Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
How can I get the reception event of the girl Yvette?
She is already in the reception but I have no idea what to do to trigger the event
:(
You just need to keep going to the reception at 0:00 and 0:30 when she's on duty and eventually it'll trigger.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Finally! Yes perseverance pays off. Finally got Yvette to meet me at the receptionist desk or should I say I finally met her there. Regardless, I now have completed all the achievements for every girl. Bring on 0.0.9!

Reactions: Vampira

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Oh and to head off eleventy billion questions on how I finally managed to get those scenes...
As stated previously she needs to be the 'night' receptionist. They change around 16:00 so if she is the 'daytime' receptionist she probably won't be the 'night' receptionist. Then you need to visit the desk around 00:00 or 00:30 and away you go.
Also, I saved my game at 23:00 on Sunday night as the girls are assigned their 'jobs' Monday morning. Kept reloading until I got Yvette as 'night' receptionist. It also seemed to occur mid-week.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Hi guys :)

content addon 1 for 0.0.8 alpha (including new bug fixes) has been released on my patreon page.
Please find content and instructions on how to apply it in this patreon post:

Here are some screens:

Cro

May 10, 2017
Is there a new Faye event too? In the Gym, doing aerobics, tits f..c, I never saw that one before ...
Anyway, how do you get it, trying in all the ways I thought possible ?

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
I got a message to stop by the doctor's office for an appointment, but how do I "start" the appointment?
Which text message did you get? If it wasn't the 72hr one (ie it WAS 24hr or 48hr) then nothing happens anyway....

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Is there a new Faye event too? In the Gym, doing aerobics, tits f..c, I never saw that one before ...
Faye tf in gym is not new. Like the other events with Faye you need to be under the 'influence' of a blue pill. Skimpy bikini and maxed stats for her, then watch her do aerobics.

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
Faye loves huge cocks, try the blue pill :)

EDIT: just noticed I was too slow. Never mind.

Reactions: Bantry

Angus Bez

Dec 11, 2017
Content addon 2 will add an event for the 48 hours message as well with three new images.
OOh, thanks for the heads up - looking forward to seeing that!
It was the 48, guess I need to wait another day. Thanks.
Yup, thought so. It does get confusing first time around. I was lucky that when that update came out I was at 72hrs anyway so got the message straight away when playing so next time around I knew what was supposed to happen. As seen above it might be more clearer in the second addon...

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
OOh, thanks for the heads up - looking forward to seeing that!

Yup, thought so. It does get confusing first time around. I was lucky that when that update came out I was at 72hrs anyway so got the message straight away when playing so next time around I knew what was supposed to happen. As seen above it might be more clearer in the second addon...
Yes, to be honest I wanted to add two events and simply forgot to add the 48h one. I just remembered it when I've read the question here.

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes