Dec 7, 2019
Version 0.3.0 beta - development news (updated 07. of January 2021)

Hi guys and gals, this post offers you a collection of news about the next full version of Holiday Island (0.3.0 beta).​
The change log below is based on the beta 0.2.3.0 release.
The next main release is 0.3.0 beta which will be a new full update for Windows, Linux and Mac. It will include a lot of new features and some bug fixes as well.
As of right now, the update from 0.2.3.0 to 0.3.0 has:
458 additional renders, videos or sound files
48 updated renders

New features and content
  • Yvette gets another appointment at the beach during sunset --> still working on it
  • We finally get access to the secret research lab, where two new special characters are introduced --> still working on it
  • Alice gets a quest for some new lingerie, some sexting images and a new achievement --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a quest for some new lingerie, some sexting images and a new achievement --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The MC gets an X-Ray at the doctor's office, Miriam provides some distraction, and permission to enter the secret underground lab is granted --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • A new scene when the MC jogs at the beach and hurts himself will be added. It's a scene with Miriam that leads to the discovery of the underground lab --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Desire gets a new arrival scene that replaces the old one --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette's pole dance scene has been completely redone with high res images. It has two achievements now and is completely non generic --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Aly gets a random event in her room with three achievements, that involves different cosplays and some intimate actions --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • A new special action (pose butt) has been added for Amy, Alice and Jessica. More character will follow later --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets a second arrival scene with a new "on the plane" story and some additional renders --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha's arrival scene has been re-rendered in 2560x1440 and some new images have been added. The dialogue is now also completely different between the first and later arrival scenes --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Yvette gets a new scene when she's standing in her door wearing just a towel --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice gets and additional strength training appointment that is repeatable --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice's event where she's struggling with the weights at the gym has been completely remade. There is also an achievement now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Alice will get an update for her strength training appointments. All images will be re-rendered in 2560x1440 webp format --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Minor improvements and changes
  • You get access to the girls' profile pages through your phone. That's the one with the about section and the four preview images on the right --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The girls' phone preview picture can be changed directly from the new overview screen --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • You can remove the gap between the picture frames in the new player room now --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Image quality when special actions like groping etc. are shown on the phone has been improved --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • Natasha gets two new sexting and three new dream images --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
  • The phone gets a new character overview screen with more information and direct (1 click) access to all girl related data and achievements --> will be part of 0.3.0.0
Bug fixes
  • When you already have an appointment for the next day and stay up until after 02:00, none of the actions in the player room is useable --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0
  • When the doctor is talking, sometimes a wrong name is displayed --> will be fixed with 0.3.0.0

Is the update going to break save games?
0.2.3.2 beta --> Save games from 0.0.8 and later can still be used. Earlier saves are no longer supported.
0.3.0.0 beta --> same as for 0.2.3.2​

Estimated release dates:
0.3.0.0 beta --> no idea yet
I like everything about this except for the last line.

ghettoway

Jul 26, 2018
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
im sorry for the question but this mod has something dat make me win poker with the girls? because i dont understand nothing about poker.........

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
im sorry for the question but this mod has something dat make me win poker with the girls? because i dont understand nothing about poker.........
No, there is nothing in the Companion Mod to help you with poker. Try reading the Companion Guide. It has lots of information to help you while playing the game.

993454_Capture.png

Reactions: ghettoway

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Watch some videos on Youtube, or play a few games? It's not that hard, but some of the women are downright impossible to beat (I'm looking at you Joy & Jennifer!)!

Reactions: ghettoway

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Well there's your problem! You're supposed to be looking at your cards and not the girls, regardless of their state of dress or undress as the case may be.
I'm looking at them because they are 2 of the harder ones to beat, notwithstanding their considerable assets!

Sep 2, 2020
I'm looking at them because they are 2 of the harder ones to beat, notwithstanding their considerable assets!
Isnt jennifer the one the other Girls talk about at Dinner being a Poker Champ or something like that.
So i guess Jennifer is supposed to be the hardest Girl and Joy is the queen bee so im not bewildered her being hard either.

That being said i did beat Jennifer less painful with the dirty Magic of being able to turn back time and saving after Cloth Stages.
I havent played agains Joy as i havent progressed so far into the game yet. and i wont probably until the next update drops.

Its also nearly always a tell with harder Girls if they wanna raise. The easier Girls often raise so they loose faster Jessica for example is more or less trying to loose as fast as she can but Jennifer actually wants to win or at least isnt making things easy for you so you have to wait for the right moment where you both have something and you can bait her into raising and call to the end.

If you loose just reload or turn back time, if things take to long for your patience.
You cant fully cheat anyway as the cards you get when going full back will not be the same again.

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
This is to direct any patreons attention to the newest patreon post.
The reason for doing so is that the post includes a question.

In other, smaller news, a new girl has been added to those who can get fan art renders.
The first weekend fan art of 2021 will therefore include Aly (amongst others).

I write this ahead of time both for info but also to remind any new readers of this forum of the fan art rules I use,

- All and any fan art girls created and used by me are by IP holder consent, including Aly.
- Fan Art girls will honor their HI theme and common decency and behavior observed.
- On F95 they will only be posted in this game thread.

Last edited:

norb82

Sep 19, 2018
Watch some videos on Youtube, or play a few games? It's not that hard, but some of the women are downright impossible to beat (I'm looking at you Joy & Jennifer!)!
The game is decided when you get your hand, and not depending how you play with those cards. And you get less winning hands with Joy and Jenny.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Isnt jennifer the one the other Girls talk about at Dinner being a Poker Champ or something like that.
So i guess Jennifer is supposed to be the hardest Girl and Joy is the queen bee so im not bewildered her being hard either.

That being said i did beat Jennifer less painful with the dirty Magic of being able to turn back time and saving after Cloth Stages.
I havent played agains Joy as i havent progressed so far into the game yet. and i wont probably until the next update drops.

Its also nearly always a tell with harder Girls if they wanna raise. The easier Girls often raise so they loose faster Jessica for example is more or less trying to loose as fast as she can but Jennifer actually wants to win or at least isnt making things easy for you so you have to wait for the right moment where you both have something and you can bait her into raising and call to the end.

If you loose just reload or turn back time, if things take to long for your patience.
You cant fully cheat anyway as the cards you get when going full back will not be the same again.
Eva's brother is supposed to have won the WSOP, I but don't know his name to look it up, but I digress. Eva most certainly doesn't play as well as her brother!

Reactions: UndercoverLover

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
This is to direct any patreons attention to the newest patreon post.
The reason for doing so is that the post includes a question.

In other, smaller news, a new girl has been added to those who can get fan art renders.
The first weekend fan art of 2021 will therefore include Aly (amongst others).

I write this ahead of time both for info but also to remind any new readers of this forum of the fan art rules I use,

- All and any fan art girls created and used by me are by IP holder consent, including Aly.
- Fan Art girls will honor their HI theme and common decency and behavior observed.
- On F95 they will only be posted in this game thread.
So, DP, gapping, bestiality and Xénomorphe impregnation are out of question ?
Oh boy, I'm such a romantic.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
So, DP, gapping, bestiality and Xénomorphe impregnation are out of question ?
Oh boy, I'm such a romantic.
Only one you MIGHT get close to would be the DP, but you would need a wing-man or wing-woman with a strap-on! Not that the young ladies on this island are insatiable or anything!!!

• Angry
Reactions: imzahai and Bantry
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes