4.10 star(s) 213 Votes