Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Yes, to be honest I wanted to add two events and simply forgot to add the 48h one. I just remembered it when I've read the question here.
It did seem there was something "missing" or was held off for later. Glad we could help you out... :evilsmile:

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
A small, pedantic criticism: I wish the girls weren't all slutty. Some differences in personality would be cool. I know they reveal more and more as your affection increases, but for me it's a turn off when a girl says she has slept with an entire football team (or whatever it is). That kind of dialogue fits a girl with a slutty personality who is opening up about herself, but it would be cool if some of the girls weren't like that (despite being a slut for MC, of course).

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1 just checking to see if I missed something. I downloaded and added the most recent content release, but I am not getting all the events/scenes I expected. For example in the last butt contest Amy was the presenter, not Jennifer. Also I have not found a way to play poker with Jennifer.

I overwrote all the files in the 'Games' folder like I did with the last update/bugfix. Did I miss something? Thanks.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
@darkhound1 just checking to see if I missed something. I downloaded and added the most recent content release, but I am not getting all the events/scenes I expected. For example in the last butt contest Amy was the presenter, not Jennifer. Also I have not found a way to play poker with Jennifer.

I overwrote all the files in the 'Games' folder like I did with the last update/bugfix. Did I miss something? Thanks.
Sounds like you didn't delete the cache folder?

Reactions: Bantry

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
A small, pedantic criticism: I wish the girls weren't all slutty. Some differences in personality would be cool. I know they reveal more and more as your affection increases, but for me it's a turn off when a girl says she has slept with an entire football team (or whatever it is). That kind of dialogue fits a girl with a slutty personality who is opening up about herself, but it would be cool if some of the girls weren't like that (despite being a slut for MC, of course).
Hate to break it to ya, but a lot of women sleep with more than three partners, they just don't tell men because they have insecurity issues. Also all the girls are paid to be there and signed a contract agreeing to be drugged by the MC.

this might give you an idea of the world we may be playing in. Not 100% mind you, but a lot of similar characters present.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Nope, that didn't solve anything. Even downloaded and reinstalled the addon pack with no luck.
Did you install that cheat console from a few days ago? It doesn't stop Jennifer from hosting the butt contest but it DOES break the night bar stuff.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
is there a page where I can see all cheat ????
Somebody did start putting them together on this thread. You'll have to try searching for it. I would copy and paste it here but I forget who it was and it'd be unfair not to credit him.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Did you install that cheat console from a few days ago? It doesn't stop Jennifer from hosting the butt contest but it DOES break the night bar stuff.
Not sure what you mean by installing the cheat console as that is something the developer has enabled from before. So no, I have not installed any cheat console. I have used the console to adjust my endurance and some of the girls' stats is that what you mean?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, just received this error after complimenting Alice during our drinking at the table session. I thought the latest addon was supposed to fix that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Not sure what you mean by installing the cheat console as that is something the developer has enabled from before. So no, I have not installed any cheat console. I have used the console to adjust my endurance and some of the girls' stats is that what you mean?
No, there was an unauthorised addon put up briefly a few days ago that changed a few files and stops the game updates working properly. Using the console cheats the way you've been doing probably shouldn't break the game (mine is fine and I occasionally boost some of the variables). The new addon does work - I have all the Jennifer content - so you'll have to wait for someone more knowledgable takes this one up...

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
No, there was an unauthorised addon put up briefly a few days ago that changed a few files and stops the game updates working properly. Using the console cheats the way you've been doing probably shouldn't break the game (mine is fine and I occasionally boost some of the variables). The new addon does work - I have all the Jennifer content - so you'll have to wait for someone more knowledgable takes this one up...
Yes, but you haven't managed to install a fully working update yet
No I don't mess with unofficial addons. You're correct I haven't been able to get a fully working update as yet. >Sigh< not the end of the world. Eventually, I'll try and be patient.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes