SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
To all Patreon Supporters of Holiday Island.

A poll is active for the next 3 days for Patreon Superior and Advanced supporters to vote on...

Please go along and cast your vote.

If you are not a Patreon supporter... then maybe this could be the time you become one and help support and develop this great game ;)

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2018
No yumiko content :confused:
Strange rule of the Internet. No matter what good you do, someone out there will complain. Expectations are perpetually sky high and no one has patience, it's just important that YOU know, they're not happy.

Edit*
Not trying to s*** on you in particular Lailus. Some posters have put expectations on creators above what they're working on and what's put in the updates. But for the most part, a lot of us are really happy with the work being put in here!

Last edited:

~Merowinger~

Nov 20, 2017
Hey... i have a Problem.

I'm permanently receiving angry mails from the Girls at late night, that i haven't shown up on a date... without having a date with them.

Last case was Renée at 3am. I have a Date with her, but at 8pm for massage tutoring... on the same day.
So she is pissed, because i havent shown up on a date, that is set for 17h later. :unsure:

Is it a bug... or a feature? :p

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Hey... i have a Problem.

I'm permanently receiving angry mails from the Girls at late night, that i haven't shown up on a date... without having a date with them.

Last case was Renée at 3am. I have a Date with her, but at 8pm for massage tutoring... on the same day.
So she is pissed, because i havent shown up on a date, that is set for 17h later. :unsure:

Is it a bug... or a feature? :p
It's a bug, which version are you using? If it's not 0.2.3.2, update it.

junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Not my taste, more music fitting to the story.
Apparently not to yankeeInKy's liking either... can't please him either :rolleyes:

My taste in music is very eclectic.
I am known to like my rock tunes.
Here is an example...

If the music is not for you, the video might be ;)
There was music with the video? I didn't notice it! ( I kid, the females in said video were awesome, I just like them a little bustier!)

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
More than three months have passed since the previous update was released.
11th October 2020 was when the last update was released.
So to say more than 3 months... is 3 days over 3 months... not sure it's relevant, but I like to give accurate details ;)

Good to see that you are keeping track of the days passing by (y)
Stating it in a post is not really going to bring about a sudden rush of development and the next release straight away.

Best to look at the which, when it's getting near to the time for release, will tell you.
I suggest, maybe as it's wintertime, you take up while you wait.
:)

4.10 star(s) 214 Votes