Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How long is Yvette's dance in the lab? Mine has ran for at least 15 minutes and I see no way to get out of the loop it's stuck in.
It's not that long. Try hitting the ESC key and reloading a save from prior to that point.

Lusa2

Apr 6, 2018
Fantastic update. I've pretty much seen all of it already. It may be too soon but my top wishes for the next update are 1)More Daniela! 2) Keep progressing with Aly. I know teasing is a big part of this game but it's time to go all the way with her. 3) Fill out the things that are still missing. Poker rewards, Bar events with everyone, Hot Shots, Pole dancing, maybe a bathroom scene like with Amy. 4) The sleepover with Amy is great. More of that with the other girls. With all the showering going on it would be nice if we could join them. Again, great, great work!
I agree with you, but have you managed to start the red underwear quest ? I keep reading about it on the phone but can't figure how to start it, Joy won't let me do anything

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I agree with you, but have you managed to start the red underwear quest ? I keep reading about it on the phone but can't figure how to start it, Joy won't let me do anything
I posted the steps for both underwear quests in this thread.

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
How long is Yvette's dance in the lab? Mine has ran for at least 15 minutes and I see no way to get out of the loop it's stuck in.
Clic the door icon.

1622128209332.png

If it's not the "controled" dance with this interface available, clic the screen to move forward in the scene.

Reactions: Bantry

darkhound1

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
darkhound1 There is what I might call a slight bug in the Alice weight training text messages in which you get a scheduled appointment text and you only have the options to reschedule or cancel and since you don't have the option to reply with accepting it, it will then end up in the unanswered messages.
Doesn't happen to to me. I also don't know how it could be possible.
screenshot0028.png

Do you have a save game or at least a screenshot?

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Companion mod for Holiday Island 0.2.x.x beta has been released

Hello everyone!

This is the new version of the companion mod for Holiday Island ver. 0.2.x.x beta.
The mod has been created by Niceerotica and myself.
The mod is a cheat tool for the main game Holiday Island.
Some of you might already know earlier versions of the mod. So here is a list of what the mod can do and of what's new.
  • the mod can always be used now, even in the middle of a scene or an event
  • it offers a variety of option to change attributes of the player (MC)
    - first name and last name can be changed
    - all effects (good or bad) can be added and removed with the click of a mouse. If an effect has several levels, clicking on the effect another time will increase the effect strength
    - all player attributes like strength, endurance, lust, etc. can be adjusted
  • it offers a lot of possibilities to change the stats of each girl too.
    - you can switch between outfits (use at your own risk during a scene, you might get crashes or missin g images).
    - room number, breast size, poker skill, almost anything can be made visible or adjusted
    - all the regular stats like affection, love, lust can be changed too
  • every non quest item you can buy or get through other means can be added to your inventory with the "inventory manager" of the mod
  • The hints section has been removed, as it is part of the main game now. Check the achievements app and use teh button "show hints"
How to "install" the mod:
On PC: Extract the content of the attached zip file into teh folder where you installed your Holiday Island main game.
On a Mac: Navigate further down in the folder where you installed your Holiday Island game, until you see a folder named game. Extract the content into this folder (not into the folder named game, but into the folder where you can see "game" as a folder).

View attachment 659823 View attachment 659824 View attachment 659825 View attachment 659826
hey man, could you please update mod for v0.3.0b, already out

Culocane

Mar 4, 2019
It's not necessary, it's still working and supports 0.3.0.0
You need to download and install it manually.
It is possible to update the name of the post to 0.3.x.x so that people will know without the need of asking on the forum?
thanks in advance

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes