big texan

Jan 25, 2018
Why are you commenting on comments that doesn't concern you? Why are you doing it in a straight up rude way? Can't you just ignore comments that don't concern you? Next time just don't answer if you have only a pointless and offensive response. Get some manners, bro.
Dont concern me? Did you address your question to someone specifically? Uh, no! You posted a general question....Good luck being you in the world! Bye!!...Sorry, where are my manners? Good bye, sir!

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Dont concern me? Did you address your question to someone specifically? Uh, no! You posted a general question....Good luck being you in the world! Bye!!...Sorry, where are my manners? Good bye, sir!
I did ask in general. You answered as if your opinion counts for everybody. And not in a very polite way. You know, you could have just ignored the question because it doesn't bother you much or you could have said that you don't think they look similar. But no, you just responded with that rude attitude.

Have you ever thought about that answering in not such an aggressive way is more appropriate? But no, here I am, I am the big texan and ppl have to accept my arrogance and deal with it. Is this how the world should work? I don't think so. Oh, I'm sorry, do you now take your glove and slap me for a duel like proper humans do it?

Reactions: mazariah

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Can someone explain to me how take away a girl from island?
I don't find the option at the receptionist.
How many girls do you have on the island? I think you only get that remove option when all nine spots are taken (and, thus, the choose girl option only appears when there's a spare slot)

laonda

Jun 24, 2017
Wtf???? Help

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\main.py", line 487, in main
run(restart)
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\main.py", line 147, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\execution.py", line 761, in run_context
context.run()
File "game/script.rpy", line 1101, in script call
File "game/loc_nightbar.rpy", line 988, in script
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\python.py", line 1748, in py_eval
code = py_compile(code, 'eval')
File "C:\Users\laond\Downloads\Mega\holiday\renpy\python.py", line 584, in py_compile
raise e
SyntaxError: invalid syntax (game/loc_nightbar.rpy, line 988)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_bf2

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
how to buy the sling bikini for amy? its not on the phone shopping app
As I said back on page 109....
At the moment you can't. It is normally in the shop app on your phone but, as reported several times in this thread, the dev accidentally put an error in this update so it doesn't work until the next update. If you can find v.07 you can play that to get the bikini OR you can just play all the other content and wait for the next update when the bug fix will have been applied....

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
How can I get the reception event of the girl Yvette?
She is already in the reception but I have no idea what to do to trigger the event
:(

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes