junior366

Jun 20, 2017
Your hacking skill needs to be high... (think its 3 or above)
Also found out and purchased the smartwatch from one of the medical staff.
I didn't see where it said anything about it in the guide, you might want to put something about it in there.

Reactions: SiJa

kp4

Aug 6, 2018
Hi guys! I am facing a problem during the last few days. I click on the .exe for the game to start loading but it just doesn't start!
I tried downloading it again, same result. Any suggestions??

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Check the Quests section on your phone with what to do next in a quest.
If you hover the mouse over the next part of the quest required it will pop up a hint in the top right section next to the phone.
yeah i usually do that too, but the quest for the rose isn't there, the next quest after massage is get the gold trophies. I've tried going to alice room for 2 in game weeks without her mentioning about the rose. Guess it must be a bug, seen it mentioned here a few times. Oh well.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
After keeping a watch on the game for a few months I finally decided to take the plunge and downloaded it despite being a Beta version. (Are they always Beta or should I wait for a Final?) After Day 24 I am still in the discovery phase, but I can say that the girls are nice - despite seemingly being straight out of Wicked ("Defying Gravity"). :D And the sandbox is not too complicated to navigate, and I guess there will be more locations in the coming updates.

Now I've got the one or other question, which the Guide hasn't been able to answer:

1 Sperm sample quest. I have no idea how to do that. I took samples from yellow, orange and red status, plus one after taking a blue pill, the counter always says that I have 0 of 3 samples in inventory.

2 Is the Beauty Cream the only way to increase looks? (I use it once a day)

3 The girls keep asking me if I have a camera with me. Is there a way to buy one?

4 The girls are also asking me to "Call them", but I haven't found that function on the phone yet? I can only text them once per day.

5 Speaking of which, is it normal that a girl is angry with me when I send her a "stage 2 text" back after she sends me nudie pics? And when is it safe to progress to Stage 3?

Guess that's all for now, keep up the good work!

DuckSwim

Jan 19, 2018
After keeping a watch on the game for a few months I finally decided to take the plunge and downloaded it despite being a Beta version. (Are they always Beta or should I wait for a Final?)
What is it
At almost 4 years of age and 10.000 images and animations there is nothing beta about it.

Version numbering
The version numbering used reflects it is a huge project that simply takes the form of a game, rather than a game-game. The version number thus primarily serves to keep track of versions and separate them into major and minor releases.

One of our, just how it is, things.

Beta?
Beta just reflects it is not version 1.0 aka. done, which could be argued to be redundant and already covered by being v0.3, but game says beta, so forum says beta.

Again, how it is.

Wait until final version or play now
The project is huge, so depending on your age, retirement may come first if waiting
Game is already massive, so best to play now and onwards.

Last edited:

Monsieur X

Engaged Member
May 26, 2018
Hi guys! I am facing a problem during the last few days. I click on the .exe for the game to start loading but it just doesn't start!
I tried downloading it again, same result. Any suggestions??
Delete (backup it before just in case) the persistent files in the <game folder>/game/saves and in C:\user\<your user ID>\AppData\roaming\RenPy\Island-1499865023.

You will have to redo some girls arrival scenes.

Reactions: kp4 and ZenGarden

Not Data

Aug 23, 2020
Here is a small question. If I decide to skip the 3.0.1 updates, but later download the next update after that, will the 3.0.1 updates still be included as part of that? Or are separate updates necessary?

Denk yo.

Reactions: Henry73au

Stoshio

May 30, 2021
Stoshio

Aly wanting the all time trophies is hard!
She wants 3, so you must already have 1.
The easiest to get is Hug/Kiss & Mast. Queen.
From now on, when you see Aly do the hug action & then the kiss action. Do not hug or kiss any other girl, but esp. the current leader. Masturbate only to Aly.
After a week of this, see where she is by checking the trophies in your phone. Hopefully the top row will have 3 gold trophies. Show her this while you sit on the sunbed with her, and she will reward you.
Good luck! And after you earn this reward she will pose topless for you. Make her do it with both swimsuits because you've earned it.
Thanks for the reply. :)
Problem is I'm on day 2297.
Aly has been off the Island 90% of the time.
The Guide says 3 all time trophies but my task says 2 or more. She doesn't have any trophies.
I checked the girls stats again. Many have hundreds for the trophies with a couple close to 100.
Too bad I didn't catch the weekly one.

BTW did you get Aly's modelling Jennifers swimsuit achievement?
I would have replied a lot earlier but real life interveined.
I tried the weekly thing with Aly but no results.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
i tried this command to try and unlock the last sexting message of natasha (that i can't unlock for some reason) but it didn't work

natasha.add_event_seen("EVENT")

should i change something in place of ("EVENT") ?

Puppet Master

Aug 21, 2018
Stoshio
Oh, yeah, it's going to be rough, but it can be done.
Find out which girl is the leader and send her home.
Do not replace her and play with eight girls on the island.

Getting Aly to model Jennifer's swimsuit shouldn't be a problem, just do what the phone says.
It'll take you through step by step.

Reactions: Henry73au

zlorfik

Jun 7, 2020
Tons of grind with hardly any sex. I mean it's five or six scenes after several days (weeks?) of play. Other than that - just teasing, super long conversations, the odd blowjob and titfucking. Oh and some of the girls (Aly for example) have no sex whatsoever. Worst thing is, the artwork is TOP NOTCH. Wish this would become less dating-sim and more sex-oriented instead.

chaf

Oct 10, 2017
Not much more I can say really.
For some reason, you did not get the sexting.
I just checked with an old save and got them straight away after her second return, no problems.

Sometimes you can use a console code to trigger them, but it's a thing I don't know exactly how to do.
Also can cause issues at a later point.
I used some console codes with an old save with Aly sexts and screwed it up so could not see them all.
Had to do a new fresh game, which is probably something if you have completed everything else, will not want to do.

Sorry!
i tried this command to try and unlock the last sexting message of natasha (that i can't unlock for some reason) but it didn't work

should i change something in place of ("EVENT") ?

SiJa

Engaged Member
Feb 21, 2018
I tried this command to try and unlock the last sexting message of Natasha (that I can't unlock for some reason) but it didn't work

should I change something in place of ("EVENT")?
As I said... no idea about a console code for getting sexting messages.
Also, improper use and incorrect console codes can cause issues, which is called Borking your game.
If you have tried and used them before this is more than likely the reason you can not get them in the first place.
As I said about the issue I had a long time ago with Aly.
The only way I solved it was a restart, as my save file was borked.

privateJin

Jan 28, 2021
Tons of grind with hardly any sex. I mean it's five or six scenes after several days (weeks?) of play. Other than that - just teasing, super long conversations, the odd blowjob and titfucking. Oh and some of the girls (Aly for example) have no sex whatsoever. Worst thing is, the artwork is TOP NOTCH. Wish this would become less dating-sim and more sex-oriented instead.
Agree.

• Angry
Reactions: MadFoole
4.10 star(s) 219 Votes