lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
got a wierd issue where game doesnt want to open anymore, thought was a game issue so re-extracted vanilla still wont open, its not a renpy issue either, other games work just fine, no log/traceback update either..

Mr. M 11

Jun 21, 2019
I figured her coming to you while you're sitting on a couch was kind of a lap dance. And I remember it being animated, am I the only who remembered this scene being animated?
Lap dance sex is Yvette, Eva or Désiré (on top of my head).
Alice only does pole dance yet.
screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

Meghead

Apr 28, 2021
So after playing a few hours, im kinda stuck in endless loop, wake up, gym, eat, stare at boobs, go back to your room, jerk off, go to the pool/beach, stare at boobs, jerk off, invite girl to the bar, again jerk off, go sleep. Dont get me wrong, the game is fun, but im kinda feeling im doing something wrong, or is this the purpose of this game?

D

Deleted member 1230662

Finished the update. I sure hope we get to have Daniela and Sara again soon

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
I figured her coming to you while you're sitting on a couch was kind of a lap dance. And I remember it being animated, am I the only who remembered this scene being animated?

View attachment 1215574
It was frame by frame animation if I recall, nothing fancy.
I will check ingame when I can and update this post.
Edit: no animation for this scene. Alice reward scene (school girl outfit) there is. I think you confused the scenes

Last edited:

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
So after playing a few hours, im kinda stuck in endless loop, wake up, gym, eat, stare at boobs, go back to your room, jerk off, go to the pool/beach, stare at boobs, jerk off, invite girl to the bar, again jerk off, go sleep. Dont get me wrong, the game is fun, but im kinda feeling im doing something wrong, or is this the purpose of this game?
Download and read the Companion Guide (Linked on first page) for tips, hints, shortcuts, walkthrough and more.

larsV

Jan 13, 2018
i have a problem with the latest version,i got it running once,and it doesn`t run again,i was playing with the command cheats and now it won`t run again,i have deletated and installed again several times with revo,but nothing works anymore,it won`t even starting up

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
How to open new lab
You use the 'Search' function (upper right of the screen) or you read a page or two prior to see if your question has been asked and answered already. Either, will give you this -

1237070_screenshot0027.jpg

Read the 'Trigger and Requirements'.

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Holiday Island Fan Signatures
(updated 27th May. 2021)

Hello.
As V0.3.0.0 has arrived and has 2 new characters...
It's only right to give you some Fan Signatures for them...

As usual, these can be found and how to use them in the original post which is linked in the main first post and below...

Fan Signatures 2

Also, the Full Gif version has been updated to add these two new characters...

which can be found in another post linked below...

Holiday Island Fan Signatures (Gifs)

Hope you are all enjoying this update and if you really like it, maybe consider becoming a supporter on .
:)

Last edited:

kappaaa

Oct 4, 2017
It's a stab in the dark, but any chance you are clicking on the wrong HI.exe file? One is 64 bit and one is 32 bit. If you're sure you are using the correct one, try this ... First you need a backup of the game and any save files you have. 'Save' are in their own folder found under the game folder. Copy the saves folder somewhere you can find it again. Desktop, thumb drive, another hard drive, etc. Now go to your 'C' drive and find the 'Users' folder and within that the one with your name. Within that folder will be a folder named 'AppData' (You must have show hidden folders enabled) and within 'AppData' is a folder 'Renpy'. Almost there. Within 'Renpy' will be a folder Island-xxxxxxxxxx. Delete that folder and try restarting the game. The folder you just deleted is the first folder the game examines to see if there are any saves, etc. When it doesn't find said folder it will create a new one. The reason you created a backup copy of your 'Saves' folder is should you have to do another clean install you won't have lost them. Good luck.
That works like a charm! but when I paste the saves that I back up the game closes itself again. Now I have to restart from the beginning...

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
Some of you may find that when you try to run the game it will not start, you maybe see a text file briefly appear and nothing happens.

This will be due to your Antivirus flagging the game with a false positive (this has been seen with AVG)
This is due to some bit of this newer version of Ren'py not being known to antivirus flagging yet.

Check your Antivirus status and you may need to allow the game to run, or it needs to be checked first.
Hopefully, Antivirus companies will catch up soon and put it into False Flagging so this doesn't happen.

Bantry

Forum Fanatic
Oct 24, 2017
That works like a charm! but when I paste the saves that I back up the game closes itself again. Now I have to restart from the beginning...
Is that all your saves? And why are you pasting your old saves, since you never deleted them from the 'Game' folder?

4.00 star(s) 215 Votes