ZenGarden

Oct 1, 2017
Well, D-cups are small compared to Faye and Natasha. They are completely in another galaxy size-wise!
Renee is 32-F, and there is no commitment from the dev team to continue her storyline.

Sounds more like girl measurements must be FROM another galaxy to qualify FOR this game.

Reactions: junior366

DNew99

Nov 23, 2020
While walking on the beach with Desire, when talking about her breasts, she claims "they're all me, no work done", yet the subdermal implant claims that Desire has implants to get to 32 I.

Inversion84

Apr 4, 2019
Could anyone help me please, I am running the game with the companion mod, and have progressed quite far, however, lately the game is not launching and I am just getting an error log. Can anyone offer any guidance as to why the game will no longer load?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Could anyone help me please, I am running the game with the companion mod, and have progressed quite far, however, lately the game is not launching and I am just getting an error log. Can anyone offer any guidance as to why the game will no longer load?
Kind of hard to guess without your traceback or error log, but the most common cause is your persistent file. Have you tried the fix linked on the first page?

Capture.PNG

Reactions: Inversion84
4.00 star(s) 212 Votes