Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
@darkhound1, not trying to make more work for you, but it seems all the girls refer to their breasts as 'my babies'. Perhaps you might insert some new names like 'my girls' or 'my twins'. Then the girl could ask you if you want to meet the twins or would like for her girls to come out and play.

Regardless, I applaud you on the latest addon and can't wait to see what comes next.

alexsmax

Oct 11, 2017
You need to look on the second page. Use the arrow pointing right in the lower part of the screen in the shopping app.
I have the same problem.

The arrow point(in the shopping app) right in the lower part of the screen is invisible or missing

JPL

Oct 6, 2017
Hopefully, this bug hasn't been reported yet. Got attached trace error, when trying to peek into room 55. Here are the trace file & save file.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Here you can see the preview of a phone update. You can click on any of the progress images you already discovered in your phone.
This will display the image in landscape mode on your phone.

This new function will be part of content addon 2 for 0.0.8alpha.

Scorpio1971

Jun 23, 2017
A bit off topic but ,is

a game by Darkhound & does anyone have a link for that game?

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So I got Yvette as a night receptionist,now what should I do to get her scene?
I believe it also happens mid-week like on Wednesday night. Don't see why it would matter, but I was trying everything I could think of and put her in her yellow bathing suit and black dress. Maybe @darkhound1 can offer some more suggestions.

JohnnyP1994

Oct 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the pole and poker scenes? i know you need to be at the nightclub but do you need to trigger it or buy cards?

Derpatron

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone know how to unlock the pole and poker scenes? i know you need to be at the nightclub but do you need to trigger it or buy cards?
Poker is the interact button (the symbol with a bunch of circles). all the girls have a poker game. iirc only Best Gal Yvette and Alice have pole dancing scenes. iirc they have to be in their or second or third outfits for them to become selectable.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
Poker is the interact button (the symbol with a bunch of circles). all the girls have a poker game. iirc only Best Gal Yvette and Alice have pole dancing scenes. iirc they have to be in their or second or third outfits for them to become selectable.
Alice also has a Pole Dance routine.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
got this error while trying to spy some girl at her room (55)

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 735, in script call
  File "game/events.rpy", line 508, in script call
  File "game/events.rpy", line 813, in script
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 735, in script call
  File "game/events.rpy", line 508, in script call
  File "game/events.rpy", line 813, in script
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 587, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 43, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1381, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2096, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2526, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2883, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1955, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 427, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6806)
    rv = render(root, width, height, 0, 0)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 196, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:2978)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3440)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 693, in render
  File "renpy/display/accelerator.pyx", line 108, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render (gen\renpy.display.accelerator.c:2027)
    cr = render(child, widtho, heighto, st - self.child_st_base, at)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 576, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 208, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 473, in render
    im = cache.get(self)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 200, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 524, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "C:\HolidayIsland-008bugfix2-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 543, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'events/[event_char.fname]/[event_char.fname]_[event_char2.fname]_event_shower1.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
Holiday Island 0.0.8alpha_content_addon1

Reactions: Pondhis
4.10 star(s) 214 Votes